Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Šπ•’π•“π•–π•£'𝕀 π•„π• π••π•šπ•—π•šπ•”π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ [NSFW]

Avie and sig for
@MatchaMochi
matchaavie2.gif

-gradient map in the background
-adjusted hue and saturation
-gradient fill
-scan lines
-sparkle animations
-border

Original
Emily _ Boba πŸ’– on Twitter.jpeg.jpg

matchamochisig2.gif
-adjusted color and contrast
-gradient fill
-diamond pattern fill
-water bubble animation
-border

Original
0de2f24c-40d2-40f1-b277-6b33e6d89896.jpeg.jpg

Avie and sig for
@MatchaMochi
View attachment 21102

-gradient map in the background
-adjusted hue and saturation
-gradient fill
-scan lines
-sparkle animations
-border

Original
View attachment 21103

View attachment 21104
-adjusted color and contrast
-gradient fill
-diamond pattern fill
-water bubble animation
-border

Original
View attachment 21105
Had to come hype them in public too, but these are so beautiful and amazing :heart: .Thank you so much for making them! (probably a millionth "thank you" at this point lol)

c61.gif

Had to come hype them in public too, but these are so beautiful and amazing :heart: .Thank you so much for making them! (probably a millionth "thank you" at this point lol)

c61.gif
I'm glad you are happy with them, friend πŸ₯°

New Profile Banner
profilebanner2.png

-Made brightness and contrast stronger
-Circle and gradient map with diamond patter fill
-Outter glow
-Brush tool to make the eyes look like they're glowing
-gradient fill

Not a bad first attempt. I'd make the chromatic aberration on the sides a bit more subtle. However, as an avatar, it looks fine. The smaller size helps to make it look less exaggerated. Also, I would add some of the glitch effect to the upper left and and right of the background square. Just a subtle touch to help those areas look less static, and to make the whole image look like it's glitching out instead of just the focal point. That being said, it might have been neat if JUST the focal point was glitching out and the background behind her was untouched. The contrast might have given it a more 3D sort of look, but not sure on that one.

It's nice to see you adding some animated bits to your work without plopping down a gif. I honestly figured it was only a matter of time before you tried to apply a glitch effect like this to something.

Not a bad first attempt. I'd make the chromatic aberration on the sides a bit more subtle. However, as an avatar, it looks fine. The smaller size helps to make it look less exaggerated. Also, I would add some of the glitch effect to the upper left and and right of the background square. Just a subtle touch to help those areas look less static, and to make the whole image look like it's glitching out instead of just the focal point. That being said, it might have been neat if JUST the focal point was glitching out and the background behind her was untouched. The contrast might have given it a more 3D sort of look, but not sure on that one.

It's nice to see you adding some animated bits to your work without plopping down a gif. I honestly figured it was only a matter of time before you tried to apply a glitch effect like this to something.
That tutorial was super nice and yeah when I watch it, it makes me wanna remake it with more effect and in different directions. Possibly with another image thrown in πŸ‘€ I'm getting ambitious, sensei.

New Pfp
44313.png

- solid magenta color fill

-added layer with black fill

-elliptical marquee to make my circle

- gradient over magenta layer

- scan lines over black fill layer

-adjusted brightness and contrast to render

Trying some glooow
goldsnek.png

-just played around with brightness and contrast
-added some glow over the already golden areas on the subject.
-added a small outer glow
-added texture background with a gradient overtop with vivid light blend mode
-smaller checkerboard pattern fill

Just playing with some filter things
foxandbunny.png
-super basic edit, messed with contrast
-added pixel filter
-gradient map
-gradient
-scan line fill
-border.

SABERSABERSABER