Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She pressed into him, hands moving to rest on his shoulders. Mick strummed a slow melody for them, grinning widely.

She giggled, kissing back before moving away, "I'm gonna check on a couple more things, ok? You guys sound great...~"

"I know you won't~" She replied, looking back as she walked away. After rehearsals and set up was complete, it was all a matter of waiting to start. The hall was full of chatter from the excited audience as they piled in.
"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit...!" Mick could hardly contain himself as he peeked out at the crowd.

"Yeah it is!" He cheered, pushing Cash playfully. Shawn smiled softly as he tuned the bass.
"We really did just about make it."

"I believe!! Amen, brother, amen!" Mick cheered.
"Hey!" Vivi moved over quickly, "You're about to go on, I just wanted to tell you guys to break a leg!" She said.

They absolutely killed it; from Cash showing off his guitar skills to Mick swapping fron drums to bass easily, the crowd ate it up.

When the show came to an end, the fans were screaming for more. Mick high fived them when the curtain dropped.
"Fuck YEAH, baby!! This is the dream!!"

"Excuse me," a man in a business casual suit walked over, smiling disarmingly, "are you Cash Thomason?"
"Who's asking?" Mick moved in the way, squinting suspiciously. The man smiled more.
"My name is James Bodrick, I don't mean to intrude on the celebration! I was just wondering if Mr Cash was interested in a talent agent."
"Talent...?" Vivi's eyes widened and she looked up at Cash.

"Sort of! I'm not quite that high on the food chain yet, but I can absolutely help you with managing your shows and even get some live radio performances, if you're interested?" James offered. Mick kept a hard gaze on him before turning to Cash, eyes bugging out of his skull as he mouthed "what?!". Vivi held on to Cash tighter. Radio? She couldn't wrap her head around that even if she tried.
"I even found a new drummer for your band, if that sweetens the deal?" James added.

Back
Top Bottom