Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She tugged off his shirt and tossed it away, "What do you wanna do, baby~? I'll do anything you ask, just say the word~"

She playfully put her hands on her hips, giving a half hearted pout, "Oh, no, sir. That whiskey you've been having soak your brain has had me choose every other time~"

"Well, then.." he said, making a noise. "I'm not sure, Vee.." he grinned. "I'd love to get some attention..~"

"I'm fine with either...~" She replied before she moved down from his hips, "I suppose I could treat you~"

She hummed and kissed from base to tip slowly, "Still...I don't want you working yourself sick because of me.."

She continued until she heard him death grip the sheets, heard his moans come out between his clenched teeth, and she took him into her mouth down to the base. She had gotten insanely better since their first night.

His eyes rolled back and he moaned lowly, like a sigh of relief. She had gotten better. And damn he loved it.

She moved all the way up before sinking all the way down, tears pricking the corners of her eyes but she refused to let it bother her. He deserved a nice pampering of sorts.

He let out another loud, low moan. "F-Fuck, Vee..~!!" He cried, and she heard the sheets strain under his fingers.

A wave of satisfaction washed over her and she kept it up, though it was slow due to her little practice. She was just happy she could make him feel good.

He melted and she could hear him ripping at the sheets as the song continued. Fever, cheap booze, and a hot summer night were making him lose his mind.

"Now you've listened to my story/ here's the point that I have made/ Cats were born to give chicks fever" Vivi looked up at him at that, eyes clouded and desperate, his cock deep in her throat as she worked him, "Be it fahrenheit or centigrade/ they give you fever...when you kiss them/ Fever if you live and learn"

He arched and locked eyes with her. "O-Oh shit, Vee, k-keep that up and I'll..~!!" He was interrupted by his own moan, and didn't finish his sentence.

Her stomach churned and she kept her eyes on him, her fingers petting his hips and waist slowly as she watched him. It felt oddly pleasant, being so willing to get him off like this. It made him feel good, so it made her feel good.

She moaned as best as she could around him, as if to urge him to let go. She wasn't keen on swallowing but she didn't want to stop so suddenly with him as close as he was.

Back
Top Bottom