Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

[Heh heh. We can involve them if you want.]

Hermione waited for Lucius to pick her outfit, as he did most days, and she smiled as he got her robe. It was a comfortable one, more like a cute comfy dress than anything, and it fit her very well. Plus, it would be much warmer than some vinyl bikini-like outfit. Pulling her hair out of the robe Hermione looked into a mirror that was against the wall, and picked at her hair for a bit.

Soon though, she felt his lips against hers, and she smiled to herself. Taking one hand she slid it through his hair, and gently nibbled on his lower lip. After a moment she released him though, and then immediately frolicked to the bathroom where she ran the comb through her hair, until it to was smooth and silky, her soft curls bouncing around her face. "Lets go!" She said like an excited child, and then she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room.

Lucius followed her as she pulled him around. But by the time they got downstairs, Lucius pulled her to a stop. He didn't know how he felt about the scene in front of him but it was certainly not what he expected. After all, he wasn't used to his son being on this side of the Manor.

Draco had his arms around Ginny, her red hair hiding half of his face as he bit her collar bone. Then he let go and whispered into her ear something that Lucius couldn't hear. "Ginny...I want you right now..." His hand moved down to grab her rear rather roughly then he looked back and saw his father. He sat up straight suddenly, a small bite mark still on Ginny's neck. "Oh...Hello." His face was a little red and he didn't seem to even notice Hermione, though it was simply because he wanted to behave since Lucius yelled at him.

Hermione was giggling to herself as they rushed down the corridors and down the stairs, feeling rather like a child. She hardly noticed that they had come to the end of the staircase until Lucius pulled her back. Turning her smiling face around it immediately turned white at the scene. A sick feeling entered her body. So many times had her and Lucius done the same thing, but she had only once seen another couple - Voldemort and Luna - acting out. It was a rather awkward thing to face.

Her face then turned red in embarrassment, for having run into them at such a time. Ginny too had a red face now, and she stood up straight against Draco. "Uhm... Hi." Hermione said quietly, and then looked up at Lucius, as if searching for an answer to the scene. It just then came to her how the ranking in this house seemed to go. Lucius, of course, was the king. But being his lover, Hermione was rather like a queen now. Draco was a prince, and Ginny was his princess. She was higher on this chain, or so it seemed, than the other couple. Perhaps that was why she felt so awkward right now. "Nice to see you two." Hermione said with a lopsided smile.

Lucius sighed a little and simply pulled Hermione a little, bringing her to the cabinets. He was going to make breakfast and her lover Hermione was going to stay with him while he did it. If Draco and Ginny wanted to do inappropriate things, they could. After all, he was sure Draco had seen Hermione and himself in the kitchen at least once and hadn't said anything. So he grabbed eggs and bread before turning to Hermione. "Would you like to help me cook breakfast this morning?"

Draco seemed to feel a little awkward at first. But then his father didn't seem to mind and went about his business so he turned back to Ginny and kissed her red cheek. "Ginny...Do you want to go upstairs or would you like to stay and have breakfast and talk with the mu...With Hermione." He gave her another soft kiss on the lips, almost as if you say 'We are just as much a couple as they are and we can do what we like'.

(I would love to rp some DracoxGinny)

Hermione kept her eyes on the couple like a small, curious child, even as Lucius pulled her away. Her face looked rather blank as she did so, and then she tilted her head as she observed them. For a long moment she paid no attention to Lucius, all too enthralled by the relation of her former best friend and nemesis. "Huh?" Hermione asked, and then finally turned her head to look at Lucius. "Oh... Oh yes." She smiled at him, and then hopped onto the counter to help him. Still, it wasn't long before she was looking up at the couple once again.

"Why don't we stay down here?" Ginny said with a smile, and then wrapped her arm around Draco's waist. "It would be rude to just ignore them completely. I mean, your father is the one giving you this place to live." She tried to reassure her lover with a grin and a peck on the lips before pulling him into the kitchen. Hermione looked much different than what she remembered. The cunning, intelligent girl now seemed to be more interested in a man than any sort of book. It was strange to see. "Good morning Hermione." Ginny said with a smile, before sitting down at the table.

"Hi Ginny." Hermione said, and then looked over at Draco. The tension between the two blonds seem to be filling the room with a thick smoke, engulfing them all.

Draco smiled a little at the peck on the lips. Then she went over and started to talk to Hermione. He couldn't help but smile. Ginny seemed to be happy. This could work out. And he had condemned the Weasly family before and now he was in love with one. Maybe Hermione wouldn't be so bad. So he walked over and smiled as best he could. "Hermione..." It almost made him gag saying it. But every word go easier. "I am sorry for what I did to you before...I suppose I am going to have to get used to it whether I like it or not. So...I hope we can be friends."

Lucius was almost laughing when he said that. It was hard to believe it. He was so proud of his son but he sounded a bit like a child who had gotten in trouble. It sounded sincere though. And so all the tension drifted out of the room. "Would you two like to have breakfast with us?"

Hermione awkwardly looked at Draco, not quite sure what to say back. "Uhm.... Sure." She smiled a bit, and then looked back at Lucius, who seemed to be hiding a laugh. Smirking, Hermione then hopped off the counter top and leaned against the elder blond. "I think that would be nice." Ginny answered for the two of them, and then moved forward. "Do you need any help?" The redhead asked.

Hermione shook her head, and tried to sound as kind as possible. "Lucius is very picky about his food. He mostly likes to do it himself." Hermione smiled, and Ginny shrugged a bit at her. It was somewhat of a let down, but who cares, she could relax now. Hermione, on the other hand, grabbed a stick of butter and set it to the side. "What exactly are we going to eat Lucius?" She asked quietly.

Draco didn't know what to feel at her response. But then Ginny answered so excitedly. He could only smile at that. Then when Hermione commented on Lucius' particular taste in food, Draco couldn't help but laugh. "He has been like that for a while. I was never allowed to help when I was young." He sat next to Ginny and put an arm around her waist. He leaned in and started to kiss her neck. He was so much more comfortable after only a few seconds.

Lucius seemed to be rather focused on the things in front of him. "We are going to have..." He looked around at the things before smiling, flicking his wand. "I think we will have french toast." And suddenly milk flew through the air before mixing with the eggs as they cracked. Then the bread soaked itself properly and flew onto a pan that was on the now burning stove. He was good at cooking with his wand.

"I can't say I would let you touch my food either." Hermione was trying to be friendly, but the teenage hatred for the boy was still embedded into her heart. No one could expect her to so quickly forgive him. It had taken months for her to be able to forgive Lucius, to get this close to him. It took time for wounds to mend, and they had only just cleaned off the dirt. It would be a long time before these lacerations were healed scars.

"Yes!" Hermione giggled to herself as he decided on the food. Immediately she ran toward a cabinet, and pulled out two large containers. Bringing them back she revealed the hidden white and brown sugar. Pouring a generous amount of both into the soaking bread, she smiled to herself. Sweet for breakfast. That was always good. Grinning to herself Hermione stuck her finger into the brown sugar, and then wiped it across Lucius' upper lip. "You have a mustache now."

When she gave Lucius a brown sugar mustache, Draco let out a long groan. He leaned closer to Ginny's ear and held in a groan of annoyance. "Ginny...Can we go wait for breakfast upstairs? I would rather not see my father snogging someone my age." He pulled on his lover's waist softly, trying to persuade her to leave the others alone for a little while.

Lucius, almost on queue leaned in and kissed Hermione lovingly. "You are certainly in a playful mood today Hermione." If it had been anyone else, he would have called them childish. But Hermione was cute to him for some reason. Something about her made him love her completely.

"Oh come on Draco." Ginny smiled at the boy with a entertained gleam. "They are just being playful. Let them be." She leaned forward to kiss him gently, trying to quiet his yearnings. While it wasn't exactly easy to see Hermione kissing Lucius, Ginny had learned that things were much different now. Besides, in a very odd, creepy sort of way, they were a cute couple.

Hermione got onto her toes so that she was able to lick the brown sugar off of his lip, before kissing him back. "I'm always in a playful mood." Hermione laughed, before moving some of the bread into the pan on the stove. She flipped a few pieces of the toast, and took out a plate to put the food on when it was done. "Now... I don't think Draco appreciates you kissing me." Hermione grinned as she saw him whispering into Ginny's ear.

Lucius sighed a little. "Well I don't appreciated him trying to run away to have sex with his girlfriend while I am trying to cook him breakfast." He gave his son a look that made the younger blond flinch a little. But he smiled a moment later. "Now...In a way this is a family. Dysfunctional but a family. So I think we should spend more time together."

Draco groaned a little. "Father! I like having my private time with Ginny. In fact...We were going to go to my side of the manor before you two showed up. Besides, its not like we can't hear you two..." He let out an annoyed noise and moved away from Ginny a little.

Hermione and Ginny both gave each other an 'Oh no' type of look. They could tell that the testosterone in the room was a bit too much. "Now Lucius, its alright. I wouldn't like to watch my father..." Her voice trailed off as he went on about how they were a family, and Hermione nearly shook her head. Ginny, meanwhile, was trying to calm down her loved one.

"They can hear us too, sweetie. Lets just try to settle down..." She placed a hand on his shoulder, and then let her eyes drop to the ground. Both girls were trying their best to keep the piece, but it obviously wasn't working out very well. After an awkward silence, Hermione turned her back to the other two, and began to help Lucius replace the cooked toast with new slices of bread. "Perhaps if you hate hearing us you should get your own home Draco." Perhaps it was a little rude, but Hermione could not help herself. It was a part of her nature.

Draco had taken Ginny's hand and placed it on his chest before leaning back against her. He was doing his best to calm down and he was nearly there when Hermione told him to move out. So close and that would have a harmless comment. But now it was the last straw. He moved Ginny's hand off of his chest and stood before walking out of the room rather calmly for the situation that just transpired.

Lucius sighed a little. "Hermione...You have to calm down. I keep Draco here for a reason. As I am sure Ms. Weasly knows, he is at a very hard time right now. He is starting to see things our way. To pull away from You-Know-Who. I know he is being a bit foolish at the moment...But tolerate him. For me?" He kissed her again, much to the disgust of Draco, who had a magical floating trunk behind him. "You think I want to be like you?! You are fucking an 18 year old girl!"

Ginny stood up immediately after Draco, but instead of leaving, she stood their awkwardly, playing with the hem of her shirt. Hermione, on the other hand, wasn't ashamed of what she had said. "I still don't see why he has to be so rude all the time..." Hermione grumbled to herself, before gently kissing Lucius back. Her thoughts though, were immediately interrupted by the yelling of his son.

"And you are doing so with a seventeen year old girl." Hermione said calmly, still not looking at Draco. Ginny rushed behind him, and pulled at his hand gently. "Lets just go." The red head said quietly, trying to cool off the situation. She wasn't going to fight with Hermione, not until she had said something truly hurtful. Still, she wasn't happy that she was getting her Draco so upset. "We can go rest upstairs. Okay?"

When she said that, Draco's eyes were even angrier than before. "You...How is that like me and Ginny at all? I don't have a son the same age!" He sighed as he felt Ginny pulling him. After a moment, he let out a long sigh before turning around and pulling her with him. "Fine...Lets go rest upstairs." He pulled Ginny rather roughly before looking upset again suddenly. "I'm sorry Ginny..." He kissed her. "Lets go." He walked with her to their side of the manor, the trunk staying close to the door just in case.

Lucius sighed a little. "I am sorry Hermione. He isn't exactly okay with out relationship as you can tell. But you are antagonizing him. I love you but he is still my son and no matter how you feel about him, he will be a part of my life. So if you could do your best to forget your school day differences. He was childish but he tried to be friendly..."

Ginny let out a relieved sigh as Draco decided to go upstairs with her. Whether or not it came off to others, Draco was very worried about how he treated Ginny, that she was okay. When he pulled her just a bit too roughly Ginny thought nothing of it, but Draco immediately apologized. Some might find it annoying, but the Weasly found it immensely sweet.

Hermione on the other hand, looked guilty after they left. "I'm sorry Lucius..." She sniffled a bit at her words. She didn't want him upset, or in the slightest way angry at her. Hermione was just very protective over her Lucius. "I just... I didn't like how he could be so rude to you! And your giving him everything he ever needs! He has no respect for anyone, the little brat..." Hermione covered her mouth immediately after saying the word, her eyes wide with fear that she would truly make Lucius angry. "Sorry." She said behind the hand.

As soon as they were close to his room, Draco turned towards the nearest wall and punched as hard as he could. But his only reward was a small crack in the wall and whole new pain in his hand. He gripped his hand and wrist before groaning softly. "Dammit...Ginny...I need to think about something else...If I am too rough I am sorry..." He pinned her to the wall suddenly and kissed her deeply, his pain free hand moving to lock into her gorgeous red hair.

Lucius sighed a little. "He is a brat. But see it from his point of view. You love me and you don't even think about it. But I am twice your age and we spend most of our day having sex. He is your age and he has to listen to us. Besides...You have a habit of being a brat when you are upset about something." He kissed her forehead before flicking his wand towards the toast, which began to take care of itself, putting it on plates for them. He was going to make the other two food even if they didn't come down.

Ginny watched in shock as Draco punched the wall. She didn't know what to say to him, so instead, as usual, she watched and waited. That was the main difference between her and Hermione. They were both quiet, but when bothered, Hermione would talk - whether it be fight back or soothe, she would help. Ginny just waited until Draco pinned her against the wall, and she sunk lower against the hard surface. She reached for her lover's sides, and gently ran her fingers around his hardened body.

"I don't care." Hermione said, proving Lucius' point that she could be a brat. "I love you, and he can just deal with it." She was pouting now, wanting to find the boy and yell at him until their conflict was over, but that wasn't a possibility. Lucius wouldn't like that very much. "But I was being a brat because he was being rude to you. Your his father and he should respect you, no matter who your having sex with." Hermione got onto her toes and kissed his cheek, before wrapping her arms around his neck. Oh, what drama could unfold in the Malfoy Manor.

Draco almost felt bad about how he was treating Ginny. That is until he felt her hands on him. That was permission enough for him. Soon he moved from her lips to her neck, kissing and biting at her collar bone with a wanting need. He already felt much better. But as he felt all the anger drain away he looked up at Ginny, smiling a little. "I love you Ginny..." He grabbed her leg and pulled it around him. "You don't know how much you letting me vent helps." He pulled her robe up a little.

Lucius smiled and stroked her cheek. "Hermione...I love you, but you don't understand Draco. When I am upset, you talk to me and it helps. Draco needs to get it all out. He yells when he is truly upset. And then he is okay. So when he yells...Let him do it. It will help him a lot." He kissed her deeply.

Ginny nodded as her leg was pulled up around him. "I love you too." She said quietly, before squeaking a bit at her new position. She was terrified that she was going to fall against the ground, but she knew Draco wouldn't let something like that happen to her. Soon she felt her robes going up a bit, and she reached down to grasp at the small of his back to support herself. "Draco... In the hallway?" She asked, somewhat worried they would be ran into again.

"Hmph. I'd rather just ignore him." Hermione grumbled, and then let out a long sigh. "All I care about is you Lucius." With a newly found grin, Hermione draped herself over the older blond, before jumping up so that her legs were around his waist. She giggled now, before pushing her head down so that her lips covered his own in a deep kiss.

Draco smiled a little when she asked that. "Of course in the hallway Ginny...I can't wait. I was about to do this in the kitchen before they came down." He pulled the robe over her head and smiled as he saw her body revealed, her long red hair flowing over her shoulders and against the wall. He put a hand between her legs, stroking her softly. "Do you want me to move us somewhere else?" He kissed her softly.

Lucius sighed a little as she jumped onto him. But before he could say anything, she kissed him. And he returned the kiss for a little while before groaning and pushing her away a little. "Hermione...You are going to tease me into doing things where I shouldn't do them..." He held her tighter, ready to fuck her if she game him permission.

Ginny shrugged in response, and then shook her hair as the robe was pulled over her head. Her long red locks fell around her breasts and back. The girl moaned softly as Draco's hand went between her legs. "Mmm... No... No, the hallway is fine." Ginny smirked at him and then moved her other leg around him, so that he and the wall were the things supporting her. She pushed her upper back against the wall harshly, and stuck her hips against him.

"It was just a kiss." Hermione said with a grin before bending her head down and kissing him once again. She truly hadn't meant to tease him at all with her previous moves, but Lucius was obviously easy to turn on. It was then that the moans from Ginny came to them. "Well... They are having fun. I suppose, if you would like, you can too."

Draco smiled a little when she moaned for him. He loved to make her moan. It was adorable. So he decided it was time to get more moans from her. With a flick of his wand, which he put into his pocket after the spell, she was floating for a moment. First he pulled off his robe, tossing it onto hers. Then he pulled his underwear off before disposing of her panties. Then he slowly moved to kneel between her legs, his tongue extending to lick at her softly.

Lucius smiled and set her down on the counter. He kissed her rather deeply and moved his hands to rest on her hips. But he didn't do anything after that. He simply broke the kiss and licked her cheek teasingly. "I think that we can take a break for a little while longer. We can fuck after we finish breakfast." He gave her another kiss.

Ginny let go of Draco for only a moment to let him remove his robes, and her panties, before reattaching her hands to his neck. Without warning though, he was on his knees, and she put her head against the wall. She knew what was coming, and her heart was pounding because of that. "Oh!" She moaned immediately when his tongue touched her slit, and she wrapped her legs around his upper back. "Mmm... Draco..."

Hermione grinned as she was set down on the counter and kissed once more. She adored his firm touch, yet soft kiss, even if they weren't doing anything sexual. Her eyes closed and she got a kitten like appearance when he kissed her cheek. "We can't wait even longer if you want." She kissed his chin, and then hopped off the counter top, and wrapped her arms around his waist. Moving her feet on top of his, she tightly held onto him. "Onward! To the table!" She laughed as the words left her. She looked somewhat ridiculous, but she didn't care. Hermione was enjoying herself.

Back
Top Bottom