Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

(I was thinking something like a high school rp? Maybe outcasts who find each other or something like that? Or maybe long-time friends who start to develop into more?)

Lucius smiled a little when she seemed so pleased with how the Gryffindor reacted. He stood up slowly before stretching. "Well I think that after you cum we can take a break for the day. Maybe we can even stay here so that we can pick it up tomorrow." He smiled a little and stretched.

Meanwhile, the Slytherin was very pleased with the reactions he was getting. His finger moved a little back and forth while his tongue worked very hard now. He was excited to have this amazing girl cum for him. After all, she was the lover of one of the most powerful men in the world. If he made her happy, good things were bound to happen.

[Hmm... I'm not one for modern rps really, but I suppose I can try. :3]

"No!" Hermione whined, as he spoke of staying here for the night. "I don't want to sleep in any bed but yours." She gave a child like smile. He had to of had the softest, most comfortable bed in the world. With a roaring fire in the background, and Lucius Malfoy spooned against her. It was like the romantic scene in a fairytale book.... Right?

Not too long after that statement though, Hermione's had was entwined in the Slytherin's hair, and she bucked her hips towards him. In seconds she was moaning loudly, and with one leg wrapped tightly around his neck, she pulled at his hair. For a moment she felt like she was in a utopia, but unlike with Lucius, it quickly faded, sooner than she would have liked. Smirking down at the boy she smiled. "Thank you." And with that, she hopped off the table.

Lucius seemed rather pleased that several of the students couldn't manage to pleasure her as well as he could by himself. He wouldn't have to worry about her leaving him for some young Hogwarts student. At least not until he was too old to keep her pleasured like he did now. But for now, he was tired. So when she jumped off the table, he got up and got off the table, fixing his clothes. Then, he flipped his wand at her and the cum flew off before going to a trash can.

"Alright Hermione...Lets go home. We can take a bath and relax for the evening." He scooped her up like he did before and started to carry her. He didn't really care about the outfit that he was leaving behind. He wanted to appirate home and spend time with his little pet.

Lucius didn't have to worry about Hermione leaving him - ever. Even when he was old and and unable to do much. She loved him far too much to leave him. Feeling rather refreshed after the cum was flicked off of her, Hermione happily cuddled in his arms. Perhaps it was strange that Hermione felt like she was a daughter figure at the moment, perhaps even worse that she was enjoying it. But what did that matter? She was warm and comfy.

"Bubble bath?" Hermione asked and kissed his collar bone gently. Nuzzling against the pale skin Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck. Moments later they began to apparate back to the Manor, and were soon cozy in the master suite.

Lucius smiled a little when she asked that. "Of course we can have a bubble bath." He set her down on the bed before flicking his wand in the direction of the bathroom. The bubble bath was setting itself up while he laid next to her. "You managed to tire me out tonight." He smiled and nuzzled against her shoulder.

"So for the rest of the night we are going to relax and have fun." He smiled and kissed her cheek softly. "No sex. And I am sure that you are tired too." He smiled, putting an arm around her. "That means no teasing me alright?"

"Bubble bath with vanilla and cinnamon scents?" Hermione smiled as he laid down against her. They had never cuddled too much, even though they were very affectionate towards each other. And she loved it when they did so. His arms were so comfortable, and his body so warm.... It was nice to have a comfy, cozy person to lay against.

"Heh heh. Alright." The brunette giggled quietly at this, and then rolled over so she was facing his chest. "Can I still wash you though?" Hermione asked. Lucius always helped her with a bath, but most of the time she was sleeping when he took one for work or some sort. She loved being able to make him all soapy, and to duck him under the water if they were playful.

Lucius sighed and flicked his wand again. "Fine. I will cater to your every desire tonight Hermione. I will be the perfect master." He sat up a little and kissed her lips this time. It was rare that they ever got to be close like this without it leading to sex. After all, it meant that they were both too tired for sex and they weren't ready to pass out. So he was going to enjoy this. He gave her another kiss before scooping her up.

She was nice and light, especially without clothes. And he walked her over to the bathroom. There were lots of different scents and bottles being poured into the water and he had a grin as he set her on the edge of the tub. "It is going to be a bit difficult to behave myself...You are so gorgeous Hermione."

"Awww." Hermione said with a grin. Hmm... Perfect master. As he scooped her up once more she kissed his neck gingerly, fully content. She liked being carried around like this. It was slightly new, she had mostly been carried by the waist for a while, like the Ravenclaw girl of tonight. But now she was gently cradled in his arms like a small child.

Hermione took his wand off the side of the tub as he was pouring scents in. Waving it around the room, a flurry of candles lit up, giving the room a soft glow. "Just keep thinking how tired you are." slipping into the bathtub, she immediately went under water, and shook her head a little to completely drench her hair. The tub was nice and deep, and had to somehow be charmed, for when she stood in the very middle, water went up to her neck. But most everywhere else water merely came to her waist. "Get in here mister." And with that, Hermione tugged on his arm until he got in.

Lucius smirked a little when she pulled at his arm like that. "Hold on a second Hermione." He pulled his robe over the top of his head before slowly lowering himself into the water. He sat where it was waist length before leaning his head back and getting his long platinum hair wet. She looked so cute with the bubbles around her and he pulled her closer.

"So...Do you want to just snuggle with your master or do you want to see how much kissing we can get away with before I snap?" He kissed her forehead teasingly and sat her in his lap, his arms wrapping around her tightly. (bad post T_T)

[Nooo. Good post. :3]

Hermione giggled to herself as he sat down in the water. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she nuzzled against his neck. "Hmm... What about kissing and snuggling?" Kissing his cheek, she moved her hands up to gently run her fingers through his slick hair. "We still need to bathe Lucius. You can't snap before we get all clean." With a happy grin on her face, Hermione reached for a glass container of soap, and poured a bit onto a washcloth.

"Now hold still..." She ran the soapy washcloth over his chest and neck, before loosening her legs so that she could clean his stomach that was under water. She picked up each arm and cleaned it, and then taking in a deep breath, she plunged underwater. Smiling widely, she ran the washcloth over his member, and then rubbed it over his hips, and then back to poking his cock. Once she was out of air she pushed back up to the surface, and laughed. "Its soft underwater.'

"Wouldn't it be best if I snapped first? Then we could clean you up afterward." But when she started to rub the wash rag over his body. He couldn't help but groan from the sensual touch that she gave him. Then she disappeared until the water and started to stroke him before moving on and poking it. When she came back up he was biting his lip. "That was unfair."

He turned her around before bending her over. "Bad girl..." He pushed her over a little, raising her ass into the air. He spanked her once, very hard before pulling her against him. "I told you not to tease me. You spent far too much time washing my cock." He kissed her cheek softly.

Hermione smiled widely as he told her she was unfair. "You never said I had to be fair." Giggling, she felt herself being turned up so that her rear was out of the water. A smack came down, and she squeaked. It hurt, quite a bit really, but the warm water helped soothe the pain as she was pulled back into his arms. "I just thought it would be dirty."

Nuzzling against his neck, she wrapped her arms back around his shoulders. "So I had to spend more time cleaning it than your tummy, which was already clean." She kissed his cheek, and then grinned. "I'm sorry." Her voice sounded somewhat teasing, but, she meant it. "My turn to be cleaned?"

"Well if you do things like that again, I will lose it and end up fucking you." He slowly lifted her off of his lap and laid her so that her back was against the wall of the tub. He put the cloth against her stomach under the water before running it up and down her body. Then he rubbed her breasts softly before running it down her arms. He found himself kissing her as the cloth ran over her skin. But by the time it was between her legs, he was almost ready to snap again.

He finished washing her quickly before moving away, panting a little. "You are too damned tempting without clothing on Hermione." He sat up a little before pulling her closer. "I think you need to punish your master for being bad."

"I thought you were too tired to fuck." Hermione smiled, and then laid back as she was washed. Closing her eyes, she gently kissed him, running her fingers gently through his hair. "Mmm..." It was a very soothing feeling, the washcloth and his sttrong hands against her skin. The warm water wrapped around them both, and bubbles softly floating around them. Once he finished cleaning, she pouted a little. "I'm sorry."

But soon she was laughing a bit as he pulled her close. "And how I am supposed to punish you?" Hermione wrapped an arm around his back. "I could read to you 'Rags : The Story Of A House Elf'." She was teasing him, once again, but this time not sexually.

"Well you are creative. But I think you just don't want to punish your master." Lucius smiled and kissed her softly before putting his arms around her and relaxing a little. "For now I think we should just relax. Then we can go to sleep. And tomorrow I will give you all the sex you want. You can tease me all day." He kissed her again before closing his eyes. It was only now that how tired he was seemed to show.

His arms were only loosely around her and his whole body felt heavy. There was a good chance that he could fall asleep right then and there. But he would stay awake until Hermione was asleep. After all, he had managed to not let it show that he was much older than her.

Hermione smiled to herself as Lucius seemed to once again go back into his tired phase. His soul seemed to want to continue on, have sex or play forever and ever, but his body was much too tired. It was very rare that Hermione ever saw Lucius this tired, as he normally was very good at hiding it. Plus, he always went to sleep after her, and almost one hundred percent of the time woke up before her. He was truly adorable when so sleepy though.

Sneaking out of his arms, Hermione tilted his head back, letting his hair flow into the water. She then proceeded to shampoo it gently, until there was a nice swarm of bubbles around his head. Redunking him back into the water, his hair was rinsed, and she was satisfied with his cleaning. "Alright sleepy head. Lets go to bed." Standing up, Hermione was able to get herself out of the tub, before pulling on his hand to encourage him to get out.

Lucius gasped for air as he came back above the water, panting after he caught his breath. "Thanks for the warning." But when she offered her hand, he stood and got out on his own. After all, he had a bit of dignity left and he didn't want her to think he was a frail old man. So he dried himself before drying her off, knowing she loved it. He was trying very hard not to tease her before they went to sleep.

He knew that he would get it back twice as bad if he taunted her. So he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before walking to his bed very slowly. When he laid down, the mattress taunted him with sleep, but he waited, wanting to have Hermione tucked against his chest before he closed his eyes.

Hermione frowned to herself when he wouldn't take her hand. But thinking it over, Lucius liked to do most things that required strength on his own. Getting out of the tub was no different. After he was out she stood patiently on the rug inside the bathroom, waiting to be dried off. Again, it was the little things Hermione loved that made Lucius so perfect. One of them was the fact he would clean her, and dry her off after a bath. It made her feel very protected.

Once he was ready for bed, Hermione went into the closet, rummaging around for night clothes. Everything she owned seemed to be too sexy for just relaxing sleep, or too short or tight. Eventually she just grabbed her panties and one of Lucius's larger button-down shirts, and hopped into the room. "Are you ready to go sleep sleep?" Hermione asked with a grin, before pouncing onto the bed, and hiding underneath the covers.

Lucius smiled a little and wrapped the blanket around her tightly. "Yes I am ready to go to sleep Hermione." He pulled her close so that her head was resting on his chest and his other hand rested on her stomach. He loved to lay with Hermione. Perhaps a little too much. After all, as soon as his eyes closed, he was comfortable enough to fall asleep immediately.

It was one of the few times that Lucius had fallen asleep before her. At first it was to make sure she wasn't trying to escape. Now it was simply because she was adorable as she slept. He loved to see her curled up and breathing so slowly.

Hermione could only grin as she cuddled up against Lucius. His body was so warm, and he smelt rather sweet now after the bath. Closing her eyes, she waited for him to say something smart, or perhaps give her instructions for the next day, but nothing came. Opening one eye she saw he was asleep, and she smiled widely. He was so adorable like that, breathing slowly, eyes closed peacefully. She bent forward and kissed his cheek.

"Night night Lucius." And with that, she laid her head back on his chest, quite happy with the gentle rising and falling of her 'pillow'. And soon, she too was taken into the realm of deep sleep.

Lucius woke up the next day feeling rather refreshed. He saw Hermione still laying on his chest like always. He sat up slowly, not wanting to move too much. Then he sat her down on the pillow before going to the bathroom. This was something that he didn't like Hermione to see. He spent the next few minutes running a comb through his hair, getting the knots out and making sure it was silky and smooth for her.

Then, a few minutes later he moved to lay next to her in the bed, putting his arms around her. He was content laying like this until she woke up. After all, she still looked cute with her brown curly hair around her like a messy halo.

Hermione whined a bit when she was moved onto the pillow, but remained asleep. Lucius was the god of keeping her asleep, and only once had he awoken her while moving to go to the bathroom. It was that one time when she found out how exactly his hair got was so perfect after sleeping. The thought always made her grin, how he kept it a secret that he brushed out his hair. It was naturally gorgeous and straight, but he was still just a wizard, and of course it got tangles and kinks. But he didn't let Hermione find out very easily.

Still, today was not another day that she saw this scene. No, in fact she woke up almost half an hour after he returned to bed. Her eyes fluttered open to see his sculpted face, and she smiled to herself. "Good morning." She said tiredly, and then yawned to herself. She wasn't still tired, but of course, she wanted to stay in the warm bed as long as she could. "What are we going to be doing today?"

Lucius slowly moved a hand to her stomach before sliding it up and resting it just below her breasts. "Well...We could stay here and have sex like usual. Or we could visit with Draco and Ginny. Perhaps even watch one of those muggle movies. I am sure that you enjoyed them given who your parents were." He held her tight to him, smiling a little.

He didn't know if he was quite ready to try and put up with her sex craving attitude. So if he could put it off for a little while until he recovered then he would be happy. After all, her sex addiction was his fault and he wanted to satisfy it properly.

Hermione laughed softly, and then rolled her eyes playfully. Lucius thought that everything that had to do with muggles interested Hermione, when in fact, she wasn't one for movies really. She was much more of a book person. Still, his effort was cute, and she smiled at him. "Alright. We can go downstairs and find your son." She put emphasis on the word son, as if she looked at him more like a child than her, slight, elder.

Sitting up in bed she stretched her arms up high, and yawned rather loudly. "Maybe I can finally go see that part of the Manor." She smiled back at Lucius, before standing up on the bed and hopping off onto the floor.

Lucius almost felt upset when she moved away, her warm skin gone now. He got out of the bed and went to put on a fresh robe. Then he looked through her section of his closet before grabbing a tiny robe which was cut rather low cut. He wanted to see her body without tempting himself too much. That and it was one of her more casual robes. So he slid it over her and kissed her forehead as it came down.

"We can do that. If Draco complains I will tell Ms.Weasly to teach him a lesson." Lucius smiled a little and kissed her again. He seemed to be enjoying his time without sex. Even if her low cut robe was already making his eyes drift down on occasion.

(I don't know why but I really like the idea of GinnyxDraco XP)

Back
Top Bottom