Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

Draco smiled a little at the reaction he got from only the one lick. "You love it when I do this for you don't you Ginny?" He started to press his tongue more firmly against her pussy, giving her a long soft lick. She was the best thing in the world for him when he was upset. If he gave her pleasure, he felt a hundred times better. And he had always known she loved it when he used his mouth. So if he could make her cum before breakfast was gone, he would be ready to go back.

Lucius smiled a little when she stood on his feet. "You are really very playful today." And so he walked, with her still standing on his feet. And he sat down at the table with her in his lap before giving her another kiss. "Alright. Eat your breakfast then I will let you be as playful as you like. I think we will go a few hours without sex. Get to enjoy cute little Hermione."

"Mhmm..." Ginny moaned out, before gripping a bit of his hair in her fingers. It was always fairly easy for Draco to pleasure her, and it didn't take much for her to begin moaning and groaning. Her inner muscles were contracting and tightening each time he licked her, he was very good at what he was doing. "Oh, Draco! Mmm... Dracooo..." She cooed as he continued on.

"Well your being especially sweet today." Hermione grinned as they began to move, and she clung to him tightly. These types of games were fun, almost as fun as their other games. Sitting comfortably on his lap, she began to dig into the plate before her. She picked up and entire slice of french toast on her fork, and opened her mouth wide. Still, she only got a large bite in, and a slap of syrup on her face. "Mm... Yummy." Sticking her tongue out she licked one side of her mouth to get the syrup off.

Draco smiled when she gripped his hair like that. She was so easy to pleasure and he loved that. After all, he loved to make her moan. So he ran his tongue along her entrance a few times before looking up, licking his lips. "Ginny..." He licked her thigh softly. "Do you want me to fuck you?" He licked her clit softly before wrapping his lips around it and suckling. Meanwhile, his eyes were locked on her eyes. She was so pretty when she was in pleasure.

Lucius had been eating very neatly, making sure not to get any syrup on his robe. At least until Hermione was so reckless. When the syrup hit her face, it ran down her chin. He smiled a little and leaned down before licking it off her chin. "You are really an adorable girl. It almost makes me feel bad for fucking such a young cute thing." And then a drop of syrup fell between her breasts on the low-cut dresslike robe. So he leaned down and licked it away softly.

[Ekk... I'm not so sure how good I am playing Ginny. D: Sorry if I like... fail.]

Ginny's head seemed to roll on her neck for a moment, gently swaying from side to side. Her red hair moved across her face for a moment, and she shook her head to move it off. "Mmm... Draco I do... But, can't we go somewhere quiet?" She immediately yelped as his lips went around her clit. It felt so terribly good... "Oh!" She moaned loudly and closed her eyes, as her body became more and more limp.

Hermione grinned as Lucius cleaned up her mess. "But I like it when you fuck me." Hermione answered, her voice sounding a bit childish. A small laugh came from her when Lucius licked off her breasts, and she then snuggled against him. Taking another bite of her toast, the syrup hit her face again. "Lucius... I think you need to help me." She smirked at him, and handed him her own fork. "I'm a little girl today."

(Its good. I just expected her to be a little more strong willed. Since she hasn't been with Draco as long as Hermione has been with Lucius.)

Draco stood slowly before putting his arms around her. He had a weakness for this red head. She had control over him if she wanted it, but she seemed shy to take control even with how much she had disliked him only months before. So he lifted her and carried her towards his room. "Alright Ginny...But if we go to my room I will have to do all of my favorite things to you." He kissed her deeply and pulled her from the wall. "Do you feel like being tied up and treated like the red-headed goddess you are?"

Lucius sighed a little when a bit of syrup hit his face. He wiped it off of his cheek before licking her mouth clean again. "You are really acting like a little girl today." He cut a bit of the french toast off with his fork and lifted it to her lips, dripping a little of the warm syrup between her breasts again. He had the feeling this was going to become a messy and very fun breakfast.

[I just always saw Ginny as more of the quiet girl really. Hermione was more playful in my mind. I've never really played a Ginny either, so I'm not quite into it.]

Ginny clinged to Draco as they moved down the hall, her lips still gently kissing at his neck. Ginny and Draco might just have been the polar opposites of Hermione and Lucius. Ginny was quiet, while Hermione was very playful. Draco was controlled by Ginny, while Lucius always controlled Hermione. The younger couple was also much more innocent that the elder. "Hmm... What favorite things?" She nodded at his question, and then laid against his chest. "But your father still has breakfast downstairs for us..."

Hermione looked rather proud of herself as Lucius cleaned her mouth, and then cut up her french toast. She loved having these few days when she was just a child, and they played as if they hadn't a care in the world. "I feel like a little girl today." She happily took the bite off her fork, and then felt the warm syrup fall back onto her breasts. "It keeps dripping Lucius!" She whined a bit, and then looked to him hopefully, waiting for him to lick it clean.

Her nod made him smile. "I really do spoil you quite a bit don't I?" He carried her to his luxurious bedroom and laid her down on the soft comfortable bed before remembering something. He ran out and grabbed their robes before pulling his wand out and flicking it towards her, binding her wrists with magical rope. "And you look so amazing tied up." He crawled onto the bed. "Would you like me to use my wand to tease you?"

Lucius smiled when she whined like that. "If you are going to be a little girl then I think that you should be good and spoiled." He put the fork down before leaning down and licking between her breasts again. "But you can't get this robe all dirty. Take it off and sit on the table for me." He kissed her cheek softly, still tasting syrup.

[Eh... Loosing interest in GinnyxDraco. D:]

Hermione smiled as the second drip on her breast was licked up. "But then I will be cold..." She complained, but then stood up off of his lap, and slipped the robe off. She still had her panties on, but other than that she was naked. "See! I am cold!" She huffed a bit before hoping up onto the table. Leaning down, she pecked at his lips, and then pointed towards her french toast. "I'm still hungry though." Smiling, she wrapped her arms around neck. "So you can't stop feeding me now."

Hermione did have a strange array of personalities. Now she was being very childish, very cut, and very innocent. Every thing she had learned at Hogwarts had melted away, and she was a little girl once again. Of course, this would change later in the day, when she no longer wanted to be little.

When she stripped off her robe he smiled and leaned down before kissing her stomach. "Don't complain Hermione. You are going to be spoiled today..." He cut a piece of french toast, this time making sure it was drenched in the warm syrup. When he moved it up to her mouth, he let it drip down her breast and stomach and onto her thighs. And once she had gotten most of the syrup that could drip off on her body, he put it in her mouth.

"See the kind of mess it would have made if you still had on your robe?" He leaned in, a small smirk on his face. Slowly, he ran his tongue along her bare breast, suckling her nipple clean of the sweet syrup before moving between her small mounds. He licked the syrup from her cleavage before looking up and licking his lips. "Are you enjoying your meal so far?"

"I will complain if I want." She said with a rather cute huff. When he raised the french toast, she moved her mouth forward to try and catch it. But Lucius seemed to be determined to raise it as slowly as possible, and out of her reach. "You did that on purpose!" Hermione whined, and then flailed her legs slightly. "Now I'm all sticky!" She whined for a moment, before his mouth closed around her.

She chewed her bite for a moment, pleased at the taste. "Its yummy." She smiled, and then squirmed a bit as Lucius cleaned up his mess. She put a foot on either side of his legs, and leaned down to kiss him gently. "Thank you."

Lucius looked at her with a small smile. "Are you upset that I did it on purpose? Would you have preferred if I didn't lick it all off of you?" He leaned down and gave her breast another soft lick. "I suppose if you want me to not do things like that when you are being a cute little Hermione..." He pushed his chair back and crossed his arms. "I won't spoil you like a cute little Hermione deserves to be spoiled."

He cut another piece of the french toast before putting it in her mouth, making sure not to let a drop of syrup fall on her skin. He was going to ruin all of her perverted fun unless she admitted she loved it. He knew she did, but he liked to have her say it.

"I didn't say I didn't like it..." Hermione frowned when he sat back in his chair. "Noo!" She whined, and pouted. Protruding her lower lip as far as she could, she took her bite of french toast. Chewing it very slowly, she then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She grabbed one of his hands and shook it a little bit.

"Luciusss!" She put her finger into the plate, piling it with syrup, and then wiped it on his cheek. "If you don't play with me, I'll play with you." Leaning forward she licked it off, and smiled to herself.

Lucius smiled at her little fit. "Spoiled..." After she licked his cheek, he leaned back in and licked her breast once more. "Do you know what happens to spoiled little girls? They get spanked." He smirked a little and cut another piece of toast before putting it between her lips. "As soon as we are done with breakfast I am going to give you a spanking." He licked his lips a little. "And then we are going to take a bath to get all this syrup off."

What he didn't tell her was that while they were in the bath, he was going to fuck her till she couldn't move. Of course he knew she was expecting it. They didn't get through many baths with something being filled with cum.

"Yes I am." Hermione grinned as he continued on with her body. Her body started to tingle a bit as she was told she would get a spanking. She moved forward onto the edge of the table, and smirked to herself. "Spanking and a bath. Sounds like fun." She smiled, and then chewed her piece of toast. Licking the sides of her mouth she happily awaited to finish off the last of her toast, there was only a little bit left anyway.

"Hmm... But I am only spoiled because you spoil me. So I'm not a bad little girl." She swayed her shoulders from side to side. "So I don't deserve a spanking."

Lucius glared at her for a moment. "So you think you shouldn't be spanked? Well that deserves a spanking right there." He smirked and cut up the last few pieces of toast before feeding them to her. "I didn't say I don't like my spoiled little girl. I just said spoiled girls get spanked." He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Then he whispered in her ear.

"And spoiled girls who take their spankings get their cute little bottoms filled with cum to make it all better." He bit her earlobe softly before sitting back down. "Now take those off and put your ass high in the air for me." He smiled a little.

"But Lucius..." Hermione whined for a moment, before filling her mouth with toast. Perhaps she did like her spankings, and those times when Lucius treated he used to - as nothing more than a sex slave. But she also loved it when Lucius made her feel like a princess. "Spoiled girls shouldn't get spanked though. Because we are special." She smiled widely for a second, but then sighed, and got up onto the table.

Taking off her panties she kicked them to the ground, and pushed her bottom into the air. Her arms cradled her head gently, and she awaited her spankings. They were painful, to be sure. But she did enjoy them in the end.

Lucius put the tips of his fingers on her ass before stroking her cute rear softly. "Well after your spanking you can go back to being my princess. I will give you lots of cum to swallow and you can cum in every room on this side of the manor if you like..." Then he got a wicked smirk. "In fact...We could get out that princess outfit I got you a long time ago. With the short dress..."

He raised his hand and brought it down hard. "The high heels..." He gave her another hard spank. "And even a little tiara...You can put on make-up too. Just like a perfect little princess. Then I will be your loyal servant who lives only to pleasure the princess." Even as he said it, he knew he would be in charge no matter what.

Hermione grinned as Lucius gently stroked her ass. "Hmm... But what about my bath?" She asked. The young girl squirmed as she felt his hand go up above her rear. Taking in a sharp breath she felt his hand come down. "Mhmm." She squeaked, and then tightened her toes. As he spanked her again, she yelped to herself, and then pushed her forehead against her arm.

"A servant? I thought you were supposed to be my king." She giggled a bit, despite the sting coming from her red ass. Hermione knew that even if she was being pleasured, Lucius would most defiantly be in charge. Moving her head to look back at him, she frowned a bit. "Done?"

"You will get your bath before you put on that outfit. It is very expensive after all. After all...My little princess deserves her silk dresses." He gave her one last spank before scooping her u without a word. He left her panties and robes around for the house elves to get later. They weren't anything special so he didn't worry about them. He had a spoiled little lover to spoil even more.

And soon they were in the bathroom. He sat her in his lap on the edge of the tub while a flick of his wand had it filling with water and a scents that were different from the ones before. She was going to have another innocent bath full of him teasing her until she was almost begging for sex. "So little princess...What would you like me to do while you are bathing?"

"Maybe later we can go get me some new outfits." She smiled as he scooped her up. Hermione loved the way he always carried her around, as if she didn't have the ability to walk herself. He took care of her exactly like a princess, whether or not she was acting like one. Cuddling against his chest she stayed into his arms until they got to the bathroom, and she was in his lap.

"I won't be bathing." She said with a smile, and kissed his cheek. "You will be bathing me of course." She grinned and then leaned against his neck. "But I would like..." She thought for a moment, 'hmming' the whole time. "I want kisses and licks. Lots of them. Everywhere!" She giggled like a young girl, and then nuzzled against his chest.

"Alright...Outfit shopping it is. I think I would like something dark and gothic for you to wear anyway. All your outfits now are so bright." Lucius smiled and set her on the side of the tub before standing and stripping off his own robe. Once he was naked, he lifted her up and carried her into the tub before setting her down in the water slowly and moving to join her.

"Now princess...Lay back and enjoy your bath." His hands moved to caress her breasts for a moment before moving away to get the soap and wash cloth. And while he ran the cloth over where the syrup had been, he kissed her neck, giving her a soft bite every once in a while. She was very fun to tease even if she wanted it.

"Something like lolita?" She asked with a grin, and then happily settled into her bath. Hermione tingled as she felt the washcloth run over her body. "Lucius?" The girl broke the silence after a while. She opened her eye to see him, and smiled softly. "How come Draco hates me so much?" Maybe it was odd conversation for their current situation, but she felt bad for upsetting him earlier.

Lucius was the best lover in the world, and she knew it. He did everything he could to please her, and he was amazing at it. He loved her, and she loved him. It was a perfect relationship, despite the fact they had been at each others throat when it first started. Now they were perfect.

Lucius smiled a little. "Yes...You will be my eighteen year old lolita girl." He smiled and continued to scrub her skin gently. But then she asked the question that made him stop everything he was doing for a moment. "Well...There are a few very simple and stupid reasons he hates you. You are muggle born, though I think he is over that. You had a rivalry in school, which I think Ginny got him over."

He moved away a little. "Then there is the only good reason. He misses his mother a lot. And for a while, he had me to help him through that sadness. But then I fell in love with you and he thought I was trying to replace her. You are trying to take his mother's position in his eyes. He doesn't understand how it works. But I think Ginny is helping him through it now."

"You hated me for being muggle born too." She mumbled, and tried to hide the thoughts that were pouring into her head. Of all the times he had called her a mudblood, or worse versions of the name. Her heart ached to hear it. But he wouldn't do that to her again, and she knew it. But she felt even worse when she heard what he said next. "Oh..." She said quietly.

Sitting in the tub, she looked to him with a soft pout. "I didn't mean to replace her." She said, and hung her head a bit, and then moved closer to him. "I... I wouldn't try something like that." Wrapping her arms around him, she kissed his neck, and then backed up. "I love you. And I'm sorry I brought it up." She handed him the soap, and smiled softly.

"Its alright Hermione. I went through everything Draco did on those nights before I stayed with you while I slept. I am happy with my life right now. And I have a gorgeous girl to keep my company whenever I am sad." He smiled and kissed her lips lovingly. Meanwhile, his wash cloth ran over her skin in all the right places.

Then he gave her cheek a soft lick. "So lets forget all about that and let Ginny help him like you helped me. I promised to spoil my little princess." He smiled and started to kiss and nibble at her neck again. "You are my love now...Not a replacement. A different person who makes me happy."

Back
Top Bottom