Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Secret Godmother (Foxxy_Mama and Lawless)

"Because I don't think you want to see your Godson slash lover tortured in front of you... do you?" He pointed his hand over at Harry. "Unless you're just a cold-hearted bitch as WELL as a slut."

Her eyes had darken a bit as she takes his cock head into her mouth and softly started sucking on it. She didnt want to see her godson hurt at all and she closed her eyes as she keeps sucking on his cock head.

She saw the stunner hit Harry and took more of Draco's cock into her mouth while still sucking. Her tongue started moving around on his cock that was in her mouth.

"Good girl." He said, and brushed his hand through her hair. His other hand started to massage her clit again. "I'm going to fuck you every way possible." He told her.

She kept her eyes closed and kept sucking on his full length, after taking in his full length into her mouth. She kept her tongue moving around on his length while she sucks on him. She didnt want to think about how he was going to fuck her in every way.

"Now... go ahead and get on your hands and knees." He said, and slapped her ass. ((Don't worry, it won't have anal. I know that you don't like that.)) He then pulled his dick out of her mouth, and looked down at her face.

She opened up her eyes and looked at Harry softly as she turns her body around. She got on her hands and knees. She had fear and sadness in her eyes as she looked at her godson. She looks down at the bed and closed her eyes.

"No, look at him." He said, and slapped her ass. He then put his penis up to her pussy, and started to rub the head up and down it. "Or I'll just give the pictures out AFTER I'm done with you." He told her.

She opened up her eyes and looked at Harry with soft eyes which also had an apology look as well. She bit her bottom lip so she could keep the moans in.

He spanked her ass as hard as he could. He then pushed into her pussy, and groaned at how tight her unused pussy was.

She bit her lip a bit hard as she looks at Harry and tears softly falls down her cheeks as Draco starts to push his length inside of her.

Harry started to slowly reach out to her, but was soon paralyzed again by another blazing red light.

"Tsk, tsk, you just don't know when to stop, do you, Potter?" He then bent over and bit down on Abby's neck. "Who's whore are you?"

She still cried and bit her lip a bit more as he bit her neck. "Yours." She says softly trying to hide the sobs in her voice.

"Good girl." He then grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. "You're my whore, and you'll always be my whore... you are never to even TOUCH Harry again, got it?"

She closed her eyes and spoke in a weak voice. "Yes." She didnt want to look at Harry's face when she said it. She wanted Harry to stun him and hold her close to him.

"Good... for an older slut, you sure are obedient enough." He said, and then he bent over and patted her head. "Good pet." He said, and then he started thrusting harded.

She bit her bottom lip again and held the moan in. She wouldnt give him what he wanted to hear and the tears still falling down. She would have to come up with a plan to get this kid off her back.

He moved his arms around her and started to massage her breasts while he pumped into her over and over again. Soon one of his hands moved down and he started to massage her clit while he pumped.

She bit her lip again but a bit harder this time to hold back the moan. She didnt want to satify this kid she wanted to satify Harry, her godson. The tears still falling down her face and she barries her face into the pillow.

He pulled her hair so she couldn't burry her face. "No... you're going to have your face up for when you finally moan so Harry can hear it." He told her, and then gently pinched her clit, and massaged it.

She moane out since she couldnt help it. It did feel good but she only wished she moans out just for Harry when he did this to her not Draco. Her body couldnt help it and released her cum upon his length.

Draco just laughed, and then he pulled out of her pussy. "Look at all of this cum... told you you were a whore..." He said, and then he pushed it back into her pussy.

It didn't take him long before he was unleashing his cum inside of her pussy, while groaning. "Mmmm... you're my new favorite toy." He told her.

Back
Top Bottom