Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Wouldn't that be nice. "Cash..." She tried not to be so bent up about it, "Baby, it's been months and I still..." She looked down at her hand and clenched her fist gently, covering her knuckles with her other hand. She understood that they were busy, she knew how busy they were, it was her fault they hardly had room to breathe. But she wanted them to make it big, she wanted that more than anything for Cash. She put herself on the back burner, not him.

She looked up at him and moved closer, sitting at the edge of the bed, "After running you so ragged and going nonstop like we have, you still wanna marry me...?"

She shook her head, "No, not even possible...you've been so good to me, I can't think of anyone to be a better husband..~"

When the morning came, they all went down to a little diner for breakfast and to discuss the plan.
"Alright, boss, what do we wanna do?" Mick asked. Shawn made a noise.
"On the one hand, it would be nice to have someone well versed in how to run and manage a band. No offense, Miss Vivi." Shawn said. Vivi shook her head gently.
"No, you're right. It's ok." She said.

Shawn and Mick nodded in agreement.
"A break does sound pretty good." Mick said.
"Plus, this means you two can finally tie the knot." Shawn smiled.

Shawn and Mick nodded firmly.
"Let's give a call, have a sit down as a group." Shawn said.
"I think the boss and Viv should have the most words with him." Mick said.

Vivi handed Cash the business card and after he dialed, it rang for a moment before James answered.
"Hello, this is James Bodrick, how can I help you?"

"Well, we had a discussion about your offer, and we've decided that.. well, we'd like to accept your offer."

"Oh, wonderful! That's fantastic, I can't thank you enough! I'm going to get some papers ready for you all to sign, I should be ready around noon or so, I'll give you a call back and we can meet in my hotel room. Sound good?"

Back
Top Bottom