Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Šπ•’π•“π•–π•£'𝕀 π•„π• π••π•šπ•—π•šπ•”π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ [NSFW]

Saber

Saber of Rad
Staff member
Administrator
Feel free to PM me if you have a request :3

Also disclaimer, actual art is not mine. If my art ever makes an appearance you'll know cuz I will gush over it :3

Last edited:
Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks
This is mainly for posting practice banners and pfps/avatars
while I learn the ins and outs of photoshop.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM SO I CAN LEARN

~Animated Raiden Shogun Banner~

raiden.gif
I needed a better resolution pic for Raiden, but Sensei was pleased with my composition.

~Animated Yelan PFP~

yelanavie.gif
-there are frames here that need to be deleted I just haven't done it yet.

~Animated Veloce Banner Practice~
bannerpractice2.gif
Things I need to work on and I will eventually repost with a different background and animation maybe.
-Higher resolution image for render
-Red based gradient
-Background that helps focus on the render.

Last edited:
Nighttime Haiku

𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’·π‘’π“ˆπ“‰ π“ˆπ“π‘’π‘’π“… π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ π’»π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰

π’¬π“Šπ’Ύπ’Έπ“€π“π“Ž, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ

π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ˆπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ“Šπ“‰π‘’

Mommy? Sorry.
ning2.gif
-still working on composition and playing with some blending tools later

Most of my graphics things will be Genshin themed for a bit. I'm not sorry.

omg, the color on that. the β€Šcolor. πŸ‘€ you are so talented holy shit. pls teach how to gif
If you're using photoshop I can teach how sensei taught me to animate. The color on that is just a 4 color gradient :3

photoshop has a built in animate function? fuck. i finally got used to krita...T_T we will see. i wanna get into gifs eventually (maybe), but lately been trying to get coloring down pat and maybe get into drawing again. so much to do, so little free time.

cool banners tho!

Yes it's all very time consuming lol and yes photoshop does and it makes it super simple if you find a good gif. I thought about getting into the drawing again as well, but I will literally have no time for anything if I do that.

Thank you πŸ™‚

β€ŠAnother
yelanbanner.gif
-will redo this with a less busy background and possibly a different image and animation.
- overall happy with the color and animation.

New Mommy
yelan2.gif
-Larger size to see how it looks on my profile
-No animation this time

You're moving in the right direction. Interested in seeing you create backgrounds instead of using entire images behind a render, or just a singular image. You'll really start to improve once you start making more creative and artistic decisions. Most of what anyone does in this style is very much at the mercy of the images they've chosen. What starts to give you an identity and style is how you start to modify and change the art you decide to use in your pieces. Taking a transformative approach will really start to take you to the next level.

You're moving in the right direction. Interested in seeing you create backgrounds instead of using entire images behind a render, or just a singular image. You'll really start to improve once you start making more creative and artistic decisions. Most of what anyone does in this style is very much at the mercy of the images they've chosen. What starts to give you an identity and style is how you start to modify and change the art you decide to use in your pieces. Taking a transformative approach will really start to take you to the next level.
Creating my own makes me nervous lol

Gotta take the plunge if you wanna grow.

You'll also find yourself spending more time on your pieces, which will be of great benefit. No harm in banging out quick ones to practice, but taking quite a few hours, even a day or two, to really work on something will bump up the quality of what you're doing. This will apply more to when you start doing more complex things, however. The image and gif approach you have here doesn't warrant too much time.

Like I told you before, don't just create. Take some time to look at other stuff and build a library of taste. See what you like and don't like and compile ideas that you can work into your own style. It will also help you pick up techniques, as you start to make attempts at figuring out how something was done.

Gotta take the plunge if you wanna grow.

You'll also find yourself spending more time on your pieces, which will be of great benefit. No harm in banging out quick ones to practice, but taking quite a few hours, even a day or two, to really work on something will bump up the quality of what you're doing. This will apply more to when you start doing more complex things, however. The image and gif approach you have here doesn't warrant too much time.

Like I told you before, don't just create. Take some time to look at other stuff and build a library of taste. See what you like and don't like and compile ideas that you can work into your own style. It will also help you pick up techniques, as you start to make attempts at figuring out how something was done.
Imma need another lesson on some tools

Back
Top Bottom