Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and moved to crawl into bed, fitting against him perfectly and holding onto him, her head nestled under his chin.

Vivi sang along to some of the songs that played quietly, drawing small circles over his chest as they laid together. She didn't ask about the incident, she didn't want to. It upset him and she didn't want to ruin his newly found good mood. She just wanted to enjoy this peace with him.

She helped him finish his glass before crawling over him, "I'm sorry I've been working you guys so much.." She said softly.

He made a noise and ran his hands up her sides. "I'm better busy than bored.." he said with a grin.

She hummed, "You're just being nice cuz we're getting hitched soon.." She teased before kissing him gently.

She laughed softly and rested her forehead against his, "There~" She whispered, "Now you can tell me that you're only nice because we're getting married...~"

"I'm bein nice.." he said, running his fingers through her hair gently, "because I know you're trying your best.. and because I love you.."

She smiled fondly and enjoyed his tender pets, "Til death, right, Cash...?" She asked quietly, "For better or worse...?"

"I love you, Cash.." She said gently, moving to kiss his neck, "I love you so much it hurts sometimes.."

Back
Top Bottom