Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

"I will always be right here." She smiled at him, and kissed him back gingerly. She squirmed as the washcloth ran over her sensitive body, and then nodded. "So I am going to be spoiled some more?" Hermione laughed, and the laid her head back as the washcloth cleaned off the sticky syrup stains that had been on her body.

"Now if I am going to dress up... you should have to too." She giggled, and then hugged him tightly. "I'll get you a crown, and a king's robe and some shiny rings." Smiling, she gently ran her fingers over his stomach, loving the feeling of his smooth skin.

Lucius smiled a little when she said that he should dress up too. "Alright...I will wear a cute princess on my lap. How does that sound?" He smirked and moved the cloth between her legs, rubbing softly. "I am not one for dressing up Hermione. You know that. But I do have a bit of a fetish for roleplay..." He smirked a little.

"So if you can think of a perverse plot for the two of us to play out, I might let you have your outfits." He licked his lips a little before finishing cleaning her by rubbing the cloth across her face to clean off all the sticky substance.

Hermione grinned at his joke, and shook her head as he told her he didn't like to dress up. "But you love for me to dress up." She made a soft moaning noise as he rubbed her slit with the wash cloth. But soon, the cloth was moved and wiped against her face. Hermione truly felt like a child when he did that. It reminded her of being sick, and her mother taking care of her. And if she was sick now, she knew Lucius would do the same thing for her. And that fact made her fuzzy inside.

"I like the plot of Hermione and Lucius." She said with a smile, and then kissed his gently. "But if you want to play something different, let me know." She smirked and wrapped her arm around him. Now finally clean, she kissed his cheek softly.

Lucius smiled a little. "Alright. Lucius and Hermione sounds good." He scooped her up like he always did. The more he thought about their relationship, the more he doubted that they were simply lovers. She was kind of like his daughter at times. But they couldn't have ever had that kind of relationship. He was just very protective of her and he loved her like he would a spouse.

But for now, he dried her off like usual can carried her to the bed room, laying her on the bed. It was only a few moments later before he came back with her princess outfit. And once very special addiction. A pair of black panties with HG on the back in red stitching for his little Hermione Granger. "I always loved these on you."

Hermione was Lucius's daughter.... And his sex toy, and his cuddle partner, and his housekeeper, and his lap cat. She needed him like air. It was much more than a simple lover relationship. Over the past few months he had become a part of her that she would never be able to lose. She smiled as he dried her off, and then carried her to the bedroom. Sooner or later she would forget how her legs worked.

"Well I'll wear them more often." She smiled and slipped into the panties, and her princess dress. She stood up on the bed and twisted her hips a bit, so that her skirt flowed swirled around her. "I'm a pretty princess!" She cried in a sarcastic, childish voice, before plopping back onto the bed.

Lucius smiled a little when she fell back onto the bed. "You are a pretty princess." He sat on the side of the bed, lifting her leg and resting it on his shoulder. He kissed her ankle softly, running his hands down her legs. "Now...Little princess..What do you want me to do for you? I will spoil you rotten now." He moved down her leg to softly bite her inner thigh.

He loved to tease and play with his lovely Hermione. So he licked at her skin softly, pushing the short dress up just enough to show the bottom of her panties to him. He had a feeling that this was going to be a very fun day for him.

Hermione grinned as her leg was lifted up onto his shoulder. It looked rather romantic really, their current position. His soft lips against her skin was a very soothing feeling, especially as he moved down. "Hmm.... I want Lucius to taste me!" She giggled, and then laid back onto her elbows. The top of her head grazed the bed covers as her neck leaned back. Lucius's touch was to die for.

"Mmmm... Lucius does make me feel like a princess." She said with a grin, and spread her legs widely. She grinned at him and moved her hand up to run her fingers over his chest and stomach.

Lucius had a small smile when she stroked his chest like that. "Well if you desire me to taste you..." He grabbed her wrist gently and put two of her fingers between his lips, sucking on them for a moment. Then he moved away and leaned down, pushing her dress up a little more. "I will taste you in a place that you love."

And without a word, he moved her fancy panties to the side and ran his tongue along her pussy softly. He almost groaned just from that, his body almost aching with how good she tasted. "Oh...My princess tastes even better today. Have you been thinking about me all day?"

(Not feeling the vampire rp right now?)

[I just don't know how to reply. D:]

Hermione smirked as he gently suckled on her fingers. She teasingly moved her foot beside his face, and pushed a toe through his hair. "You love it too." She said with a grin, and then moved her own hand down to his thigh. Running the very tips of her fingers over his skin, she felt soft goosebumps forming beneath them. Lucius didn't have very noticeable reactions, unlike Hermione, but his body made the same slight movements as everyone else - like his goosebumps.

The brunette's inner walls clenched in and out as Lucius pushed her panties to the side. A soft moan escaped her as he licked her slit. "I always think about you." She grinned, as then squeezed the skin on his leg. "Oh, Lucius..." Her hips rotated at the feeling of his tongue. Damn, this man was talented.

Lucius grinned when she said that. "Yes...But I am usually more willing to fuck you than I am today. So I would assume that my little princess is extra horny today." He smiled at how she was reacting to just a simple lick. This girl was so very sensitive to pleasure right now. So he decided that it would be fun to tease her.

He gave her a long lick, the tip of his tongue running from the bottom of her slit to her clit, which he rubbed his tongue against for a moment. "So princess...Do you want to play any games with your servant now? Maybe Hide-The-Wands or Swallow-It-All?"

(You could just have her cum and become addicted to Alexander)

[I'll try.]

"Well I have been deprived... So I am extra wanting today." She was very sensitive right now to his touch. He was normally all over her, but today he had waited a while before trying anything. And so her body was much more easy to pleasure. "Mhm!" She squeaked as his tongue ran against her again.

As he gently rubbed against her clit, she arched her back, and groaned loudly. It wasn't exactly common for Hermione to be receiving the oral pleasure, and with the added fact of their earlier cuteness, she was falling to pieces with pleasure. "Not servant!" She whined again, and frowned. "King." With a smirk she later nodded. "Hermione wants Lucius to pick a game."

"Fine...Then King Lucius will pick a game for his princess to play." He got a thoughtful look on his face as he lapped at her pussy. It tasted so good with how excited she was for sex. After a few more long licks he sat up a bit and smirked. "I have an idea for a new game...A princess always gets kidnapped in stories and they are taken by the bad men." He flicked his wand and a piece of cloth suddenly wrapped itself around her mouth, gagging her.

"Its call Bad Man and your king will pretend to be a bad man taking the princess by force. That means you will have lots of rough treatment and punishment regardless of whether or not you are good." He sat up and smirked, placing his wand off to the side. "And if you really want to be good, pretend you don't want your king to do it to you. If you can manage that."

Hermione barely paid attention to whatever he was thinking about. She was much too focused on what he was doing beneath her skirt. Her thighs tightened slightly around his head. The soft feeling of his hair increased the intensity of her pleasure, and she groaned out loud. A soft moan escaped her just before he wrapped the cloth around her mouth. "Bad men like Death Eaters?" She asked as he tightened the cloth, which now restricted her from speaking clearly.

"Wesist?" She asked, the gag obviously efficient. She hadn't resisted from him in quite some time. Still, if it made him happy, she could at least try. Shrugging her shoulders, she tried to avoid from whining. She wanted another lick or suck, but, she had to try and not be so completely wanting.

Lucius smirked a little when she asked that. "Well...Not like Death Eaters. I won't be using magic this time. More like a bad muggle." He gave her a few more licks before sitting up and grabbing the panties. Then, without warning, he ripped her panties off, tearing them. He would have to fix them later.

"You are going to be my toy from now on princess..." He lifted her hips and pressed his cock against her entrance. "I am going to cum inside of you everywhere. And if I enjoy myself enough I might let you swallow a nice big mouthful of cum to swallow." He smirked and pushed himself inside without warning.

Hermione raised a brow when Lucius told her he was going to be a bad muggle. Lucius Malfoy was going to pretend to be a muggle? The thought seemed like a joke. One of the biggest anti-muggle men was pretending to be one. Mid thought, Hermione felt her panties being torn from her body, and the eerie sound of cloth ripping. She was going to have to fix yet another pair of panties.

The brunette groaned as she felt his hard cock against her wet, awaiting entrance. His words made her groan, the idea of his cum filling her turned her on almost as much as his licks. And then suddenly she felt herself being filled, to which she moaned loudly. "OOOhhhh." She groaned against the cloth, and bucked her hips in his direction.

Lucius pushed her down to the bed hard as she let out that pleasured noise against her gag. "You are a horny little princess if you enjoy this." He smirked and leaned down, biting her neck roughly, much rougher than normal. When he did rough things in their loving sex, they were simply to give her the feeling of being dominated. This was to prey on her masochistic side. He wanted to hurt her, but only enough that it felt good for her. After all, she had been tortured a lot before he started to care for her.

And so he decided that would be how this would go. He would be the perfect sadist for his cute little masochist. "Do you still want to moan?" He gripped her hair tightly before lifting her head off the mattress and giving her neck another hard bite.

"Mhmm...." Hermione groaned against the gag. Perhaps she was a bit masochistic, but it was only because Lucius knew how to play into that side without going too far. She grinned as he nipped at her neck, soft waves of pleasure running through her body. "Yus!" She answered immediately at his next question. How could she not want to moan, with what he was doing, manipulating his body with the talent he had.

"Lucius..." She whined against the gag. Hermione had become a bit of a pro at being able to say his name against any type of gag. She wasn't necessarily good at keeping herself from pleasure. She needed his touch and his kiss, and roleplaying to not want the pleasure was terribly hard.

Lucius realized rather quickly how hopeless it was to try and make her pretend to not like it. She absolutely loved it when he was rough after being so gentle for so long. So he sighed. "Lets forget that game. I will just be your king being all rough with you." He gave her a hard thrust before biting hard again, nearly breaking skin and leaving dark red bite marks. But then he licked them softly.

"You really do moan so loud Hermione. Would you like your gag off my little princess?" He moved his free hand to her chest and massaged her breast softly. The fabric was soft against her skin and thin enough she could feel the warmth of his hand. That was one of the reasons he loved this dress. "Look at how turned on you are little princess." He smirked and rubbed his thumb against her hard nipple through the thin dress.

Hermione pouted a bit when Lucius told her to forget the game. She wanted to play the way he wanted to, but she wasn't necessarily good at denying pleasure if Lucius was giving it to her. Not anymore at least. Maybe Lucius did miss her rebellious actions. Perhaps she should work on playing tough to get once again.

When he offered to take her gag off, she was all over it. "Mhmm!" She squealed, and started trying to removed it with her mouth by herself. Groaning, she threw her head back as he played with her nipple. The warmth of his skin was enough to push her over the edge. She moaned loudly, and rocked her hips against him. "Off!" She cried, hoping he would take off the gag now.

Lucius smirked a little and pulled the gag off to rest it around her neck, where it hung loosely. Then he kissed her softly, licking her lips teasingly. "There we go. Now I can hear my kinky little masochist princess moan when I hurt her." He rubbed his thumb against her nipple for a moment before starting to get into a good rhythm with his thrusts again. It felt so good to have her around him and be able to move nice and fast.

"Princess...What does a princess do in bed? What kind of things excite a girl who rules over everything?" He gave her a soft bite on her lip. "Besides being dominated that is...Do you want me to play a court magician too and use my magic to tease you?"

Hermione rolled her head to the side, moaning at the touch of his thumb. "A princess makes a whole lot of cute noises." She said with a grin. Thrusting back against him, she groaned once more. "Mmm... Princess wants Lucius to play with her however he wants."

The brunette grabbed his wand and handed it to him. "Hermione wanted to be teased." She grinned, and then moved her mouth forward to catch his. Moving a hand up she entwined it in his hair, pulling his face closer to hers. "Mmm..."

With the sadistic mood Lucius was in right now, she shouldn't have said she wanted to be teased. After returning her loving kiss, he pushed her down hard to the bed and pulled out of her. "Well then...Princess is going to be teased..." He took a step back and flicked his wand, which flipped her onto her stomach.

When, with two flicks of his wand, he had a thick long dildo in his hand and her dress was pooled around her waist. He moved up behind her and without warning pushed it into her ass as far as it would go. "I know its not as big as your King's scepter but I think it will do...Now turn around and use your mouth to pleasure me. If you please your king I will stop teasing you and fill your rear with cum."

Hermione squealed as she was flipped over onto her stomach. With a smirk on her face, she felt him moving her skirt up so that it would be easier to play with her. Suddenly she felt a stiff object fill her ass. It didn't feel like Lucius at all though... Turning her head she saw it was a dildo, and she frowned slightly.

"But I want Lucius... Not plastic." She said with a whine, and kicked her legs softly. Still, she decided it would be fun enough to play with him for a moment. Rolling around, she took his meat into her hands, and licked the head gently. "Yummy." She said with a grin, before taking him into her mouth.

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself Hermione..." When she wrapped her lips around him, he let out a soft groan. He loved how her little mouth felt around his big cock. And she seemed to love it just as much. "Princess...I am going to be rough with you..." He moved a hand to the back of her head. Then he grabbed her hair roughly. She wasn't going to get a break.

He started to move his hips back and forth quickly and rather hard, pushing his cock down her throat before pulling back. At this point he was basically fucking her mouth. It wasn't the first time he had done this and it wasn't going to be the last, but he still didn't know if she liked him being this rough with her mouth.

Hermione groaned as she felt him pushing her head down. While she had been trained to take all of him at once, the movement of his hips confused her. And so, unprepared, she was gagging. With a sharp cough, she moved her hands to his thighs, holding on to him with a tight grip.

They hadn't tried something like this before, not really. But it was new, and fun. Besides the fact she couldn't really breath, she did feel very dominated. And it was something that turned her on even more. She groaned loudly as he continued on.

Back
Top Bottom