Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dhaze85/DarknessEmbraced666

"Why thank you, I like to think of it as something of a natural talent" He chuckled slightly, hands still on her ass even though the kiss was over. "So then, would you like to continue dancing? Or perhaps we should move along to the next part of the evening for some dancing somewhere a little more....private..."

She gently wiped away some of the lipgloss on his lips before slowly nodding. "Sure. Sounds like a good idea to me." she said. "I'm sure my friend will be fine on her own. All I have to do is grab my purse from the bartender." She slowly reached down and removed his hands from her ass before walking backwards towards the edge of the dancefloor.

He almost moaned in disappointment as she removed his hands from her ass, but he just chuckled and turned to follow her over to the bar, waiting for her to get her bag before he politely offered her his arm. Yes they were going back to his place for a night of passion, but that was no excuse not to be a gentleman about it. Brad smiled lightly to her, then turned to lead her out of the club, ignoring the now insanely jealous other men watching them, some not even noticing their own girlfriends shouting at them until Brad and Jewel were gone, now standing outside where Brad hailed them a cab, opening the door for Jewel. "After you"

She spoke softly to the bartender who retreaved her small purse from behind the bar and handed it to her. Nodding slightly in thanks to the man, she turned to Brad and smiles widely. "Thank you." she said before slipping her arm into his. She could feel the stares of the jealous men upon their backs as they left the club and she could hear some of their girlfriends yelling at them and it made her laugh softly. Jewel watched Brad hail a cab before he opened the door for her. "Such a gentleman." she said before slipping into the cab and sliding over for him.

"Being a gentleman is something I pride myself in" He smiled as he got into the cab beside her, closing the door and informing the driver of his address. Brad certainly hadn't always been a gentleman....back in his college days quite the opposite....but he preferred not to think about those days...
It really didn't take long for the cab to get to Brad's apartment building, one of the more upmarket ones, a doorman even coming and opening the cab door for them and greeting Brad and his lady friend as they got out, heading into the building and over to the elevator. It was hard for Brad to keep his hands off her....and it was getting harder and harder by the second....

Jewel grinned widely at him and leaned against him as she enjoyed the ride to his apartment building. "And it's something that you should take pride in. It's not very often a girl meets a gentleman." she said before looking out the window as they pull up infront of the apartment building. She could see that it was very upscale. It was the type of place her step father had lived in before he married her mother. She giggled softly when the doorman opened the cab for them and greeted the two. Jewel let Brad lead her into the elevator and once the doors were closed, she moved closer to him and softly ran her hand across his chest.

Brad shivered slightly as he felt her hands stroking over his chest, groaning lightly and moving his hands around to her ass again, squeezing the firm cheeks softly as the elevator travelled upwards....seemingly moving slower than it ever had before. God this ride was taking forever....though finally it seemed to come to a stop, the familiar ding as the doors finally opened. Brad had to practically peel himself away from her and started to lead her out and down the hall, the doors quite far apart, indicating the apartments were likely very large. "Mmm....almost there at last..." He chuckled and came to a stop at one of the doors, unlocking his door and leading her into a large living room, complete with expensive furniture and big TV mounted on the wall. "Home sweet home"

She moaned softly as he grasped her ass again and squeezed them, her cheeks turning red again as she leaned against him, her chest pressed against his. The girl kept an eye on the floor, inwardly groaning as the elevator seemed to creep along before it finally stopped and opened for them. Jewel let Brad lead the way since she didn't know where he lived, silently asking herself why the doors had to be so far from each other.
When they finally reached his apartment and got inside, she slowly looked around as she removed her purse and took several steps away from the door as he closed it.

"Welcome to my home" He smiled and closed the door behind them, taking off his jacket and hanging it up, grinning slightly as he approached her. "So then, would you like the tour? Or perhaps there's just one room that you're interested in seeing right now?" He moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, grinding his erection slightly into her ass through his pants and her skirt.

She moaned again as he started to grind his hips against hers while wrapping his arms around her and she pressed her ass back against his groin. "Mmm, how about you show a lady where she can put her purse and then you can show me to that... one room that I think we're both interested it." she said softly while grinding her hips against his.

"Alright then..." He chuckled, leading her through the living room to a nice large table, by a large window giving a breathtaking view of nearly the whole city below. "Quite the view isn't it? And the perfect place to leave your purse..." He leaned a little closer, running his tongue across the back of her ear as he waited for her to put down her purse, then gently started moving her towards one of the doors, opening it up for her to reveal a large bedroom, a king-sized bed in the center, and another window giving another view of the city.

She chuckled as well and walked with him into the living room and she looked out the window. The view took her breath away as she gazed out upon the city. She had never seen the city from above like that. "It's beautiful." she murmured before turning with a chuckle. Reaching out, she laid her purse down on the table. As she placed it down, she felt him lick the back of her ear and she shivered then let him move her towards the bedroom. She looked around with a small smile before turning to face him as she stood in the light of the moon.

"Mmmm....you look so beautiful in the moonlight...." Brad slowly approached her, pressing his chest against hers and leaning down to kiss her once more, gently moving her back towards the bed, his hands reaching around towards the back of her dress, reaching for the zipper in order to begin loosening it.

"Thank you Brad." she whispered to him before tilting her head back and kissing him with a soft sigh. Jewel could feel his hands reaching for the zipper of her dress and she arched her back a little to make it easier for him to pull the zipper down on the rather tight form fitting dress.

He groaned into the kiss, grinding his body against hers as he slowly pulled the zipper down, waiting for it to be all the way down before he started to slowly peel the dress away from her. He couldn't help wondering if she was even wearing a bra or panties....he suspected no bra with a dress like this...strapless and so tight....though panties he had no idea.

As he started to peel off her dress, Jewel broke their kiss and looked down as more of her pale skin was revealed to him. Inch by inch her body became uncovered and he would find out that he was right about her wearing no bra. Her firm but soft breasts bounced free of the confines of her dress. They were a little bigger then they looked within the dress. But when the dress was pushed down over her hips, he would find that she was wearing a powder blue g-string. It was made of lace and it barely covered what was supposed to be covered and beneath it, she was completely hairless.

"Oh my my....aren't you a naughty girl?" He smirked and brought his hands around, cupping her breasts directly, squeezing the firm flesh, rubbing his tumbs across the nipples. She was even bigger than he'd thought....that dress really was tight. "Mmmmm.....I knew I'd enjoy getting my hands on these..." He grinned, licking his lips as he looked over her body....oh yes....tonight was going to be so much fun for them both.

"Well I couldn't wear a bra, it would of ruined the line." she said with a slight pout. When he cupped her breasts into his hands, she softly bit her bottom lip and shuddered as he squeezed them while running his thumbs across her nipples. The moment his thumbs touched them, her nipples became hard. "Mmm, and such wonderful hands too." she murmured.

"Why thank you....they love to feel such wonderful breasts as yours.." He groaned and leaned down, flicking his tongue across one nipple, then leaned in to wrap his mouth around it, sucking on it hard, one of his now free hands now travelling slowly down her stomach, his fingertips hooking at the G-String and starting to slowly pull it away, ever so slowly starting to tug it downwards.

She arched her back once more and groaned as he licked one of her nipples before sucking on it, making her tremble with a soft whimper. She could feel his fingerstrailing down over her smooth flat stomach before grasping her g-string and starting to tug it down. She moved her hips slightly and felt it slowly moving down over her hips and thighs.

Once the g-string was at her knees he released it, allowing it to drop down to her ankles, leaving Brad the only one dressed now in his shirt, pants and boxers. "Mmmm....such a perfect body....you must take good care of it..." He flicked his tongue across her nipple, starting to push her back down onto the bed, crawling over her and licking his lips.

"I take very good care of it." she murmured as she stepped out of her g-string, kicking it aside so it was laying with her dress. She felt his tongue flick her nipple again and she moaned before letting him push her back down onto the be. Jewel laid back on the bed and she bit her bottom lip as he crawled over her, covering her smaller body with his larger one. Reaching up, she easily pulled the hairtie out of her long hair and let it down, dropping the hairtie onto a sidetable. "Mmm, I may be mistaken, however I don't think I am. But I think that you're just a little over dressed at the moment." she said with a chuckle.

"Mmmm....oh I certainly don't think you're mistaken....I'm massively overdressed I think..." Brad chuckled and slowly sat up, now kneeling up above her as he reached to start removing his shirt. He slowly revealed a nicely toned chest...not hugely muscular, but he obviously worked out and took care of himself, and had done for quite some time. Once the shirt was off, he threw it over to join her dress on the floor. "Mmmm....well that's a little better....but I think we can still go a little better now can't we?"

Jewel propped herself up on her elbows and watched Brad remove his shirt, gently biting her bottom lip with a soft groan. Once his shirt was off, she reached out and ran her hands over his chest and she nodded with a chuckle. "Oh yes, I think we can." she said before reaching down and beginning to open his pants.

Brad pushed his hips forward slightly, the pants now incredibly tight around his large bulge. Once Jewel finally released the zipper, he groaned as some of the tightness was released....though his boxers were still restraining him. Still, without the pants she'd be able to see and start getting an idea of just how big he was....had to be at least 10 inches in length....and the damp patch at the tip from all his pre-cum showed she had been having quite the reaction on him for some time now.

Back
Top Bottom