Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Šπ•’π•“π•–π•£'𝕀 π•„π• π••π•šπ•—π•šπ•”π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ [NSFW]

So talented! β™₯β™₯β™₯

These avatars are some of your sleekest and cleanest work yet. I'd like to see you take that level of quality and expand it to larger works. I'd really love for you to tackle the kinda poster sized stuff I've been doing too.

One thing I'll mention now, and perhaps this is more of a subjective thing, but the curvy and unique text is a bit corny and cheap looking. The thing you are doing well is the placement of the text. This doesn't surprise me, since I've been drilling the importance of a focal point into your head. However, the way you have it wave and warp sometimes looks like some clip art stuff you'd see in a powerpoint presentation. I find that, with text, less is usually more unless you have some really nice ideas and techniques when it comes to typography. The problem is that these aren't typography pieces, so the text can distract from the image. It's very difficult to blend the two unless you have a very strong concept and the techniques to really nail the look.

These avatars are some of your sleekest and cleanest work yet. I'd like to see you take that level of quality and expand it to larger works. I'd really love for you to tackle the kinda poster sized stuff I've been doing too.

One thing I'll mention now, and perhaps this is more of a subjective thing, but the curvy and unique text is a bit corny and cheap looking. The thing you are doing well is the placement of the text. This doesn't surprise me, since I've been drilling the importance of a focal point into your head. However, the way you have it wave and warp sometimes looks like some clip art stuff you'd see in a powerpoint presentation. I find that, with text, less is usually more unless you have some really nice ideas and techniques when it comes to typography. The problem is that these aren't typography pieces, so the text can distract from the image. It's very difficult to blend the two unless you have a very strong concept and the techniques to really nail the look.
Sensei noticed me πŸ‘€

You warned me about text in projects like two weeks ago and you were right! I struggled with mine to make it look like it fit πŸ˜”

Unfortunately, the art of creating signatures for forums is a dying thing. It's hard to find good examples anymore of what looks good. On this site I would suggest looking at Fruit and Chap. I'd show you some of my older stuff, but I don't really have any. I lost most of my old graphic design shit when my old HDD died. My own style has moved on from the format.

Outside of this site these two links have a bunch of examples how how people do this stuff.

Signature Lab

Sigskill

Unfortunately, the art of creating signatures for forums is a dying thing. It's hard to find good examples anymore of what looks good. On this site I would suggest looking at Fruit and Chap. I'd show you some of my older stuff, but I don't really have any. I lost most of my old graphic design shit when my old HDD died. My own style has moved on from the format.

Outside of this site these two links have a bunch of examples how how people do this stuff.

Signature Lab

Sigskill
Dang some of the stuff on sigskill is crazy!

I'm more impressed with the stuff on Sig Lab, especially some of the pieces in hall of fame.

I think I'll have to look on my computer after work cuz some of the stuff didn't load for me.

I'm on my gay shiiiii
utena.gif

Might mess with the animation on this and the gradient colors.

An Afternoon Haiku

Afternoon napping
Dim lights and a purring cat
Lush pillows are best

Translation: I took a nap on my wife's pillows with my cat <3

Uh oh, I know you like it
My voiceλŠ” 말해 뭐해? God dang
minnie.gif

cat-begging.gif

Muscle Strengthening Tip of the Week.
If you have chronic low back pain, planking (or any core strengthening exercise minus crunches) 15 seconds 3xs a day will strengthen your back and, in turn, strengthen your low back.

Low back pain that hasn't resulted from an injury or previous condition is usually caused by a weak core.

Muscle Strengthening Tip of the Week.
If you have chronic low back pain, planking (or any core strengthening exercise minus crunches) 15 seconds 3xs a day will strengthen your back and, in turn, strengthen your low back.

Low back pain that hasn't resulted from an injury or previous condition is usually caused by a weak core.

saved my booty :3

Ooh I'm a lion, I'm a queen 아무도
soojin.jpg
Soojin deserved better T-T

Back
Top Bottom