Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dhaze85/DarknessEmbraced666

"Keep them with you, just incase you need them during the night. They'll melt but they'll stay cold..." He smiled up at her. "I'm sure you....remember where the bedroom is..." He was trying to make a little joke, anything to ease the tension in the air. He just wanted to help them both relax a little.

Jewel nodded slowly and was about to turn and walk away when he spoke again and she paused, her cheeks turning a dark red as she felt her face heat up. "Um.. y-yeah, I remember." she stammered before turning and beginning to walk away. She felt embarassed as she disappeared around the corner and made her way to the bedroom. The woman stepped into the bedroom and froze, looking around as she remembered the last time she had been in the room before shaking her head to rid herself of the thoughts and memories before moving over to the bed. After sitting down on the end of the bed, she kicked off her heels and slowly moved further up the bed, curling up on her side on top of the covers and she hugged a pillow to her chest before closing her eyes and beginning to drift off to sleep.

After a few minutes, Brad slowly walked over to the bedroom door, peeking inside and just watching her for a moment, smiling lightly as he watched her sleep, then slowly turned away. "....God I was a jerk...." He sighed and rubbed his face as he went to head for his couch, laying down on it and kicking his shoes off across the room. He already had a feeling he was going to have a hell of a hangover in the morning....but he'd still make them both some breakfast. "Mmmm.....maybe things are gonna get better now after all..."

Jewel slept deeply through the night before waking up around eight the next morning. As she opened her eyes, she hissed in pain as the sun shone down upon her waking figure and she groaned while burrying her face into the pillow she was hugging. For a moment she laid there, trying to place where she smelt the scent on the pillow before lifting her head and looking around with wide eyes. It took her a moment to remember the night before and when she did, she groaned again before finally sitting up. Her stomach churned slightly and her head pounded with a head ache. "Oh god." she groaned while pressing a hand against her temple.

As Jewel's senses gradually came into focus, she'd be able to smell food coming from the other room, Brad preparing a nice breakfast for them both, along with some freshly ground coffee to help handle their hangovers. At least this would be the morning they were both expecting last time.....no more weird surprises to make them angry and start to fight again. After a few more minutes, Brad walked over to the bedroom door, slowly looking inside. "Ah, you're awake. Breakfast is nearly ready, along with a pot of fresh coffee. When you're ready please come help yourself"

When Brad began speaking, Jewel jumped in surprise with a soft gasp and placed a hand on her chest before nodding with a small smile. "Okay. I'll be out in a minute or so." she said softly before standing up. She was a little wobbly on her legs before she regained her balance. Looking around, she turned and padded into his bathroom where she splashed a little cold water onto her face before turning and following the scent of food and coffee to the kitchen.

As Jewel came to the kitchen area, she would be met with a table containing a hot cup of coffee for her and a nice hot breakfast, Brad just sitting down to eat his own. "Hope you like it, a week late I suppose but better late then never hm?" He grinned, then sipped on his coffee. "Ah....my head feels better already...."

Jewel moved over to the table and sat down infront of him before picking up her cup of coffee and taking a long drink before setting the mug down with a sigh. "Yes, better late then never." she said with a soft chuckle. She felt a little odd sitting there in the dress she had worn out the night before but she pushed the feeling aside. "Everything smells good." she said gently.

"Well I'm glad you like it.....sorry I don't have any clothes you can change into though....well...not unless you mind wearing some of my old shirts or something, though I think they'd be pretty big on you..." He chuckled and shook his head, then took another sip of his coffee. He couldn't believe how relaxed they both were compared to last night....perhaps they had both realised what idiots they had been....well....especially him anyway. "So....are you going to be heading back to wherever you're staying for college today? Perhaps I can give you a ride..."

"It's okay. It's not the first time I've slept over at someone elses place and didn't have clothing to wear the next day." she said with a soft chuckle before thinking about his offer to wear some of his old clothes. "Well... if you wouldn't mind, I would like to use your shower and then could I borrow a shirt and shorts if possible." she said softly with a light blush while running her fingers through her long hair. After he asked about where she was heading later, she shrugged slightly. "I don't know. Tina is probably wondering where I got to since I didn't return to her place last night." she said softly.

"Tina? Is that your roommate in college? I suppose you told her a little about this complete ass you met last week hm?" He smiled lightly, taking a bite of his breakfast before standing up so he could go and get her some clothes. "Sorry again about that....I was shocked and mad....I really wasn't thinking at all..." Brad gave her a slight smile, before going to get some of his old clothes, returning a few moments later with a shirt and pair of shorts. "I'm afraid the only shirt I could find might be a little.....tight....around the chest....these clothes weren't exactly made with a woman in mind"

She shook her head slightly with a small smile. "I don't have a roommate. I live alone in an apartment off of school grounds." she said gently. "Tina a girl that I grew up with. We're really close friends. It was her idea to go out clubbing last week and no, I didn't tell her about what had happened last week." She listened to him appologize before shaking her head again with a small smile. "I think we were both shocked and mad." Jewel told him before he left to get the clothing. As she waited for him to return, she continued eating and drinking her coffee. After he did return, she looked up at the clothing in his hands and she smiled slightly. "It's okay. I don't mind. If you remember, I have worn things that are mutch tighter."

"Ehehe....yes I remember...." Brad chuckled, thinking back to the dress she had worn the previous week...his mind unable to help replaying the night once more....thinking about it still excited him...and he had to sit down before the erection growing in his boxer shorts became too obvious. "Well um....you can get changed in the bathroom or my bedroom....whichever you prefer really...."

Jewel blushed brightly and noded before clearing her throat and watching him sit down. "Thanks." she murmured. "Um... could I.. could I possibly use your shower?" She picked up her mug of coffee and drained the rest of it. Normally she didn't enjoy coffee but that morning she was loving it.

(( Sorry I've been gone a lil while. Real life has been a bitch this past week or so x.x ))

"Sure, it's just through there..." Brad pointed at the bathroom door across the room, fidgeting slightly in his seat, deciding it would be best not to get up and lead her there right now. "There are plenty of towels in there, so please help yourself to anything"

(It's okay.)

Smiling up at Brad, Jewel nodded and slowly stood up. "Thanks Brad." she said. She wasn't wasn't sure whether or not to call him Brad or dad so she just stuck with his name until told otherwise. She picked up the clothing and turned, padding out of the kitchen and heading towards the bathroom. After entering the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and stripped off her dress before moving over to the shower which she turned on so the water could warm up while she finished undressing.

Brad sat at the table and rubbed his face, taking a few slow, deep breaths. "Phew....that was.....close..." He leaned back a little, trying to relax as he sipped on his coffee. "Even though I know she's my daughter.....geez.....I just can't get these thoughts out of my head...what am I donna do? This is all so weird...." He sighed again, looking over at the bathroom door.

After she finished undressing, Jewel stepped into the shower and sighed as the hot water ran over her skin and she could feel all of her stress and tiredness just washing away. She ran her fingers through her long hair and looked around the shower before spotting some hair products. After washing her hair and body, she spent another five minutes in the shower relaxing before finally shutting off the water and getting out, wrapping a towel around her body.

After a short while, Brad stood up, walking over to the bathroom door after hearing the shower shut off. "You ok?" He knocked on the door, though it wasn't locked and slowly started to open up, leaving Brad blinking as he stared at Jewel, dripping wet with the towel wrapped around her. "Ah....um....I......sorry...." He blinked, still staring at her, unable to quite look away.

Jewel heard the knock on the door but didn't look up as she dried herself off. "Yes, I'm fine." she said to him. She felt the slight chill of a draft and looked up, gasping when she saw him standing there. "B-Brad... um.." She trailed off, unsure of what she was supposed to say as she stood there with just the towel pressed against her chest. Her face turned a little red and she finally managed to tear her gaze away from him.

As he stared at her, Brad felt his erection starting to return, quickly becoming more than obvious in his boxer shorts. "I um....I'm....." He was trying to apologise but he couldn't quite find the words. His eyes were locked onto her body, the towel still clinging to her wet body, memories of their night together flashing once more through his mind. Even though he knew this was his daughter....he couldn't help but lick his lips again, unable to tear his gaze away from her.

Jewel blushed a little more by the second as he stared at her body and she gently bit her bottom lip. His staring made her a little uncomfortable until she remembered how she felt a week ago when he was staring at her like that as she stood in the moonlight. Swallowing softly, she pulled the towel a little tighter around her body while shivering as several drops of water began trickling down her neck, shoulders and chest. "Brad..." she murmured softly.

He heard her like she was far away, then blinked before finally looking up at her face. "Huh? Ah...s-sorry..." He rubbed his head, then quickly looked away, turning his back to her. "I um.....I didn't mean to....that is I....well um....sorry...." He sighed and hung his head. "I'm just.....I'm confused.....I really am sorry...."

Jewel nodded slightly and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I-it's okay. I understand that you're confused." she said softly before turning away slightly to look in the mirror. She still couldn't see any kind of resemblence between him and herself. There was little resemblence to her mother as well. Turning back to him, she walked over to Brad and placed her fingers under his chin and tipped his head up with a small smile. "I accept your appology."

Brad couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief as she accepted his apology, rubbing his head. "Well um....maybe I should let you go dry off and get dressed huh? If you need anything though....just call me ok?" He dared a quick glance over his shoulder at her once more, then headed back towards the kitchen, taking slow, deep breaths.

Back
Top Bottom