Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dhaze85/DarknessEmbraced666

Jewel stepped out of the cab and looked up at the club with a small smile. She brushed her bangs from her face and ran her hands along her dress to smooth out any wrinkles before looking back at her best friend who was with her. The two girls decided to go out to the new club in town to celebrate Jewels birthday a couple of days early since she would be turning twenty in about two weeks and she'd be way to busy. Linking arms with each other, the girls headed towards the long line to get in but insted the bouncer called to them and after looking at their ID's to make sure they were 18 or older, he let the two young women go straight inside.

The music was loud and Jewel could feel the vibrations deep in her chest as she let her friend lead her towards one of the tables around the large club and they sat down for a moment to just relax and get the feel for the place. However, within minutes her friend was off with some guy on the dance floor and Jewel was left alone. Jewel had long pale blonde hair that was pulled up into a high but messy pony tail with her bangs down to frame her pixie like face. She was a pretty woman, standing at 5'6" with pale flawless skin and a slender but curvy body and long legs. Her eyes were the most striking feature about her however. They were a golden brown color that looked alot like whiskey.

That night Jewel had decided to wear one of her new dresses. It was a strapless skin tight and the loose skirt of the dress fell a little higher then mid thigh made of black fabric with tiny gems along the neckline and the waist of the dress. After making sure her shoes were on securely, she smiled and headed out onto the dance floor for just a little fun.

Many of the male patrons of the club had turned on Jewel the moment she entered the club, and many of those were almost immediately attacked in some way by their girlfriends, or pulled from the club altogether. Still, despite the attention, nobody seemed to quite have the nerve to approach her. Perhaps she was a little too good looking. Then again, perhaps the men figured she simply wouldn't go for them. With looks like that.....many were just assuming she wouldn't be interested in someone older....they just figured she had to be trying to draw the attention of someone older...or more specifically, someone with money.

It didn't take long for someone fitting both these descriptions to approach her though. Brad was old compared to many customers in the club, approaching 40 now, whilst most of the customers were somewhere in the region of 18-25, about half his age. Still, he'd recently received another promotion at work, giving him much more money for much less work, giving him more than enough time to finally enjoy the single life to its fullest. "Well hello there" Brad came to stand beside Jewel at the bar and smiled. The way he was dressed clearly indicated he was someone well off. "Might I buy such a pretty young woman a drink to celebrate this meeting?"

Looking over as the older man came to stand next to her, Jewel smiled warmly up at him before shrugging slightly. "Hello there." she said gently. "Sure. A drink sounds nice. How about a strawberry banana colada." Jewel blushed a little and brushed her bangs out of her face, running her manicured nails through the long feathery locks before tucking them behind one of her ears. Some might call her a high matainance girl just by looking at her or say that she was most likely a spoilt princess, but that was far from the truth.

Jewel had been born to a single mother who worked on raising her alone for ten years then when she turned eleven her mother finally married a man who legally adopted her as his own. While her step-father wasn't rich, they were better off and he doated upon her, making sure his step-daughter had everything she wanted. And she did but she was always grateful for everything he did.

The man smiled and nodded, calling the barman over and ordering both a drink for her, and another one for himself. "So then, allow me to introduce myself. My name's Brad" He went to take her hand, raising it up to his lips and kissing the back of it. "And might I ask the name of the beautiful woman before me?" He grinned slightly, the line had been cheesy and he knew it....but then again he'd meant it to. After all, a little humour could help break the ice. A moment later their drinks arrived, and Brad picked up his own and took a sip, then just smiled lightly to Jewel, awaiting her response to his question, admiring her whilst he did. This girl was hot.....beyond hot....she was a mans wildest fantasy come to life...oh yes....he was going to pull out all the stops with this one.

Jewel laughed softly and blushed modestly when he took her small hand and kissed the back of it, bowing her head with a sweet smile that made her eyes brighten and glitter in an adorable way. "Hello Brad. It's nice to meet you." she said once she had her hand back and she glanced at the bartender with a small smile as the man set down their drinks. "My name is Jewel." She turned slightly and picked up her drink, taking a sip of the sweet liquid. She crossed her long slender legs as she shifted on the seat she was sitting in and placed her glass down before glancing at Brad once again. "So... Brad. What brings you to a place like this?" she asked. "You seem to be the type of man to enjoy.... mmm, finer things in life. More sophisticated things."

Brad watched as she had some of her drink, unable to keep from taking a look at her legs as she crossed them....god they were incredible....and he couldn't help but thinking of getting his hands on them. "Well....what brings me here you ask? I suppose I'm trying to recapture a little of my youth, live the free and single life now I have the oppertunity. Can't blame me for that now can you? And besides....I don't think anybody would blame me for considering someone like yourself one of the finer things in life"

She ducked her head and began laughing softly as her face turned a darker red before smiling up at him, clearing her throat as she worked on forcing her blush away. "I suppose a person can't blame you." she said with a slight nod while running her finger around the rim of her glass. Jewel looked up at him from under her bangs with a small slightly teasing smile. "Why you sir, are quite the charmer."

"Why thank you miss, I like to think I've only become more charming with age" Brad smiled and raised his glass slightly to her, then took a sip, before setting it back down on the table. "I would hope that as the night progresses I have the oppertunity to demonstrate to you just how charming I can be. Though should I perhaps be a little too old for someone like yourself....well....I would fully understand. Still....you know what they say, some things only get better as they get older"

Jewels smile slowly became a little bigger as she gazed up at him and she turned to him a little more while lifting her glass to take another drink while arching an eyebrow. "Perhaps you will have the oppertunity." she said softly, "Perhaps you will." Her eyebrow raised a little higher when he mentioned that things got better with age and she slowly looked Brad up and down. "Well, I've always had a thing for older men. Better.... conversation." She took another sip of her drink before brushing her bangs back from her face while looking him in the eyes. "Among other things."

"Oh really? Well, I look forward to discovering what those other things could be..." Brad finished his drink and set the empty glass down, then offered his hand to her. "Well then, perhaps you'd like to see if one of those other things is my dancing ability? Though I feel I should warn you, it wasn't too good to begin with, and even rather significant improvement may not make it much better"

Jewel looked down at his hand as he offered it to her before nodding and finishing her drink, setting the empty glass down once more and she placed her hand into his while uncrossing her legs and sliding down off of her seat. "A dance sounds nice." she said softly. "And it would be a good thing that they're putting on a slower paced song then, wouldn't it?" She chuckled softly and let him lead her onto the dance floor.

"Oh absolutely. Believe me, anything faster and I'd be falling all over you, not that the temptation to do so anyway isn't quite strong" He chuckled slightly, taking her hand and leading her out to the dance floor. He certainly wasn't as bad as he had made out to be, but at the same time he obviously wasn't good at dancing like this, though then again, it was quite possible, given his age, that he simply didn't have much practice dancing in this manner.

She blushed again and cleared her throat softly as they stepped out onto the dance floor. Jewels fingers caressed his palm as she held his hand, her eyes glimmering in the lights from above the dance floor. The young womans movements were graceful and smooth as she walked with him. She ignored the stares they were getting from people around them, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. Jewel knew that he was at least twice her age but she didn't really care. The man was attractive and charming which was a real turn on for her.

Brad could feel the men staring at him....their stares like daggers in the back of his head....if looks could kill then he'd be a dead man many times over....but they were just jealous....oh so very jealous that he had achieved what they either couldn't or wouldn't do....he had not only approached the most attractive girl in the place by a large margin, but easily convinced her to dance with him. "Mmmm...you dance very well Jewel, far better than me I must say" He slowly moved his hands to take her waist, pulling her a little closer to him as they continued dancing. "Still...what's important is that we both enjoy ourselves hm?"

Jewel slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and gazed up into his eyes as they danced together. "Thank you Brad. I actually take pride in my skill in dancing." she said to him. "It's my favorite thing to do." She moved a little closer to him when he pulled her closer and gently pressed her chest against his while smiling a little wider. "I'm enjoying myself very much." she whispered to him. Looking away from him for a moment, she glanced around the club and after a moment she spotted her friend who was dancing with a man closer to their age. The two girls caught each others eyes and the smiled at eachother before Jewel looked back up at Brad.

"Your favourite thing hm? Well I'll remember that..." He chuckled slightly as she moved closer, rubbing their chests together, able to feel just how firm her breasts were through the thin material of her dress. Oh he was going to enjoy getting his hands on those later....and by now he was certain that was going to happen... "Mmm....well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself...I'm sure as the night goes on you'll be enjoying yourself even more..." His hands squeezed her waist slightly, smirking slightly as he looked down at her, starting to grind his hips against hers.

She giggled softly and smiled a little wider before saying, "Well, one of my favorite things." she purred. She could feel his strong chest against her firm breasts and as he said that he was sure she would be enjoying herself even more as the night went on, Jewel arched an eyebrow with a smile. "Oh? Is that so?" she asked softly before turning around so her back was pressed against his chest and her round firm ass pressed into his groin. "I'm already enjoying myself much more." she murmured while grinding herself against him.

"Is that so? Well glad to hear it" He smirked as his hands moved up a little from her waist, moving closer to her mid-section, though his hands stayed at her sides....for now. As her ass started to grind against his groing, he couldn't help letting out a low, throaty groan, something stirring within his pants, moving around a little, something she'd feel through the thin fabric of her dress. Then again, he suspected that was exactly what she'd been hoping for....probably to get a measure of what she was in for....and he was sure she'd find the size she was starting to feel was most certainly not going to be disappointing. A challenge certainly, but not a disappointment.

Jewel could feel him against her and she blushed a little with a small smile. She rarely went out searching for someone to sleep with but just recently she got over a really bad breakup with her boyfriend and she hadn't been with a man in over five months. She gently bit her bottom lip and moaned softly when she felt him pressing against her backside and she reached up, running her fingers over his cheek. "A big boy." she whispered with a chuckle. "Oh yes, I think I'm deffinately enjoy myself this evening."

"Oh yes....I can be a very big boy for the right woman..." Brad licked his lips, his hands slowly moving up and around to cup her firm breasts through the dress, squeezing them slightly, only for a brief moment, before his hands moved back around to her sides. "And you're a big girl.....my favourite kind..."

She softly moaned again, arching her breasts into his hands before turning to face him again. "A big girl? I hope you're talking about my breasts because if you're not, that could be very insulting." she said to him with a teasing smile. Jewel ran her fingers along his jaw as she slowly pulled away from him and began to dance, her body swaying seductively as she gazed up at him. Her pale blue eyeshadow sparkled a little from the glitter in it and her lipgloss caused her slightly pouty lips to shine a little.

"Oh believe me I was...." He brushed his hands across them once more as she turned around, flicking his tongue out onto her finger as she ran it across his jawline, then licked his lips as she pulled away and began to dance for him. Oh he didn't know how much more of this he could take....pretty soon he was going to need to bundle her in a cab with him back to his place....and that's where their fun would really begin.

"Good." she said. As she gazed up into his eyes, Jewel could see the arousal in them and it made her cheeks turn a wanton red. The young woman knew what she did to men and she knew how to use her looks and charm on them. As she danced for him, she slowly ran her hands over her body and walked up to him again and pressed her body flush with his. Reaching up, she drew him down into a soft kiss.

Brad watched as she blushed....he was sure this wasn't her first time doing this...though at the same time he was sure she was no slut. Then again he was sure she knew he was just the same, using his charm to attract younger women, perhaps playing on a subconscious desire drawing them to someone with money....in the end, they'd both get what they wanted. "Mmmm...." He pressed hard against her, willingly lowering his head into the kiss, hands going around to grip at her firm ass, pulling her against him as he ran his tongue across hers.

Jewel leaned against Brad as he kissed her back, shivering a little as she wrapped her arms around his neck with a soft moan. She felt his hands grasping her ass and she smiled into the kiss while running her tongue back along his with another gentle moan. After several minutes, she slowly broke the kiss and looked up at him while breathing a little heavily. "Wow.... You're a wonderful kisser." she said to him.

Back
Top Bottom