Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Hey, I totally get it! If you guys need a couple days to think it over before you take off, I'll be in touch." He offered his business card and Vivi took it.
"U-Um, thank you, Mr Bodrick..." She said gently.

"Take all the time you need, just please be sure to let me know before you're gone. I came a long way to meet you guys." He said with a smile before heading off. Vivi looked over his number before looking up at Cash.

"Dude. What? Radio deals? Our very own talent agent?" Mick asked. Shawn put his hands in his pockets, eyes on Vivi before looking at Cash.
"She needs a break." He said gently.

"That's what I was thinkin' too.. I just didn't wanna make decisions like this without consulting you all..," he said

"I-I don't need a break...!" Vivi piped up, "I've been doing just fine...!"
"Viv, you're running yourself ragged. You two hardly have any personal time together." Mick said.
"You two haven't even married yet.." Shawn frowned. Vivi was quiet for a minute.
"We...the band..." She stopped, not having a proper argument.

"Let's sit on it for the night, talk it out over food tomorrow." Mick offered. Shawn nodded.
"We're all tired right now, it would be best to come back with clearer heads."

She laughed softly, "Yeah...with Mr Bodrick, though, you guys won't need me anymore...not that I'm leaving, or anything..."

"Not anymore if we take up his offer...you guys will be in radio stations and maybe on tv...bigger concerts, bigger gigs...what have I done..? This is the biggest I've ever managed to get you guys..." She looked down, "I genuinely think you should go with him...if he gets you guys blown up higher, deals could start pouring in..." She seemed down, and he knew her well enough that she was beating herself up; she felt like she hadn't done a good enough job for them as manager and she had been holding them back.

Back
Top Bottom