Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dhaze85/DarknessEmbraced666

"You can lie all you want! You knew about this! How could you not?! Your mother must've told you about this before yesterday!" He growled, just glaring at her. His fists were clenched angrily, he felt angrier than he had in a long time....but he'd never bring himself to hit a woman.... "Your mother always was a lieing bitch! I see the trait has been passed on down the family! You little....how dare you do this to me!!"

Jewel gasped as her eyes widened, hurt filling the reddish brown eyes as she stared up at him. "I knew nothing about this. How dare you call me a lier?! I've never lied before in my life." she snapped. "And how could I have known about this!? I haven't seen my mother in almost a year! I've been too busy working and going to school!" Throwing the letter back at him, Jewel turned and stormed out of the room and back into the bedroom where she tore off the sheet that was wrapped around her. Moving around the room, Jewel snatched up her clothing and got dressed as quickly as she could while fighting back the tears that wanted to fall down her cheeks.

Brad didn't follow her, he just stayed in the small kitchen area, looking over the letter once more, then back to the picture of Jewel. In a way he'd been hoping to see some difference....perhaps find some proof this was just a terrible mistake, but there was no mistake....Jewel was his daughter.....and he'd just slept with her....to make it worse it had been some of the best sex he'd ever had.....and this was his own daughter. "That.....that bitch!" He was referring more to Jewels mother....he was sure she'd put their daughter up to this....she'd sworn to get even with him after he left her in college after all.... "Well there's no way she's going to get the better of me..."

As soon as she had her dress zipped up, with just a little bit of a struggle, she slipped her feet into her shoes and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. Turning, she looked around the room as she remembered the great sex from the night before and she gave a soft sob before turning and rushing out of the room. Upon passing the table, she grabbed her purse and paused when she saw Rob. She opened her mouth to say something before shaking her head and rushing past him with another sob, the tears slipping down her cheeks. Jewel ran out of the apartment and ran down the hall to the elevator where she pressed the button over and over until it finally came and she stepped onto it, pressing the button for the first floor.

"Don't you walk out on me like that!" Brad rushed for the door, but she was already gone. He cursed to himself and dashed to his room, grabbing a shirt and some pants, practically jumping into them, ending up pulling them on backwards, before he quickly chased after her, though he left his apartment just in time to see Jewel's elevator closing and heading down. "Damn..." He growled and slammed the button for the next one, getting in as soon as it arrived and pressing the button for the ground floor repeatedly.

Jewel ignored the looks she got from some of the other people in the building after the elevator reached the ground floor and she got out. Insted of waiting for the man to enter the door for her, she held up her hand and pushed the door open herself with one hand while wiping away the tears on her cheeks with the other. Once outside, she shouldered her purse and rushed to the edge of the street. Jewel leaned out a little and flagged down a cab. It wasn't long before one pulled up infront of her and she got in, closing the door and telling the driver the address to her apartment building and the car pulled away. Jewel was determined to forget Brad and to forget everything from that day and move on with her life.

By the time Brad's elevator reached the ground, he got out just in time to see Jewel entering a cab. He exited the building and growled, clenching his fists as he watched the cab speed away. "Damnit.....that....bitch...." He growled and turned to go back into the building, getting into the elevator to go back up to his apartment. "......Fine.....I'll never meet her again.....and she can't prove anything anyway...."

Jewel wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before softly sobbing again and wrapping her arms around her stomach as she leaned over and laid her head down against her knees. "I hope I never see him again." she whispered to herself.

Later that week on Saturday night, Jewel went back out to the same club that she had met Brad at. She was wearing a different dress however. Instead of a tight black dress, she was wearing a halter top dress with a knee length skirt that swirled around her legs. It was a pale almost white blue color at the very top and it slowly changed to a deep saphire color at the bottom. She had a pair of simple silver and diamond tear drop dangly ear rings on with a matching necklace that she got for her sweet sixteen birthday and her hair was left to frame her face.

After ariving at the club, she entered and walked towards the bar, ignoring the stares she was getting. She needed a strong drink after the week she'd had. Sitting down on a barstool, she sighed and brushed her bangs back before ordering a straight whiskey.

It had been a week now since the incident, and Brad had just occupied himself with overtime at work. But now it was Saturday night once again, and he felt it was time to just go out and try to forget about it. If she was going to try and blackmail him she would've been in touch by now, so he figured she was just going to forget about everything. Perhaps seeing how much money he had she'd realised he could hire a damn good lawyer against her and her mother. After a bit of thought, he figured the safest place would be to return to the club he'd originally met Jewel in. Surely she'd never return there again, so it would be the perfect place to guarantee not meeting her.

When Brad arrived he had a quick glance around, not spotting anyone familiar, then smirked and walked to the bar, sitting down to order his drink. Only a few minutes later though he heard that voice.....that familiar voice ordering a drink, then as he looked across, he saw her sitting down at the empty stool only a few away from his, nobody sat between them. "No way in hell.....it's you!" He slammed down his drink, glaring at her.

Jewel was in the middle of nursing her drink when she heard a familiar voice. Looking up, she turned her head as he slammed his down before groaning. Turning away from him again, she picked up her glass and finished her whiskey before looking at him. "Stay the hell away from me." she said to him before sliding off of the barstool she sat on and she moved further down the bar with her glass, putting several people between them before sitting down and motioning to the bartender for a refill. It was pretty obvious she was planning on getting completely drunk and several others could tell too since several guys were keeping an eye on the girl.

Brad watched her move away, frowning and gulping down his drink, then stood up and moved to walk over towards her, standing right behind her barstool, trapping her between him and the bar. "I didn't expect to see you here again.....so you changed your mind about the little blackmail plan hm? Smart move for you amd your mother" He folded his arms, glaring down at her. "So she really was pregnant huh? And here I thought she was just bullshitting for the tenth time. If she'd never lied you would've had about 9 siblings y'know.....lieing bitch...."

Jewel was in the middle of her second glass of whiskey when he moved to stand behind her and she tensed while pressing the cold glass against her forehead, closing her eyes as she tried to keep calm. She listened to him talk down to her and insult both her and her mother. Finally she turned in her seat to look up at him. "I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about." she spat. "I never planned on blackmailing you. My father raised me better then that. I didn't even know who the hell you were when I came into this club last week. You don't even know me! You knew my mother when she was younger." She turned away from him again and downed the rest of her drink before motioning to the bartender once again for a refill. "Now if you don't fucking mind getting the hell away from me, I plan on getting so drunk that I forget that I had even met you!"

Brad just frowned and ordered another drink for himself aswell, practically snatching it from the bartender, who knew better than to get mad. Brad was a highly paying customer after all, and the management would probably rather fire the bartender than lose someone who could spend a lot of money. "Feh, I knew your mother well enough to know how she probably tried to bring you up, and it'd be just like her to try and set something like this up. I bet she's sat at home laughing her ass off right now, either at me or at both of us. Never seemed like the motherly type to me" He growled and downed his drink quickly, clearly trying to get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible. Hell, right now he needed it.

Jewel tightened her grasp on her drink while glaring down at the bar infront of her. "Yeah, as a matter of fact she did raise me until I was ten." she said. "And she's more of the motherly type then you would think." She rolled her eyes when he said that her mother was probably at home laughing at both of them, taking another drink of her whiskey. "Oh yeah, she's at home laughing her ass off at a man that left her over twenty years ago because she knew that her only daughter was going to meet up with him and end up in bed with the man." she said, sarcasim dripping from her every word. "You know what Brad. It sounds like you didn't change much in the past twenty two years either. My mother always said that my father was a judgemental bastard. I guess she was right." Standing up, she downed the rest of her drink before pushing past him and heading for the dance floor. It was easy to tell that she was starting to get drunk from the way she was staggering and within moments she was dancing with some random guy.

Brad growled slightly as he watched Jewel finishing her drink and walking away from him, then as he watched her dance with some random guy....he felt rather....odd....was it jealousy? Fatherly instinct? He didn't know....and rather than figure it out he just got another two drinks from the bartender, downing them both in quick succession. "Damnit....it can't go on like this...." He grumbled and rubbed his face, then after a few moments, walked over towards the dance floor, glaring at the younger, and smaller, boy that Jewel was dancing with. "Beat it buddy, right now..." The tone of his voice was one not to be argued with, and once the guy was gone Brad turned to face Jewel, grabbing her arm. "Enough bullshit, time for us to talk"

Jewel was having a great time dancing with a guy on the dancefloor, completely clueless of the lustful look in his eyes as he held her close to him and rested his hands on her rear. All she did was giggle softly and smile up at him. When Brad approached them, she spotted him and groaned. The girl watched helplessly as her dance partner was chased away and Brad grabbed her arm. "I'm done talking to you!" she snapped. "And no matter what I tell you, you always twist my words, insult my mother and call me a bitch! Now release me you asshole." She began tugging at her arm but since he was much stronger and bigger then she was, Jewel was having no luck getting free of his grasp and her being half drunk didn't help.

Brad kept his grip on her arm, tight enough to keep her in place, but not tight enough to really hurt her, though the more she struggled the more she could hurt herself. "Just come with me and we'll talk alright?" He growled slightly, then pulled her from the dance floor back towards the bar, ordering a drink for each of them, before he pushed her onto one of the bar stools. "Just sit down and shut up for five minutes so we can think about this"

Jewel gritted her teeth and continued struggling against him until she saw a security guard walking towards the dance floor and she stopped struggling against his grip and she glared up at Brad as he growled at him. "Fine!" she snapped before letting him lead her away from the dance floor and she sat down. Once she was sitting though, she turned in her seat so she was facing away from him most of the way while she waited for her drink.

"Fine, pout if you want, act like a child. I guess you still are one really" Brad practically snatched his drink as it was given to him, immediately gulping nearly half of it down. "......We can't just ignore or forget about what happened.....especially since we seem to be developing a habit of running into each other a lot lately, so we either talk about it or...." Brad trailed off at that point....he didn't know what else they could do if they didn't talk.....just go on like this? How could they after that? They were father and daughter and they had.....well....they had done something there was no forgetting about.

Softly hickuping, she grabbed her drink and took a sip of it before shaking her head. "I really don't know what there is to talk about." she said while looking down at her drink. "We had sex and we both liked it. End of story." She rubbed her eyes and groaned before finishing her drink and pushing her glass away, asking the bartender to just get her a water for the moment since she was drunk enough for now.

"And we're father and daughter, that's what there is to talk about. We can't exactly just carry on as normal without doing anything about it now can we?" Brad grumbled and downed his drink, though rather than ordering a drink of water he ordered another alcoholic drink from the bartender. "So what do we do? We both live around here that much is obvious, so we're bound to keep running into each other"

Jewel groaned when he mentioned that they were father and daughter, making her lay her head down on the bar. "Could you not say that in public!?" she hissed, lifting her head to glare at him before taking a drink of her water. She sighed and ran her fingers through her slightly messy hair. "And you know what, we could just forget the whole thing happened. That sounds like something you'd be happy doing." She scoffed at him saying that they lived around the same area and she rolled her eyes. "I'm only here because of college. I can easily transfer to some place else and move to the dorms or an apartment in that area."

"Oh? Well why don't you move away then if it's so easy? What're you still doing here if that would be the easiest thing to do huh?" He turned and glared at her for a moment until his drink arrived, this one Brad was just sipping rather than gulping it down though. "Damnit.....this is not how I imagined things would be when I found out I was going to be a father....." He sighed and reached up to rub his face. He was so confused.....what was he supposed to do? Apologise? Be angry with her? Angry with himself or with her mother? Or was he supposed to just forget anything had ever happened? Though he didn't think he could ever forget that.....it had been the best sex he'd ever had.

Jewel swallowed the rest of her water and motioned for some more before rolling her eyes and turning to Brad. "Because, dad, my finals are in a week and I'd like to finish those first." she spat, the word 'dad' rolling off her tongue with sarcasim. "And I don't know if you realize it, but it takes a while to transfer to a new school, pack up a persons things and find a new place to live. But I've already been looking for a place. I called my father the other night and asked him to help me, and he said he'd pay for me to move closer to home. So! You don't have to worry about me being around any more."

"Yeah? Well......" Brad had been planning on finishing that sentance with the word 'good' but....he found himself unable to quite say it. The more he thought about this....the more that the fact she was his daughter came to the front of his mind. This girl was.....she was his daughter! His own flesh and blood....and here he was trying to push her away? Contemplating that it would be a good thing that she would leave him forever? ".....So just where is home then anyway?" He was trying to find out just how far away she would be going. Would it be somewhere he'd never see her again? Would it be close by? If only for the sake of curiosity he had to know.

Back
Top Bottom