Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned louder and shifted her hips against his, trying to urge him to move, "You feel so good, Cash~" She whined softly, "Y-You're stretching me out~"

He seemed to get the hint, and moved back to push into her again with another gasp and a barely restrained moan.

"Don't hide those moans from me, baby~" She begged softly, "I wanna hear them so bad~ I want to hear how good I make you feel~"

She moaned loudly, loving his moans and the sound of slapping skin, her legs wrapping around his waist gently, "J-Just like that...~!! F-Fuck, Cash, it's so good...~!!"

Her head fell back and she gave a weak cry, "O-Oh fuck...~! More, please moan my name more~! You make me feel so good, baby~!"

She melted and cried out in delight, "S...So good~!! More~!!" She only seemed to grow wetter the rougher he was with her.

He panted hard, drooling as he clenched his teeth and cried out again. "F-Fuck, you're wild..~!!"

She moaned loudly, pulling him down to kiss him deeply, "I love you, Cash~ I love you so much~ don't stop, ok~? Use me up, til you're good and spent~"

He kissed her hard, moaning loudly into the kiss. They heard a bang on the wall, temporary neighbors yelling for them to keep it down. But Cash only got louder.

She could get louder if it meant pissing off some middle aged asshole who couldn't get his rocks off anymore. "Fuck, baby, just like that~!! G-God, you feel so good~!! You're so deep~!!"

He howled and slammed as hard and as fast as he could into her, the wet slaps louder and faster.

"I-I can't help it~!! I-I'm sorry, I'm gonna-!!" She gasped and screamed as she suddenly climaxed, her walls clamping down hard around him, demanding he give all that he had.

He roared loudly and slammed faster and faster, his head spinning quickly. "H-Haah.. haah fuck..~!!"

She held onto him tightly, her own head spinning from the pleasure, "H-Haaah~~ oh my God~~ more, Cash~~ don't stop, I want all you got~~❤️"

He panted and pulled back, pleasure shooting through him before he slammed hard into her. "F..Fuck~!!" He howled.

Back
Top Bottom