Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Šπ•’π•“π•–π•£'𝕀 π•„π• π••π•šπ•—π•šπ•”π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ [NSFW]

Just don't forget to change that text somehow. Nailing the background and the text will do wonders.

Just don't forget to change that text somehow. Nailing the background and the text will do wonders.
I'll look into more fonts I keep looking for the one you use but I didn't think I had it, but I must...right?

It's the rework for me
sabersig3.1.jpg

-Still some things I need to refine that I can fix once I resize
-removed other background to make my own
-Gradient map on render
-gradient fill in circle
-different font

@Mitsu @Fruit

The new background and text are so much better. The circle makes everything look more centered and less cluttered, it also helps make the girl less purple. The previous background made it obvious that she's too saturated with purple but this circle kind of balances it better imo. I'm not exactly a big fan of the render placement tbh. The way she's positioned right now looks awkward because her arms are very thin, there is some weird gap near the bottom where you can see the background which makes her waist look awkward.

I feel like it'd look a bit better if you cropped out the canvas from her elbow downwards - it'd make the render more centered and you'd get rid of that awkward gap, also the arm would be less noticeable being further from the focal point.

This is what I mean but you'd need to move the text possibly:
lSPHajH.png

Also try to save all your work in .png instead of .jpg.

The new background and text are so much better. The circle makes everything look more centered and less cluttered, it also helps make the girl less purple. The previous background made it obvious that she's too saturated with purple but this circle kind of balances it better imo. I'm not exactly a big fan of the render placement tbh. The way she's positioned right now looks awkward because her arms are very thin, there is some weird gap near the bottom where you can see the background which makes her waist look awkward.

I feel like it'd look a bit better if you cropped out the canvas from her elbow downwards - it'd make the render more centered and you'd get rid of that awkward gap, also the arm would be less noticeable being further from the focal point.

This is what I mean but you'd need to move the text possibly:
lSPHajH.png

Also try to save all your work in .png instead of .jpg.
Why didn't mitsu tell me about doing a png πŸ₯² I super appreciate your feedback! I will take all of it into account when I remake it on a larger canvas. Thank you so much for the concrit it was super helpful! I'm not worthy

It was when I was showing you around the Save For Web Legacy box. I briefly went through the options and told you to use png24 for other things, but for gifs you'll want to go with... gifs.

That was so long ago...but ok I will remember to save as png from now on. I haven't made an animated piece in a minute. Might see about adding one in the circle just play around

I DID THE THING T-T
sabersig3.3.png

Huge thanks to @Mitsu and @Fruit for the ConCrit and feedback.
It was super helpful and I took everything you both told me and put
it into this final draft. Appreciate you both <3
Dies on the floor.

Some lil avies drafts that are just for practice
neonavie.png
roughexperiment.png

am I super happy with either of these...eh.​

Edited the PFP and I'm enjoying it more than before
saberavie3.png
-Simple edit, messed with the saturation and hue of the color, as well as the contrast.
-gradient map on the background.
-enlarged the gradient map layer and moved it to give the "color shadow" behind image
-checkered pattern over whole image with a 3px black border.

It's basic AF and I don't currr

akayeon.png
-gradient map
-gradient
-scanlines
-border

When the Sailor vibes be hittin'
matchaavie2.png

Super minimal edit
-fiddled with saturation and hue
-gradient map on the back ground (I need to fix some fringe T-T)
-then a minor gradient over the raster
-scan lines and a border.

Banner for @DigitalSiren
faebanner.gif

-Back to basic edit with contrast
-nice sunsetty gradient
-light leak animation with lighten blend mode
-diamond pattern texture

Back
Top Bottom