Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dhaze85/DarknessEmbraced666

Jewel could feel him through his pants and she smiled up at him before she unzipped his pants. As she pushed his pants open and down his hips a little with one hand, she ran her other hand over the bulge in his boxers with a soft moan. "Mmm, I want you out of these clothes. Now." she purred while continueing to stroke him through his boxers.

Brad groaned as she stoked his sensitive cock, which twitched beneath the boxers and Jewels touch. "Mmm....well your wish is my command..." He smirked, shifting around ontop of her to first remove his pants, then slowly he lifted up a little, teasingly pulling his boxers away, allowing his long, thick, throbbing erection to finally spring free. "Nnngh....oh that's so much better....I really need to get some looser pants..."

Jewel softly gasped when he finally uncovered his long thick erection and she could feel her body beginning to respond just to the sight of him. "You're much bigger then I innitally thought." she said, her arousal and lust filling her voice. Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around his hot flesh and softly moaned again as she softly stroked him.

"Nnngh.....another thing I like to take pride in..." Brad grinned, then groaned loudly as he felt her warm, delicate fingers wrap around his throbbing shaft. It was hard to resist the urge to thrust into her hand....but he was going to restrain himself just a little bit longer....though the urge to just start pounding her was strong indeed....and the more she stroked him the stronger the urge was becoming. Still, he was a gentleman, and he'd restrain himself for now.

"I can see why." Jewel said while stroking him. After several minutes she finally stopped before sitting up a little and reaching up, pulling Brad down into a soft but passionate kiss. "Mmm, I want you Brad." she moaned against his lips. "I want you so badly."

He groaned, pre-cum dripping from his cock onto her stomach as she stroked him, though when she stopped Brad couldn't help but groan in disappointment, at least until she pulled him down into a kiss, which he was only too happy to return. "Mmmm....skipping the foreplay already hm? Can't blame you for that...." He smirked, lifting himself slightly, the tip of his cock starting to rub against the hairless lips of her pussy.

She shifted around a little on the bed before positioning her legs so they rested on either side of his hips. "I've never been one for foreplay anyways." she said, gazing up into his eyes as his cock rubbed against her pussy.

"I'll remember that..." Brad smirked confidently, then slowly started to lower himself down, first just easing the thick head of his cock inside of her, grunting and groaning as he did so, then just held himself there for a few moments, before suddenly slamming down, plunging his entire length into her at once, sending shivers through his entire body.

Jewel bit her bottom lip and groaned as he eased the thick head of his cock into her wet pussy. As he held still with just the tip inside of her, she gazed up at Brad wth a small smile. But when he plunged his entire length into her, she arched her back with a scream and she dug her nails into his shoulders. Brad was thicker and longer then anyone she had ever been with and his cock stretched out as she panted softly and groaned. "Mmm, fuck." she whimpered, her hips bucking against his instinctively.

"I thought you might like that..." Brad smirked and held himself buried inside of her for a few moments, then suddenly pulled back, coming out almost all the way until only the head was left inside of her, his hands coming to her breasts once more to support himself, before thrusting into her once more, making sure to do it hard and fast.

Her cheeks were bright red and her pussy kept tightening and relaxing around his cock as it got used to his size. She groaned softly as he pulled back, leaving her feeling empty and she looked up at him. "You're wrong. I didn't like it." she said to him while squirming on the bed. "I loved it." She pressed her breasts into his palms with a moan and ran her fingers through his hair. As he began thrusting into her again, she moaned loudly and gazed up into his eyes as he moved within her. Each time he entered her, her breasts bounced a little beneath his hands.

Brad licked his lips, starting to speed up his thrusts a little, not holding still inside of her each time anymore, leaning down and pressing his lips against hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, each thrust just slightly harder than the last, the bed even starting to shake beneath them now. His grip on her breasts tightened slightly, pulling on her body, moving her around even more beneath him.

Jewel eagerly kissed him back and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust even harder into her. She released his shoulders and grasped the headboard above her tightly in her hands. The woman could hear the bed groaning just a little with his thrusts and the headboard was softly hitting the wall. As his grip on her breasts tightened a little, she cried out and bucked her hips against his. "Mmm, Brad." she moaned. "S-so good."

"Oh you're so good....." Brad licked his lips, then hers as he continued to pump into her, holding her closer against him as he felt her hips moving against his, her pussy still tightening around him, though given his size he was sure she'd stay rather tight. "Nnngh.....god you really are good...so hot....so tight...."

She gripped the head board even tighter with her hands as she moaned louder while she met him thrust for thrust, lifting her hips to make the thrusts seem harder and she could feel him going even deeper. Jewels eyes were darkened with her lust and she could feel that tightening feeling in her belly that told her that her release was beginning to approach. Leaning up a little, she kissed him again. The kiss was deep, passionate and demanding.

Brad could feel in her body that she was getting close....good...because he was starting to get close too. He returned her kiss with just as much passion, squeezing her breasts tightly as he started to increase the force of his thrusts, making sure these last few moments were as pleasureable as they possibly could be. A few moments later, he broke the kiss and released her breasts, sitting up and grabbing onto her hips in order to fuck her harder, grunting loudly with each thrust, until finally, with one final thrust, he pounded himself as deep into her as he could, then cried out as his cock twitched, then erupted with cum inside of her.

Jewel closed her eyes with a soft cry as he squeezed her breasts tightly and she groaned while trembling as she gasped for breath and moaned loudly. When he broke their kiss and released her breasts, she whimpered but that whimper was cut off a moment later when he grabbed her hips and thrust even harder. A moment before he buried himself as deep into her body as he could, she arched her back and screamed as her pussy clamped down on his cock and she started cumming just as he did. She felt his hot release filling her body and she trembled, her toes curling as she bucked her hips against his. After several minutes, she slowly opened her eyes with a soft whimper and gazed up at him with a small smile. "Oh, wow." she murmured. "That was.... amazing."

"Amazing....is an understatement..." Brad groaned as he slowly pulled his cock out of her, allowing some of his cum to spill free of her body, the man shivering as his cock was suddenly exposed to the cool air of the apartment once again. "Nnngh....I'm glad you enjoyed yourself..." He smirked and leaned in to kiss her once more, moving to lay beside her on the bed. As much as he'd love to do this again, he suspected it was likely to be a one night thing. They'd have breakfast in the morning, she'd walk out the door and they'd probably never see each other again. Or at least....that's what Brad thought.....

She laughed softly and nodded slightly. "Yes, you're right." she said softly. As he pulled out of her, Jewel softly groaned at the empty feeling it caused before she blushed brightly when she felt some of his cum dripping out of her body. When he leaned in to kiss her, she softly kissed him back while caressing his cheek with a smile. The young woman softly sighed and closed her eyes for a moment after he laid next to her before opening her eyes again and she turned towards him so she was laying on her side. Just like him, she'd love for them to do it again but she knew that he would just consider that night to be just a one night thing but she would leave her number for him just in case. Yawning softly, she rubbed her eyes gently before smiling up at Brad.

Brad played with her hair for a few moments, returning her smile, just bathing in the afterglow of their raw sex for a short time, before tiredness began to overcome him, and he suspected, overcome her too. It had been a while since he had slept with someone else beside him, and the sensation was one he'd missed lately. With one last yawn, Brad just closed his eyes, one arm draped across the smaller girls waist as he drifted off to sleep soundly, gently pulling Jewel against his larger body, holding her for warmth and comfort, as if he just wanted to enjoy her body whilst he had the oppertunity.

Jewel giggled softly as he played with a lock of her blonde hair before she yawned softly and cuddled close to him with a smile. When he draped an arm across her slender waist, Jewels smile widened as she laid her head against his arm and rested a hand on his chest. As he drifted off to sleep, she soon followed as her eyes fluttered shut and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning, Brad was awoken by the sound of one of the building employees pushing his mail under the door, same thing that got him up most mornings....the timing was so regular it was better than any alarm clock. He groaned slightly, then carefully pulled himself away from Jewel, pulling on his boxers and heading out of the bedroom. He was planning on checking his mail, making them some breakfast and then likely just say goodbye to her never to see her again. That was his plan anyway.....though when he opened up the mail, everything changed....

Besides the usual bills and junk, there was a letter from a very old girlfriend from back in his college days...someone he'd left to fend for herself upon her accidentally becoming pregnant...and now she'd sent him this letter...along with a picture of his daughter, a recent picture....and the woman in it was unmistakably Jewel.....the woman currently sleeping in his bedroom. Brad frowned, scrunching the letter in his fist......she had to have known....this girl had to have known about him.....she had tricked him....had to have.....this girl knew he was her father and had tricked him into this for some kind of blackmail oppertunity....Brad was sure of it....

When Brad pulled away from her and left the bed, Jewel murmured in her sleep before yawning and grasping a pillow, cuddling it against her chest. For about ten minutes longer she slept on until she finally slowly opened her eyes with a yawn and she looked around while rubbing her eyes. "Brad?" she called gently before wrapping a sheet around her and climbing out of the bed to go and search for him.

She padded out of the bedroom and found him with something clenched in his hand and she smiled gently. "Hey. Good morning." she said softly as she walked towards him, her long pale hair falling down around her face.

"Good morning? Good morning?!" He suddenly turned to face her, throwing the scrunched up letter at her, having no doubt she'd seen her mother writing it. "You...you bitch! You tricked me! You knew about this all along didn't you! What was this for, some blackmail oppertunity? Did your damn mother put you up to this or something?!"

Jewel looked up at him with wide eyes as he yelled at her and she flinched when he threw the letter at her before looking down at it. "What? Brad, what are you talking about?" she asked while glaring at him. Crouching down while keeping the sheets pressed against her chest, Jewel grasped the letter in her hand. "Why the hell would I want to blackmail you and how the fuck do you know my mother?!" She stood back up and uncrumpled the letter and began reading. She instantly recognized her mothers hand writing and as she read, her eyes got wider before she looked up sharply. "Is this some kind of sick fucking joke!?" she yelled at him while glaring up at the man that the letter said is her father. "My real father is dead! My mother told me so!"

Back
Top Bottom