Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Secret Godmother (Foxxy_Mama and Lawless)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Foxxy:
Abby ran up to the school for witches and wizards. She wasnt in her human form she was in her cute fox form. Once she hit the doors of Hogwarts she changed back into her human form. Remus was running to keep up with her and walked into the school towards the Great Hall were all the students were. She burst open the doors to the Great Hall and walked in.
"You shouldnt have don that." Remus says softly to her.
"Bite me, Moony." She says as she walks in wearing a pair of black pants with a black lacy top and her black clock to go with her figure. "For the last time, Albus. He has to know." She barked at the old headmaster. She walks more into the Great Hall and stops as she turns to Harry Potter.
"No, you'll be defining my orders." Albus says to her which made her turn to look at him.
"Bla..." She was cut off as she was tackled down onto the floor by Remus Lupin.
"He said no." Remus says in her ear.

Lawless:
Draco was currently hiding behind a wall, listening in on the whole conversation. He had been stalking Albus so he could try to poison him, but it wasn't as easy as he thought it might have been. He was currently wearing his jeans and a black shirt. On his shirt was a 'Prefect' pin, so he wouldn't get in trouble for being out late.

Harry Potter was walking down the hall, when he heard some commotion. He was under his invisibility cloak, of course. Soon he walked into the room he heard the commotion, and stared at them.

Professor Snape was there too. "I do not think this is something we need to trouble him with." Snape said. "After all... Potter is still just a boy... he needs his sleep... plus, Abby, this will put you in danger."

Foxxy:
"Get off me." She says to Remus which he did get off her and helped her up off the floor.
"I'm sorry, Darling but it had to be done." He says to her softly.
"Listen here, Grease controlling freak." She says to Snape as she points her lovely finger at him. "He's my Godson and he has the right to know. That's what Sirus would want. That's what James would want!" She yelled the last part out to him as she slips her wand out and blast him into the wall. "I was always better than you Snape." She says to him.

Lawless:
Snape held his wand out and deflected her spell to the opposite side. "You forget that I have changed, my dear." He said. He then looked at Dumbledore. "Sir. If you can't contain her, I will have to call on the aurors." He said. "She is breaking and entering into the school."

Harry was shocked at this point. He soon threw the invisibility cloak off. "WHAT?! SIRIUS HAD A WIFE?!" He asked, shocked.

Foxxy:
She turned around and looked at Harry. "Aye, he has and always will have a wife who loves and cares for him." She says to him softly. "And your forgetting Grease Ball, I am an Auror." She barks at him before walking over to Harry. "Hello Harry, I'm your Godmother Abigail but you can call me Abby." She says to him softly.

Remus shook his head as he watched her. "Got to admit, she's good." He says to Albus.

"Aye, she is a bright one just like Lily Potter." Albus says to him.

"There's alot to explain but it's not imporant right now. I see you have your father's cloak." She says and smiles at him. "Your father use to take me out in the middle of the night just to get me something to eat when I didnt eat in the Great Hall." She says softly. "Good times very good times." She says under her breath.

Lawless:
Severus sneered. "If you say so." He said to Remus. "She's very smart... bragging about being an auror, making it sound like the other aurors will do nothing to her... great way to keep your job." With that, Snape left. He was headed straight for his fireplace to speak with Lucius Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy just watched on. He was slightly confused.

Harry tilted his head. "Um..." He blinked. "This is pretty random..." He said. He looked at Remus. "So why wasn't I told? Why didn't I meet her? How did her and Sirius speak when she was in prison? Why wasn't she at the headquarters last year? Is she part of the Order?"

Foxxy:
She smiles as she looks at Remus. "I dont think he has the answers to your questions but I do." She says as she turns back to him. "Here, have a seat." She says to him softly as she sat on the table. "Your werent told because we were all keeping it a secret because of the Dark Lord, I was on the run back when You were a baby and I was busy keeping everyone off my trail that's why you didnt meet me. I spoke with Sirius when he was in prison in a very sneaky way which I cant reveal to anyone." She says to him and winks at him softly. "The reason whey I wasnt at Headquarters last year was because I was being interragated by the Ministry of Magic. And finally, Yes I am in the Order. Like it or not." She says to him softly.

"Well that sums it all up." Remus says softly as he goes and sits next to Abby. "Harry, no one must know. Only the ones in the Order knows who she really is. She keeps her mother's maiden name because she doesnt like her father and she didnt take Sirius' last name because of war reasons." He explains softly.

"That's enough, Harry go back to your dorm and go back to sleep. Abigail, back to the Ministry of Magic." Albus says to them softly.

"As long as Harry needs me I will always be there for him." She says to him. "If you need me just call me through this." She says as she pulls out a two-way mirror that was similar to the one Sirius gave him. "I always keep it on me, atleast mine. "Doesnt matter what you want, Harry. If you need anything answered just call upon me. If I dont answer its because the Minister is near me." She says to him and hugs him softly. "I must go now but I would like to talk to you tomorrow near the lake here on the grounds." She says in Harry's ear so only were he could hear her.

Lawless:
Harry nodded, and then he went back to his room. He didn't see Malfoy, but Malfoy had taken in everything... Malfoy had quite a sick grin on his face. Malfoy soon went back to his dorm.

Snape passed by Malfoy and stopped him. "What were you doing out...?"

Foxxy:
She smiles softly at how Harry actually listen. "James wouldnt of listen." She says softly at the memory. "Let's go Moony, after getting Snape a few lessons." Then she grinned at her own thought. "Tomorrow it can wait." She says softly to Remus.

"Hate when you get ideas like that." He says softly as they walk out of Hogwards.

"I know." She says to him and disappeared on the spot and reappears at her place. "Harry Potter at Hogwards." She says to the mirrir. "Harry are you there?" She asked softly as she curled up in her favorite chair in her living room.

Lawless:
Harry nodded and he pulled out the mirror. He was currently in his bed. "Yea?" He asked, and looked at the mirror. He could see her face, and had to admit... she was very attractive. He could see what Sirius saw in her. She could see that he was only wearing his boxers because he was just ready for bed.

Foxxy:
She smiles at him softly. "I'll be paying you a visit tomorrow. What time is your Potion class?" She asked him softly.

Lawless:
"Three PM." He said, and then scratched his head. "By the way... you should know that Snape has been talking to quite a few Ministry of Magic people.."

Foxxy:
She smiles at Harry. "Dont worry, Harry. I'll handle it all." She says to him softly. "Let's just say I know how to blackmail the Minister." She says to him softly with that same smile upon her lip. She softly held the mirror up and takes off her cloak off one shower. She than held the mirror in her other hand and takes off her cloak on her other shoulder. "I'll deal with that in the morning." She says to him softly. "I'll see you in potion class." She says to him softly. "Unless theres more questions you would like to ask?"

Lawless:
"Why did you make a point to meet me?" He asked her, and then watched her and soon his eyes glanced up. "Gotta go. Someone walked in." He said, and put the mirror under his pillow. He pulled the cover over himself, and rolled over, pretending to be asleep.

Foxxy:
"Because I care." She says,.She smiles and got up, went to her room. She climbed into bed and went to bed. She got up early in the morning and went to work. She had worked till 2pm and headed off towards Hogwarts. She had chatted with Hagrid the game keeper before heading off to go meet Harry in his potion class.

Lawless:
When the time came, Harry was up and by three he was in Potions Class. He was quite pleased with not having to deal with Snape anymore. He sighed and leaned back, putting his hands over his head, and watched the professor. This book is brilliant... He thought.

Foxxy:
She was smiling as she walks into Snape's class room. "Ah, there you are Harry. I was looking all over for you." She says out loud while interrupting the lesson. She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around him, kisses him on the cheek. "What do you say we go to Hogs Head?" She asked him softly and looked up at Snape, giving him a dirty look but turns back to Harry.

Lawless:
Harry nodded. "Sure." He said, and went after her, not even bothering to acknowledge Snape. When they left the room, when she wasn't looking, he took a quick glance at her ass... he couldn't help it. Something about her... He then looked up at her. "So, what should I call you?"

Foxxy:
She smiles and wraps an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close to her. "Abby, Gma, Godma, or Fox will do." She says to him softly. "The only reason I have Fox as a nickname is because that's how I go undetected from all witches and wizards." She says to him softly. "Just like Siruir be a dog without being detected from the Ministry of Magic." She says to him with a smile.

Lawless:
"I see." He said. He then felt her put her arm around him, his body being closer to her breasts. He couldn't help but be attracted to this woman. "So how did you meet Sirius, did you meet him at school with my parents?" He asked her.

Foxxy:
She smiles at his question. "I met him on the train to here." She says to him softly. "I have known your father since I was two." She explains to him softly. "We go way back to pranks and making everyone laugh. That was our thing but my father broke that apart when he made us move." She says to him softly. "I was getting myself into trouble with some older years on the train and happened to run into Siruis and Remus at the sametime. They both protected me and we became friends. I was far to smart for them though but it was your father who really protected me the most." She says to him softly. "Davis, one of the older years. He was there and was firing his wand at me. Your father countered it and maked Davis take the spell instead of me." She explains to him softly. "I miss them both." She explains to him softly.

Lawless:
Harry was thinking, and then he then leaned into her a little bit. He sighed. "So... even Sirius had a reason to come after me. He was afraid Wormtail might do something... and he wanted revenge... sure we started to develope a relationship after, but... why did you come see me at first?" He asked.

Foxxy:
"Actually, Harry. I have been watching over you from the shadows since you got to your aunts and uncles place." She explains to him softly. "I was in my animal form." She says to him softly. "I wanted to take you away when you were little, Harry because I didnt like the way they were treating you." She says to him.

Lawless:
"But you didn't, because Dumbledore said no." He said, and shrugged. "The thing I don't get is... if the protection around that house is so... important... why not have put it on some other house and let me stay there? At least then I'd know more about magic and be able to combat Volde-oh... sorry... you-know-who a little better."

Foxxy:
She smiles softly at him. "You can say his name with me. I have been saying it for years." She says to him. "Blood is thicker than water, Harry." She explains to him softly. "You couldnt be protected from someone else but blood related." She explains to him softly. "Execially muggles blood related." She says softly as they keep walking towards the gate to go to the Hogs Head.

Lawless:
"I see." He said, and then he sighed. "I just remember how I felt when I first found out about it all... everyone knew me, but I didn't know anyone else... it was like I was in my own personal little hell, and everyone was looking in."

Foxxy:
She smiles at him as she holds him close to her as they walk out of the grounds and heads off to the Hogs Head. "I have been watching you from the shadows so I could let Siruis know that you were safe from harms way but he didnt like how those stupid muggles were treating you." She explains to him softly.

Lawless:
"I'd imagine not." He said. "But it's fine... I'll be gone, after this year." He said. He then saw that they were close to Hogsmeade. "So, if you knew my dad so well, would that mean you're his age?"

Foxxy:
She smiles at his words. "Yes I'm a few days younger than him but the same age." She says to him softly. She stops walking and stops him from walking. "If you wish to live away from there and with me. I would be glad to have you stay with me." She says to him softly. "Harry, I'll only take you if no one knows and I'll have to block your mind just in case Voldermort looks through your eyes." She explains to him softly.

Lawless:
"Well, I can't just NOT tell Ron or Hermione." He said. Little did they know, a certain Draco Malfoy was listening in on them from behind a rather large statue of a fat wizard with a giant cauldron in front of him... named Carl the Cook

Foxxy:
"Harry, you have to understand. No one must know of your decision." She says to him softly. "If the Voldermort finds out then its over for the both of us. Little you know, Harry. I was just like your parents and Siruis. I was really deep in with Voldermort as one of his followers just because of the order." She says to him softly.

Lawless:
"I won't be able to do it without telling Ron and Hermione." He said. "They know about every decision I make." He told her, promptly. "They've been there when some of the members of the Order haven't..." He said, and then he continued to walk.

Foxxy:
She sighs softly. "If they get caught and Voldermort probs their mines then your secret isnt saft." She explains to him softly. "I am only looking out for you, Harry." She says to him softly. "You look so much like your father. Makes me want to call you James." She says to him.

Lawless:
"Ya, that's what I've heard." He said. He was still walking. He looked over to her. "Do you know if there was any case brought up to see of any way to try to get Sirius out of that veil thing?" He asked, randomly.

Foxxy:
She looks down at the tile floor. "There is only one way and only a few members that knows about it doesnt speak of it." She says to him softly. "No one must know." She explains to him softly.

Lawless:
"Are you one of the few members that know?" He asked, while still walking. He would do whatever he could to find out this secret... even if it meant... no, he couldn't do that...

Foxxy:
She wraps her arm around his neck and starts walking with him. "Me, your parents and Siruis were the only ones that nows." She explains to him softly.

Lawless:
"Not even Lupin?" He asked, and noticed his face was right by her breasts, and he looked up at her slightly... she'd feel something hard poking through his pants, and poking her leg.

Foxxy:
"No, the Minister that descovered that only trusted a few witches and wizards in this world before he passed away." She says to him softly. She could feel something poking at her but when she looked down to see that there wasnt anything there, she realized what it was.

Lawless:
He didn't seem to notice that she had realized what it was, but he soon saw her gaze, and then blushed. "Uuh... that's..." He trailed off, not being able to think of an excuse.

Foxxy:
She smiles at him. "No need to explain, Harry. Siruis use to do that when we were going to school here. Especially when we started dating." She explain to him softly.

Lawless:
"Ya, but... he was your age." He said, while blushing, and then he shrugged. "But if you say so..." He said, and then looked away.

Foxxy:
She smiles at him more. "A man never stops when he's with the one he loves, Harry." She says to him softly as she was speaking of him getting hard. "James did the same with your mother every time they saw each other." She says to him.

Lawless:
"But, um... are you saying I..." He then looked up at her. She was saying such embaressing things. He blushed again. "This is awkward..."

Foxxy:
She let out a small laugh as she holds him close to her. "Harry, theres no shame in this situation." She says to him softly. "Boys and girls has their needs just as well as Men and Women." She explains to him softly.

Lawless:
"Ya, but you're old enough to be my aunt." He said. "You're Sirius's wife... wouldn't he be mad?" He asked her, and then got brave and put his hands on her thighs.

Foxxy:
She blushed when he put his hands on her thighs. "Harry, Darling. He would but he also wants me to be happy." She explains to him softly. "Why dont we get a private room at the Hogs Head so we can talk more." She says to him softly.

Lawless:
"Alright." He said, and then he started to walk again.

Draco was following them, but had a silence charm that Snape had taught him that way he could spy on the two of them.

Foxxy:
She pulled Harry close to her as she faces him which her hands held his head onto her breasts as she held a gem in her hand which made then disappear from the grounds. When they reappeared they were outside the Hogs Head. "James taught me this treat." She says to him softly with a smile as she walks into the Hogs Head. "One room please and two butterbeers." She says as she set the amount on the counter. She took the key and the two butterbeer. "Follow me." She says to him softly as she walks towards the private room.

Lawless:
Harry followed behind her, a blush on his face from it being where it was. He looked over at the guy that was sitting there, and then he shrugged, and followed behind her up to the private room.

Draco cursed, and then sighed. "Oh well... at least I still have these..." He said, and held two moving pictures.. one of Harry's face in her breasts, and one with Harry putting his hands on her thighs.

Foxxy:
She smiles as she goes inside the private room. She holds out the bottle of butterbeer for him. "Here." She says to him softly and closes the door once he was inside and went to take a seat in one of the chairs by the fire.

Lawless:
He nodded, and went to the other chair, then looked over to her. "So... the fact that I'm young enough to be your son doesn't make you uncomfortable?" He asked her, and then sat back into the chair.

Foxxy:
"Harry, you havent been someones son sicne you were 1 years old." She says to him softly. "That's the day you became a man." She explains to him softly. "Is there anything else you would like to know?"

Lawless:
"No... not that comes to mind right off... other than what you see in me that makes you like me in that kind of way." He said.

Foxxy:
She smiles at him softly. "Like I said before. A woman has needs." She says to him. "I havent had my needs fulfilled since he was captured and thrown behind bars." She says to him softly.

Lawless:
"Well... if you want." He said, still slightly embaressed by the whole thing. "You can come sit in my lap." He told her, and drank some more of the butterbeer. He uncrossed his legs, and stared at her.

Foxxy:
She smiles at his words. "That's not the kind of needs I was talking about." She says to him softly as she gets up and walks over to him. She sets her butterbeer down and leans down towards him. "Sexual needs, Harry." She says to him softly as she rubs a hand up and down his leg.

Lawless:
"I know, but it would be nice to have an older woman in my lap... kind of... reverse the role, hm?" He said, and put his hand up to the waistband of her bands, through her robes.

Foxxy:
She smiles and nods. "Of course." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek as she sits in his lap.

Lawless:
He smirked, getting braver, and then put his hand on her robe, and started to lift it up, past her waist. His hand then went between her legs, and unbuttoned the button to her pants.

Foxxy:
She smiles as she lets him do what he wants and wanted him to get brave enough to actually do what he really wants. "I'm not stopping you to get wha tyou want, Harry." She says to him softly.

Lawless:
"Anything I want?" He asked her, curiously. "No matter what it is?" He asked, and then he unbuttoned her pants, and stopped. "Then get up and do a strip tease for me."

Foxxy:
She nods at his words and laughs as she gets up off his lap. She took off her cloak and put it on its hook. "Alright." She says to him softly as she starts to strip tease with her pants first. She lets her pants fall to the floor and kicks them off along with her shoes. She gest back into his lap as she wore her shirt and her panties. She started to strip tease by taking off her shirt.

Lawless:
He moves and kisses her neck, then whispers. "Have you ever had it in the ass?" He asked her. Ironically enough, she would THEN feel his dick poking through his pants and her panties, right into her ass.

Foxxy:
She smiles softly and looks at him. "Once but didnt like it." She says to him softly and pulls her shirt off.

Lawless:
"Well, if I can have anything, then I think I want that." He said, and then he put his hand between her legs, and brushed it against her pussy through her panties.

Foxxy:
She moans softly and leans up against his body. "How about just a good old sex fun instead of having it in the ass?" She asked him softly. "Not everyone likes it like that." She says to him softly.

He kissed her lips. "Okay, I'll settle, but don't say 'anything' if you don't mean it." He told her, and then he continued to move his finger against her panty-covered pussy. "Well... why don't we start off with you showing me what a blowjob feels like?"

She moans out and smiles at his words. "Alright." She says to him softly as she moves out of his lap and onto her knees on the floor. Her hands starts unbuttoning his pants and unzips his pants as well. She softly moves her hand inside of his pants and pulls out his length. "Hmm." She says softly as she lets her tongue lick his full length just to see what he would do or say.

He groaned just a little, and then brushed a hand through her hair. He looked down at her. The thought went through his head. 'She's just here to please me... this is my reward for what I've had to go through in the last couple of years.'

Little did they know, Draco had found his way into a secret room right by theirs, and was spying on them, while taking pictures.

She smiles at him as she wraps her mouth around the head of his cock and starts sucking softly as her tongue moves around.

Harry groaned a little bit. "Oh, that feels good." He said, and soon his penis was hard as a rock. His kicked his shoes off, and then started rubbing between her legs with one of his feet.

She moans out softly and keeps sucking on his cock head. She takes a few more inches of his length inside of her mouth as she moves her tongue around on his length and she keeps sucking on his cock.

"You're good at this." He said, and then he groaned a bit. "Take the rest of your clothes off..." He said. "I want to see your body bare..." He told her.

She moans out and takes the rest of his cock inside of her mouth as she sucks on his length. Her tongue keeps moving around as best as she can do as her own hands moves down and starts taking off her pants. Once she got her pants undone, she pushed her pants down with her panties as well and off her body, letting him see her fully naked body.

Draco took another picture, and then he started to laugh out loud.

Harry looked up, hearing Draco's laughter.

Draco had his wand ready.

She looked up at Harry as she heard the laughter as well. She pulls away from Harry's length. "What is it?" She asked him softly.

"It sounds like Mal-" He was struck with a stunning spell, and soon Draco walked out of the secret room, pointing his wand at Abby. "Don't move." He told her. He then tossed a moving picture with her moving her head up and down on Harry's lap. "Imagine what the Ministry of Magic would think."

Her arms went around her chest, covering up her breasts as she looks down at the photo and a shocking look on her face. "What do you want, Master Draco?" She asked him with fear in her voice.

She softly nods as she looks up at Harry with fear in her eyes but all she wants to do is protect him from everything, even something like this. She softly stood up and moved over to the bed. She laid down on the bed with her eyes closed. She didnt want to watch him do things to her as her godson watches them.

Draco walked over to her. "Spread those slutty legs of yours." He told her, and then he put his hand on one of her breasts, while the other hand unzipped his own pants. "Heh... this should be fun."

She closed her eyes even more as she turns her head away and spreads her legs open wide for him. She didnt want to look at him as he has sex with her and with her godson watching them.

He got between her legs, and then put the head of his penis up to her vagina. He started to rub the head against her vagina, while staring at her. He was just checking to see if she was wet.

A light shed of tears started falling from her eyes and down her face as she feels his cock head rub against her folds, which werent wet at all.

"You're going to feel every single thrust." He whispered. "And if you get wet from this... I might just send the pictures out anyway, because a whore deserves to be humiliated... nothing makes you more of a whore than enjoying rape." He then pushed into her pussy.

"A woman cannot enjoy rape but a woman cannot help but get wet from it." She says to him softly with her eyes closed tight while crying softly.

He looked at her. "Aww, are you crying?" He asked, and then he bent and kissed her lips, and then growled. "Open your eyes slut." He said. "Remember... you're not fighting it, you're just laying there."

She felt his lips on her lips and opened up her eyes when he told her to. "I wont enjoy it." She says to him in a harsh voice.

Draco just laughed. "Is that a challenge?" He asked, and then he pulled out of her pussy. "Well..." He sat up, and pull her hair to guide her head to his penis. "Start sucking, whore." He said, and then moved his hand between her legs, and started to rub his hand against her pussy. One finger skillfully found her clit and started to massage it.

She held back the moan as he started to rubs her clit but she doesnt take his cock into her mouth. She just looks at it and then looks away from him. Her eyes soften as she looks at Harry but turns back to Draco, takes his cock into her hand. "How do you know that I wont bite it off?" She asked him as she looks up at him.

Back
Top Bottom