Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Secret Godmother (Foxxy_Mama and Lawless)

She pushed her face into the bed and let herself cry a bit more in silence. She knew for a fact she wouldnt carry a child. She wanted him to leave her be.

He pulled out of her pussy, and then he put his clothes back on. "Well, that was fun, whore... thanks for letting me play with your little skank, Potter." And with that he dissaparrated.

She curled up in the bed and cried. She held the pillow close to her chest and face. She wanted Harry to hold her right there in the bed.

Harry started to move again, and he stood up and limped over to Abby. He then laid beside her, and pulled her into him. "Did you really enjoy it?" He asked her.

She snuggled up against him and cried. "No, I have never enjoyed forced sex." She says to him softly as she stays close to him.

He put his arms around her, and let her cry on his chest. "Was this the first time that has happened to you?" He asked her, and looked down at her. She's so vulnerable now...

She listen to his words and nods as she cries on his chest. "Yes." She says to him softly. "He'll ruin both of our lives if he sends those photos in to the Daily Prophet." She says to him softly.

He kisses her forehead. "Shhh... it's okay." He whispered. "It's okay..." He then held her, and covered them both up with the blanket.

She stays close to him even when he covered them both up. She softly feel asleep while crying against him. Her breath became soft sobs as she sleeps.

Soon he woke up around 3:00 AM and then he looked down at her, and kissed her forehead. He moved his hand to her back, and rubbed her back, gently, not wanting to wake her up.

She was already awake but she kept her eyes closed, trying to see if she would get more sleep. "You should dress and get back on the grounds." She says to him softly. "I want you to do whatever it takes to get every last photo back and burn them." She says to him softly as she turns her head up to look him in the eyes. "I'll have to do something I thought I never had to do." She says to him softly.

He nodded, and then he kissed her lips. "I'll get them back for you." He said, his eyes burning with determination. "Even if I have to do something that will get me in trouble."

She smiles softly and kissed him back. "Just like your father. Always getting in trouble." She says softly. "When you do, you know how to reach me." She says to him softly. "We will be a family again." She says to him softly as she closes her eyes as she lays there.

Harry nodded, and took one last look at her, and then left her there.

The next day, Dumbledore contacted Abby, asking Abby what was going on, because Harry seemed different. He was more silent than usual, wasn't even talking to Ron or Hermione, and had attacked Draco twice.

Abby didnt get any of her owls or wasnt home. She had disappeared out of any witches or wizards radar. Not even Remus knew were she was.

Remus was at Hogwards talking with Dumbledore and explaining to him that she hadnt come home. That he didnt even know where she would be. "When she goes into hiding, Dumbledore. That is her specialty. No one can find her not even me." He was telling him.

Soon they would see Draco running for his dear life, and Harry chasing behind him. "AVADA KED-!" He would then be stunned by Snape.

"FORBIDDEN!" Snape yelled. He then looked over to Draco. "Of all the things you two fight about, he has NEVER done that to you. WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Snape yelled.

Remus looks over at Snape then at Harry. "What has she done to him." He said under his breath as he walks over towards them. "He's just like his father always getting what he wants, Snape." He said as he talks about Draco. "I'm just going to say, Abigail has gotten Harry to do something and that's why she's back into hiding." He says as he looks at Harry in the eyes.

Draco stood up. "Potter. Tell that bitch if she doesn't contact me over the weekend, her secret is out." He said, and then he ran off.

Harry's eyes soon changed from shock to anger, and he started to fight the spell.

Snape looked down. "Impossible!"

Remus took his wand out and pointed at Draco as he ran. Without words he brought Draco back in front of them. "Now now. We'll discuss all of this in Dumbledore's office." He said as he ties up Draco in invisible ropes. "Release Harry." He said to Snape as he hovers Draco as he walks towards Dumbledore's office.

Draco growled. "Potter, if they take me in there, your secret is out."

Snape let Harry go, and Harry soon shot a stunning spell at Remus and Dumbledore. It of course just bounced off Dumbledore, and soon Harry, himself was hit with another stunning spell.

Remus blocked the spell and looked at Harry. "My Merlin, she didnt do what I think she did." He said as he looks from both boys. "She'll go after your father, Draco. You do not know her as well as I do. Blackmail a woman and you'll have nothing." He said to him. "She'll do whatever it takes to make sure you go down as well. Even if it means she turns to the dark side. This is bad." He said as he lets go of Draco.

Draco growled, and dusted himself off. "As if I cared... Father was going to let them kill me-" He then stopped dead in his tracks, and stepped back a couple of times. "Forget you heard that...." He said, and then he ran off.

Abigail comes out of the classroom behind Draco and grabs his arm. "Arent you surprise my touch doesnt hurt you, Draco?" She said softly. "Funny isnt it." She says softly and pulled up her sleeve to show him the mark of the Dark Lord. "I was wondering why it didnt hurt me when you did what you did. Sad thing is I know how deep your in with him." She said to him.

Remus looks down as she showed off the Dark Lords mark on her forearm. "You shouldnt show that off."

"I'm not ashamed of what I did, Remus. We were all young and knew what we were getting ourselves into." She said to him.

Draco looked at her. "How much do you know?" He asked, in an outraged voice. He had no idea what she knew about his mission or about what was going on with him.

Harry stood up. "You... you worked for him? The one who KILLED my parents?"

She gripped his arm a bit more. "More than you know." She says to Draco but she looked at Harry. "I can explain Harry." She says to him softly. "Your parents had the mark too. So did Sirius." She says to him softly and looks over at Snape, then down at the ground.

Back
Top Bottom