Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

Hermione pretended to look shocked when he said he didn't trust Death Eaters with her. "Aren't all Death Eaters as cute and cuddly as you?" She teased him, quite aware Lucius wasn't too fond of being referred to as 'cuddly'. Masculine, yes. Cuddly, no. Smirking at him, the brunette giggled to herself just before he began to quicken his pace. Lucius was fast to cum when they were sweet, and she knew it. "Its alright Lucius. You don't have to make me cum first."

She looked up to him with a reassuring face, though after a moment, she wasn't quite sure if he would need to even try. While Lucius cummed faster with a slow pace, Hermione was always brought to a climax with a fast one. Gripping the cane behind her, Hermione began to moan lightly, and then tightened her leg's grip around him. "Mmm... I don't even know if I need someone else Lucius. No one else would compare."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucius smirked a little when she said that. "Well maybe I will just fuck you all night by myself then. You seem to like it when I start getting kinky." He smirked and started to thrust harder, groaning a little. He could tell she was going to cum first. And if he had her moaning nice and loud, another person wasn't needed.

He leaned down and started to kiss her neck, giving her collar bone a soft bite. "And if you don't mean loud enough, I am sure I can get someone who wants to have fun with a sexy girl like you. I can't resist you after all..." He gave her collar bone a harder bite. "Even if I am cute and cuddly."

Hermione twisted around against the cane as she was brought closer and closer to an orgasm. Her eyes closed tightly, and she whimpered a bit as his teeth came down against her collar bone. But oh, she loved it. Moving her head to an angle she caught him in a kiss, and immediately she began to suck as his lips, and plunged her tongue into his mouth. Oh, she wanted freedom at this moment. She wanted to feel every inch of him, take in every bit of flesh and hair and curve of his body.

Bucking her hips in his direction, and then with drawled her lips, as a loud moan of ecstasy left her. Hermione pushed her breasts forward, and hummed in pleasure as her vision began to black out. It was one of those times when her climax was so strong, she would black out. "Lucius!" She screamed, and then moaned out again. "Mhmmm... Lucius.... Lucius...." Her voice slowly got quieter and quieter, until she wasn't speaking at all, and her vision came back to her.

Lucius returned the kiss passionately as she kissed him and he groaned into her mouth as he kept thrusting. But then as she screamed his name in her orgasm he noticed that for a moment she went limp and stopped speaking. She hadn't done that in a while. "Oh my Hermione...You really enjoy being tied up." He licked his lips and slowly pulled out of her.

But then, with a flick on his wand, her wrists were untied. "Now...Since I made you pass out when you came, I don't think we need anyone to pleasure you besides me. But I made you cum that hard and now I am still unsatisfied." He sat down and got comfortable before stroking himself softly. "Come take care of this Hermione..."

Lucius let out a small groan as she wrapped her lips around his cock. "Mm...There we go. I missed having that cute little mouth wrapped around me." He stretched a little and closed his eyes. It felt nice to know Hermione was still enjoying their play. "So...After I cum in that mouth of yours...Would you like to play a few of our old games? The ones we did before you fell desperately in love with me?"

He put his hand on her head and ran his fingers through her curly brown locks. Before they had gotten to care for each other, he had tied her up for most of the day and she ended the day with a few bruises, but it was mostly because she argued with him. Now, it would just be him exploiting every little kink she had developed when she was slave not a lover.

As Hermione slowly came back into consciousness, his words sounded like he was far away, and the feeling of him pulling out was almost numbing. Shaking her head softly, his voice sounded normal once again, and her sense of touch was back. "Well, we haven't played like this in a while. Sometimes my body is still shocked at how amazing you are." The brunette grinned at him, and then pulled her arms back in front of her.

"Aww... I'm sorry." Hermione said with a wide grin, and then crawled over to where he was reclining, and took his hard member into her hand. "I wanted you to cum inside me too." The warm feeling of being filled with his cum was almost indescribable, and she yearned for it almost like an orgasm. Still, being able to lap up his cum was fun too. And so, her pouty lips were soon on his cock, as her head bobbed up and down.

Hermione smiled as Lucius began to groan, and almost compliment her skills. Ever since the first day that she had arrived at the Manor, Lucius had trained her to loose the gag reflex at the back of her throat. Little by little, she lost it. So now not only did it take a lot to make her cough and gag, she could also completely 'deep throat' his length. And soon, she was showing off her talent by moving all the way down to the base of his member, and sucking on him like a long lollipop. "Mmm..." She hummed as she came up, and then lifted her head off of his cock. Stroking him intently, she began to think.

"I wouldn't say I am desperately in love with you." Hermione said with a grin. Oh, what a lie that was. The brunette lived and breathed for Lucius' approval, his voice, his touch, his affection. She would be lifeless without him. "Well.... Would those games include me being restrained and flogged if I argue?" The brunette smirked, and then licked the head of his cock. "I would enjoy that. But only if when bed time comes you cuddle and kiss it all better."

Lucius smirked a little and stroked her cheek while she started to stroke his cock. "Of course. It wouldn't right if I didn't punish you for being bad. But I don't think putting it in your ass and going as hard as I can will work anymore. You would just cum all over." He groaned as her small soft hand worked up and down. "Maybe something new...Like cumming all over you and never in you."

He got a wicked smirk. "And of course, nice hard spankings if you speak out of turn. Oh and I will have to demean you. You dirty little whore." He lifted her chin and gave her a loving kiss. His tongue slipped between her lips and rubbed her softly. But after a few moments of kissing her, he moved away and slapped her rather hard. "Now make me cum..."

It was true, very true, that his old punishments might not work anymore. She loved having Lucius' cock in every hole she had, working as hard as he could, whereas before she would puke at the idea. He would have to get creative if he really wanted her to feel punished. "But then I could lick it up and it would be all better."

Hermione's entire body curled as he called her a whore. Something inside her jolted, and she wanted more. When he kissed her she devoured his mouth in a strange passion. But suddenly a loud smack brought her mind back to reality. She looked dazed for a moment, shocked even. But then she merely smirked and went back down to lap at his cock. "Yes sir." She said sarcastically, and then took him into her mouth again, letting her head bob up and down once more.

Lucius moved his hand to the back of her head as she wrapped her lips around him. "You can't lick it up if I hold you by your hair and don't let you." His grip tightened on her head and he pushed her down. Before, that would have been torture. But now, she probably didn't even feel an urge to gag. So he pulled her hair a little just to cause a bit of pain, which she would probably love.

"Good slut...Suck harder and I might just let you swallow it all. Or I might just cum all over that face of yours." He smirked and groaned a little, pushing his hips up to force his cock as far as it could possibly go. "Lets see how long you can keep it down there..."

Hermione shrugged at his first words, and then merely smiled as he pushed her further down. She suckled on the cock gingerly, and then licked the underside slowly. As her hair was yanked a bit, the brunette cringed. She could have sworn at least a few strands were pulled. But still, the idea that he was playing dirty with her turned all the pain into a sexual boost.

She began to hum against his cock, her lips vibrating and hopefully sending new waves of pleasure through him. But soon, her mouth was completely full, as he pushed her head down so that all of his cock was inside her throat and mouth. "Ughm!" She whined. While Hermione was an excellent deep throater, the body could only take so much. And so after about ten seconds of quick breathing from her nose, Hermione forced herself off of his cock, and then precum drooled out of her mouth. "Thats how long." She groaned in annoyance. But never the less, she then put his member back into her mouth.

Lucius smirked at her annoyance. "Well if you want me to be nice with you then you shouldn't have asked me to treat you how I did before." He felt bad for pulling out a few strands of her hair. He loved her curly brown hair. It looked especially good when she was naked and it was spread out over the bed. Not to mention how cute it was between her legs.

But when she wrapped her lips around him again, he let out a small groan. "Mm...Good girl. Suck a little more on the tip. So far you have earned a nice cum treat. And it will be a big one." He wiped the precum off her chin and rubbed it against the corner of her mouth. "Tonight you are going to be a good little fuck toy."

Hermione nodded in agreement. She did like him to be nice most of the time, but this was a playing time. And he had to be mean, and dominant, which of course she knew she would love in the end. But, on the contrary, Hermione did not know that Lucius thought her pubic hair was cute at all. Which was precisely why she would put hair-no-more potion on most of it. All that was left was a small 'L' shaped bit of hair above her clit.

Hermione smirked as he told her she would earn her cum. Oh, the sweet taste of Malfoy cum. It was addictive. Her tongue stuck out as he wiped the precum against her lips, and she swallowed it heartily. "Hmm... Maybe. I might be a naughty little girl." Taking his head into her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it, and sucked as hard as she could on it. "Yummy."

Lucius did love her little L. It was adorable how devoted she had become in this corrupt world. And when she started to suck on the tip, he let out a long groan. "Mm...I am so close Hermione." He stroked her hair softly before getting a tight grip, though not as bad as before. He bit his lip and his while body tensed. Then, without warning, his seed sprayed into her mouth and down her throat.

"Ah! Suck it all down...If you miss a drop I will make you lick if up and then punish you." He arched and groaned, stroking the bottom of his cock to milk more into her mouth. He felt so fucking good now, her lips around him as he came hard.

Hermione grinned as his cum spewed into her mouth. She let him cum for quite a while inside her mouth, and then stuck out her tongue to let the drops drip onto it. Lapping up what was in her mouth, she then looked up at him. "Punish me?" She said quietly, and then smirked.

As the last of his cum came out, and fell onto her tongue, Hermione purposely leaned over onto the sheets, and let a few drops spill out. "Oops." She said in a sarcastic, naughty voice. "I missed a few drops." Smirking at him she then cleaned the rest of his cock off, and kissed the head.

Lucius couldn't help but smirk when she let it drip onto her tongue like that. "You really like cum don't you?" But then she let the drops hit the bed. He grinned at that. She was really craving kinky fun at this point. He smirked and pushed her hard onto her back, getting a wicked grin. "You are a very very bad girl. And now..."

He flicked his wand. "Accio whip." And his whip few from a closet full of kinky toys to land in his hand. "You are going to be punished for being bad. Get on your hands and knees and put your ass high in the air. I am going to whip you like a little fuck toy should be whipped if she doesn't do a good job."

"Only your cum." Hermione replied, and then giggled as she was pushed back onto the bed. What would her punishment include? His cane? Handcuffs? A whip? Gags? Soon though her question was answered, as the whip came flying into his hand. Oh, how sexy he looked with that weapon in his grasp. The kinky side of Hermione was taking over, and she grinned mischievously.

"I thought I did do a good job." Hermione said, as she moved onto her hands and knees. Pushing her rear high in the air, she pushed her toes into the bed, ready to be whipped. "I just disobeyed. Thats what makes me a bad girl." With a smirk, the brunette turned her head so that she could watch him when he would whip her.

"Well I suppose you did a good job. But its only because you wanted my cum you dirty girl." He didn't hesitate to place a hand on her shapely rear before raising his with other hand and whipping it down hard. The thick leather whip struck her ass hard, leaving a dark red line and making his whole body shiver. He loved that sound.

"Hmm...Besides whipping." His whip came down again. "What is a good punishment? I could fill your ass with cum...Or let it all out on your ass where you can't get to it...Or I could tie you to the wall and fuck you until I cover ever inch with cum...Which sounds more devious to you?"

"I wanted your cum, and I wanted to make you feel good." Hermione said quickly, as she could hear his hand raising to crack the whip on her poor ass. The girl hissed and then yelped as the stinging filled her body. Oh, it hurt so bad, but so good at the same time. A bit of her juices were falling onto the bed, as the situation made her more and more horny.

But before she could think, another lash came down on her, and she cried out once again. Hermione wasn't one to hide emotions anymore. "Hmmm.... For home, the second is a good punishment. But if you ever wanted to really punish me..." The grin was back on her face, despite her terrible pain. "I would be leashed and taken to a pub where everyone could see me."

When she made the suggestion he stopped mid swing and got a wicked smirk. "You want to be watched tonight huh?" He set the whip down and gave her a hard spank before sitting up and stretching a little. "Alright. Put on your school girl outfit and the leash with the 'M' on the collar. We are going for a walk and I want your ass looking perfect." He smirked before stepping off the bed.

While she was putting that on, he was going to do a few spells. One to make sure that extra cum was provided for his little horny girl. The next was to make sure he stayed hard until he couldn't move anymore. And a final one to make sure that his cum would act as an aphrodisiac if it touched her. He came back wearing his usual robes. "Are you dressed?"

"I want to be watched with my master." Hermione answered, and then smiled as he told her to get dressed. Skipping off to the large closet she found her 'naughty' section, and got out her other school girl uniform. Slipping into the skirt she added a thin gold lace thong. Adding her shirt and tie, she looked very kinky indeed. She grabbed her collar, and secured it around her neck. There was a large 'M' made from silver on the back, while the front had a nice row of diamonds and emeralds. A silver hoop in front was for her leash, which she grabbed along with the collar.

"Yes." She said with a grin, and jumped out of the closet. Lucius in robes. Was it possible that he looked even sexier with those clothes on? He appeared to be something she couldn't have with such an outfit on, so perhaps thats why she wanted him more. Because she couldn't just have him. "I'm ready." She smiled and handed him the leash.

When Lucius saw her in her school uniform he got a small smile before reaching out and grabbing her collar. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Meanwhile, his hands were busy taking the leash from her and hooking it to the silver ring. Once he broke the kiss, he got a small smile and pulled her even closer. "Now my pet..." He kissed her forward.

"If I were to bend you over a table with your head in someone else's lap would you be a good little girl and suck their cock if I ask you to?" He moved a hand down to grab her freshly whipped ass. "Because its not fair to fuck you in public if I don't get to share your amazing body with everyone else." He suddenly turned around and pulled her roughly by the leash.

Hermione smiled widely as he kissed her. Mmm... His cum tasted good, but it could not compare to his lips. "If you asked me too." She answered before nodding. The idea of sucking someone elses cock wasn't exactly her fondest, but, she would do whatever Lucius asked of her. And if that meant taking someone's member into her mouth, then so be it.

She squeaked a bit when her leash was tugged, but then quickly followed behind him. "Where are we going to go?" Hermione asked curiously, and then wrapped her arm around him. It was freezing outside, and the outfit she was wearing didn't warm her up in the slightest. They weren't out yet, but the idea was still enough to make her shiver. "Can I hide in your cloak?" She asked with a pouty face.

Lucius thought for a moment. He hadn't really decided where to go. "I think that perhaps the Great Hall in Hogwarts might be a good idea." He held her to his body and wrapped his cloak around her before lifting her off the ground. "Of course you can hide in my cloak." He kissed her forehead. But once they got to the door, he opened it to show a snowy wonderland outside. He continued to walk until they were about twenty feet from the door. Then pressure pushed down on them as he appirated.

Then they were outside the gates of Hogwarts. "You might even get to meet a few people you know. Draco says that the Weasly girl drops by on occasion." He walked towards the gate, which opened for him without a single touch. And he started the long walk to the front doors of the school.

"The Great Hall?" Hermione asked, somewhat confused. "Why do you want to go there? Its just kids." Truth be told, she wasn't quite sure who would be there. Students, of course, but Draco? Ginny? They never seemed to leave the house, at least, to her knowledge. The brunette smiled widely as Lucius wrapped her up in his cloak, and picked her up off the ground. Nuzzling against his chest Hermione held onto him tightly, perfectly comfortable in her position.

It was a rather sweet moment, despite the fact she was wearing almost nothing and being held by a collar and leash. "Are any of the old teachers there?" Hermione gulped inwards. Perhaps it had sounded like a better idea when she believed they would go somewhere where no one knew her, just Lucius. But now she was going to the place she had been the best in, the perfect student - now a whore on a leash.

Lucius smiled and kissed her forehead. "You are barely 18 Hermione. I am sure that plenty of the 17 year old students would be more than happy to watch. Plus...I am sure that McGonagall will love to see how her students have turned out. You are one of very few still alive after all." He got a wicked smirk. She had wanted to be punished and to be honest, he wanted to see if she was turned on by a truly embarrassing situation.

It wasn't long before he shouldered the large front doors open and took a short walk towards the door of the Great Hall. That was where he set her down and pushed open the door. There were a few glances over, mostly from the younger students. But then whispers started as they saw who was there and how they were dressed. "Isn't that Granger? Wow...She looks hot...That is Draco's dad right? I heard she was some death eater's toy."

Back
Top Bottom