Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Secret Godmother (Foxxy_Mama and Lawless)

Harry looked at Lupin and yelled. "WHAT MORE DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT MY OWN PARENTS?!" He yelled, and then he randomly struck the ground with a blast of magic without saying a word. He then took a couple of steps back, and then ran.

Draco pulled his arm away from Abby's hand. "Just so you guys know..." He said to them. "Abby seduced Harry." He then ran again.

Abby took his arm again and pushed him up against the wall. "Are you raped me." She says to him and put invisible ropes around him. "Draco you are under arrest for being a Death Eater for Voldermort and raping a woman." She says to him as she looks him dead in the eyes.

Lupin sighed and went after Harry. "Harry, wait." He calls after him as runs after him.

He just laughed... "What do you know, you whore? After they find out I was caught, they'll find me... no matter where you put me, they'll kill me. And unlike you... I HAD NO CHOICE BUT BE A DEATH EATER!"

Harry turned to Lupin. "What can you possibly say that will change anything?"

She smiles at him. "I bare the mark and he couldnt find me." She says to him softly. "Dont worry, your family is safe." She says to him.

Remus put a hand on Harry's shoulder. "She isnt evil. She bares the mark because she went undercover just like your parents and Sirius had to get the mark to make him believe they were on his side." He explains to him.

Draco grabs his wand and puts it up to his chin, his eyes desperate and wild. "Then it's just a matter of MY safety." He said. "I'll never go back to Azkaban... HE runs the show there." He then pulled away from Abby and started to back away.

Harry looked at Remus, and then turned quickly to face him, and put his wand up to Remus's stomach. "What else are you people hiding from me about my own family?"

"Deal with him, Snape." She says in a hiss as she runs towards her only friend and her godson. Once she got to them she saw Harry's want at Remus' stomach. "Harry, do you really want to harm the only people who really cares about you and wants to protect you?" She asked him softly as she moves in front of her best friend, Remus so his wand was pointed at her. "Will you hurt me?" She asked him with pain in her eyes. "Will you hurt the only few witches and wizards that were close to your parents?" She asked him softly. "We werent really Death Eaters we were under cover to protect the innocent world." She said in a soft loving voice. "I am only living because of you. You are the only family I have." She says with silent tears running down her face.

Remus just stood there listening to everything. "You know she's right, Harry." He says in a soft voice.

"Why should I believe you two?" He asks them. "In a week I'll find out something else about my family... I'll find out that Lupin over there accidentally bit my mom and she was a werewolf or something... I know all of these people who claim to love me, and claim to have been my parents' best friends, yet I know NOTHING!" He yelled.

Draco looked to Snape.
Snape looked to Draco.

"I'm leaving." Draco said, and then he walked away.

She smiles softly at his words. "Remus never bit your mother." She says to him softly and moves her hand softly over his wand, moving his wand down away from her stomach. She moves slowly closer to him. "Harry, do you really want to hurt your parents friends?" She asked him as she softly wraps her arms around him and hugs him. "I wont let evil take you away from me." She says to him softly. "Not like James." She says in a whisper as soft silent tears fall from her eyes and down her cheek.

"How do you expect me to believe anything you say anymore?" He asked, and then put his head against her chest. "How can I believe anything any of you tell me.." He said in a whisper. He then placed his arms around her, and let some tears go down his eyes.

She smiles softly and rests her cheek against the top of his head. "Because, we're all you have left that knew your parents well." She explains to him softly. "Leave us, Remus." She says to him softly.

Remus nods. "As you wish." He said and starts leaving.

Her eyes looked over at the on coming school. She could see Ron and Hermione in the crowed. "Seems like your friends are watching along with other students." She says to him softly as she keeps holding him close to her. "I'll leave if you wish it." She says softly to him.

He looks up at her. "I don't care." He said. "They probably hate me, anyway."

Draco walked by the two of them. "No. The HATE me. They probably just worry about you, Potter." He said, and walked forward towards the crowd.

The smile was a faint on her lips as she holds Harry close to her. "Everyone shows hate in a different way." She says softly as she looks down at her godson. "You should tell them you were protecting me but that's it." She says to him softly as she looks down at him in the eyes. "If I didnt care about you Harry. I would have taken you to the Dark Lord last night when we were alone." She says softly to him and kisses him on the forehead. "I do love you even though you are the last family I have." She says to him softly.

"I don't care about all of that anymore. Let's just leave." He said. "Leave and go somewhere safe." He whispered, and stayed buried into her chest. He put his arms around her tighter.

Draco saw all of the people there, and then he smirked, and pointed. "DEATH EATERS!" He yelled, and when they all turned around, Snape and Dumbledore appeared and made them all forget what they had just seen.

Draco looked to Harry and Abby. "Might want to leave." He said to them, then he turned to Dumbledore and held his hands out. "Kay... I'm ready. Cuff me, then."

"Damn it, Harry I want you to go. Keep the mirror on you and I'll get in contact with you soon." She says to him softly and pulls away from him. She runs towards Draco and looks him into the eyes. "Time to go Draco." She says to him softly as she ties him backup with invisible ropes and guides him out off the school grounds. She would leave everyone to the Head Master and the Potion Master.

As he was lead out of the school, he sighs. "Can you just kill me?" He asked. "Nothing you do will save me from my fate... it's sealed. I can't escape him.. even with your help."

She softly knocked the back of his head with her hand. "If I could do it then I know I can do it for you. I already done it for your family." She explains to him softly and walks with him off the grounds.

He just rolled his eyes. "Right. You'd help me." He said. "Not only would that be foolish to believe, that would be foolish to even consider a possibility."

She holds onto him and disappears on the spot since they're off the grounds. When they reappeared she walks with him towards a small place towards the end of the street. "No magic." She says to him softly. "That's how he'll find you. I already took your parents wands so I'll have to take yours as well." She explains to him as they walk towards the house.

He backed away. "Not until you tell me why you're helping me!" He said. "I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but if someone did what I did to you, to my mom, or to someone close to me, I'd kill them."

She smiles and takes his wand out of his robe. She guides him into the house and closes the door behind them. "Because I know how it feels to be treated like shit and have everyone you care about die." She says to him and guides him to the kitchen which lets the invisible ropes off him. "Safe like I said so." She says to his parents. "I must go and do not leave this house. You do and he'll find you." She says to Draco.

"Wait." He said, and then he moves his hand to her arm, and pulled her to him. He then looked up at her. "Um... thank you." He said. He then looked at her face. "And um... I can't... begin to apologize." He said, and then he looked down, shamefully. "I thought I was going to die... and was lashing out at everyone... you should know, though. Snape is planning on killing Dumbledore... it's actually ME who was supposed to..."

She removes his hand from her arm and moves towards the door. "I'll deal with Snape." She says to him softly as she leaves the house. She walks down the street and disappears. She reappears outside the school. She pulls out her mirror and spoke softly. "Harry Potter." She looks into the mirror to wait for his answer.

Harry came into vision, she could see him, Ron, and Hermione running. Then his eyes widened. "RON!" He yelled, and dropped the mirror. She could see him running towards the fallen body of Ron, while Hermione deflected spells. "Death Eaters have attacked!" Harry yelled.

She shoved her mirror in her cloak and changed into her fox form. She dash onto the grounds towards the castle and her heart was aching. No, not Harry! She thought to herself as she quickly sniffed him out and ran towards them. She leaped into the air and changed back to herself as she knocks the Death Eater onto the ground. "Not my Harry." She says to him as she knocks him out cold. She pulled her wand out and waved it, making the Death Eaters go upside down with their wands hitting the floor. She ran towards Harry and Ron. "Here." She says as she pushes a piece of paper into his hands. "Get your friends to this place, you'll all be safe. Take the mirror with you." She says to him as she gets up and joins in with the battle.

Back
Top Bottom