Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Secret Godmother (Foxxy_Mama and Lawless)

Harry's eyes widened and he waved his wand. "CRU...CIO!" He yelled as Snape aimed a killing curse at Abby. Snape soon fell to the ground, screaming in terror.

Harry's eyes widened and he shuddered a little bit at what he did.

"Go Harry!" She yells at him as she jumps into the fight and starts getting a few Death Eaters at once. She wanted her Godson to live a long life but on the paper she gave him had the place that she took Draco and his parents too for safety. She sent a stunner at Snape so he wouldnt wake up.

Harry nodded, and helped his friends up, and then started to run with them towards the safe house. Once they got there, he let them all in, and him and Lucius took watch by the window in case something happened. They didn't use any magic, and instead of having wands, they have staffs for battle.

Once the staff and her had rounded up the Death Eaters, she took them off to Azkaban. When she was done she went back to the Ministry and write up the reports. When she was in her office cube she pulled out her mirror and spoke. "Harry Potter." She says softly as she softly touched the wound on her head that was bleeding as she waits for him to answer her call on the mirror.

Harry answered. He sat in the corner as he spoke. "Hey." He said. "We're all safe... we saw a few Death Eaters, but they went right by the house. We think they might know the area we're in, but can't find us. Me and Lucius have been standing watch by the window, inside, with staffs in case they find us."

She looked at him through the mirror. "Harry, no one knows that area but me. Its a muggle area." She explains to him softly. "I'm on my way after I'm done with paper work since I took the Death Eater's off to Azkaban." She says to him softly. "Tell me how bad my wound is." She says as she moves the mirror closer to her wound so he could see it. "I dont think it'll stop bleeding." She says to him softly.

"Hurry up and come... it looks bad." He said. He then blinked and looked around. "...you guys are going to have to find a safe place to hide once the night is over..." He said, and soon he saw his owl with a note. He took it and looked down at the mirror. "...G.Gabby. Dumbledore is... dead."

She looked at him then looked away. "I'm sorry, Harry." She says in a whisper. "I'm on my way." She says to him and puts the mirror away as she heads out. She disappears and reappears near the safe house. She swishes her wand and makes them disappear, which makes them appear in prison. She runs into the house and closes the door. She goes and looks for Harry. Once she found him she pulled him into a hug and just holds him close. "I'm really sorry Harry." She says to him softly. "I know what it's like to lose someone you care for." She says to him softly.

He was shaking. She could see that he had dropped the mirror, and it broke. His wand was even on the ground. It was apparent that after she had stopped talking to him, he went into shock. He wasn't even saying anything.

"Harry?" She says as she looks him in the eyes and softly presses her lips against his lips to see if it brought him out of the shock state he is in. She pulls away and looks at him. "Harry?" She asked him softly. "Are you alright?" She asked softly and pulls him into a hug again.

"...h...how many... people do I have to... see them kill?" He asked. "H...how many of my... friends will die?" He then pulled away from her, a new look of determination and anger on his face. His eyes looked completely different. He said nothing else, and rushed out of the safe house.

Draco blinked. "Oi, Woman, gimme my wand! I want to go too."

Lucius smacked him in the head with his staff. "Draco, don't be rude... ask her her name if you don't know it."

"Your not getting your wand." She said flat to Draco and ran off after Harry. She could see him half way down the street and disappeared. When she reappeared she was in front of him and she wrapped her arms around him. "Harry. If you try to protect everyone you'll only fail. If you protect the ones who are closer to you. you will win. There is one thing you have that He doesnt have." She says to him softly. "Do you know what that is Harry?" She asked him softly.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled out in an anger unknown to most of Harry's friends, and he sent a stunning spell at her stomach. His eyes were even a different color. He kept walking, not bothering to help her up or anything.

Her eyes widen as she fell to the ground and her eyes watched him walk away. She couldnt call out after him since she couldnt move at all. She couldnt even find her own voice but her eyes watched his movements.

He soon looked up at the moon. Sensing the magic, five death eaters came out of nowhere. Soon spells were flying everywhere, but within ten seconds, all five of them were dead.

Once the stunner wore off she went back to the safe house and went inside. "I cant believe he did that." She says softly as she walks over towards Remus. "Send for help, he'll need it." She says to him as she sits down at the table with her eyes on the ground. "Keep Snape away from him." She warned him.

"Of course." Remus said as he leaves to go get help to watch over Harry just in case he needed it.

"How are you, Ron?" She asked him softly.

It wasn't long before Harry found Snape. Harry stared at Snape, and then charged Snape. Snape started firing spells at Harry, and Harry deflected them with his wand. Soon when Harry got up to Snape, he tackled him, and started unleashing a flurry of punches. "YOU KILLED HIM, YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!"

Abby rubbed her stomach and kept her eyes on the floor as a conversation was going on around her. "I'm going to go lay down." She says softly as she got up and walked up the stairs. She walks down the hall toward her room and went inside, lays down on the bed.

Draco saw her, and followed her. When she went into the room, he opened the door and walked in, and sat in a chair by her bed. "D..don't worry about me." He said. "I'm just... sitting here to protect you." He said, and then looked to the ground.

She turned over so she wasnt facing him. She closed her eyes and curled up into a ball. "Wish Harry didnt do that to me." She says softly. "James would be disappointed in him." She said in a whisper. Her hands held onto her stomach as she remembers every movement in slow motion of what Harry did to her.

Draco shrugged. "That's not Potter." He said, simply. "That's something else... that's his anger taken consciousness and come to a head." He said. "Potter is just watching from the inside of his mind.

She closed her eyes tightly and held onto her stomach. "He shouldnt fight with anger, it'll only hurt more once he comes back from it." She says to Draco softly. "There is one thing Voldermort doesnt have that Harry does." She says softly.

"A cowlick?" He asked, referring to Harry's messy hair. He then looked over to her. "Do you need me to do anything?" He asks her, and then sits on the bed with her, and rubs her shoulder, gently.

She pushed his hand off her shoulder. "Do not touch me." She says to him softly. She really didnt want to be touched but she wanted Harry to come back to the safe house. "No, a loving friends and what little family he has." She says since love was the only thing Harry had that the Dark Lord didnt have.

Draco growled. "Then why the hell did you not let me leave?" He asked, and then he stood up. "I'm gone." He said, and then he walked down. He looked to Ron and Hermione. "How about we go help your dear friend Potter?"

Back
Top Bottom