Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She stayed on top of him, bouncing hard and fast over him, gasping and crying out, wanting more sounds from him, trying to milk him before she finished herself. "Fuh-huh-uck~!!" She gasped out between hard slaps.

"Y-Yeah~?! Y-You're gonna fill me up, right, baby~? You're gonna give me everything you got~?" She gasped.

"That's it, baby, give it to me~! I want it~!" She whined, reaching to run her nails up the base of his skull.

He grunted and cried out as his vision blurred, the tingling in his skull growing and his cock throbbing hard inside her.

She continued to pet and scratch the base of his skull, moaning against his lips as she slammed her hips down as fast as she could.

She whined in delight, her walls feeling so much better around his sensitive cock. "J-Just a little more, baby~ I wanna be sure~❤️"

She moaned weakly, trying to keep moving but she couldn't, thighs shaking hard, "F...Fuck..." She muttered.

She was aching so bad, but she didn't want to burden him. She had already asked a lot, and took way more. "You ok, baby...?"

Back
Top Bottom