Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

"Thats cruel, Lucius!" Hermione whined as he mentioned McGonagall. Her heart dropped at the idea of showing her professor what she had become. That lady had had such high expectations for her... Sniffling a bit, Hermione let her head droop a bit as the walked through the doors of the great hall. She stood only a step in front of Lucius, only now realizing she had forgotten to put on any shoes. The ground was cold, and she wanted more than anything to jump in his arms.

"You know, we might get in trouble." Hermione whispered to Lucius, and then she flicked her hair back. Clasping her hands in front of her waist she tried to walk as if she had some sort of confidence. She had a great body, right? Why be so nervous about hiding it? Besides - wasn't it a confidence booster if almost all the men/boys in the rooms had a hard on right now? Raising her head a bit, Hermione began to walk in a slightly faster pace.

Lucius smiled and put an arm around her, the other hand holding the leash. McGonagall looked up slowly, her eyes focusing across the room. Then she lowered her head. She wasn't ashamed of her student. She was glad that she was alive. And she was afraid for her safety. But the other professors, most of which were now replaced by a death eater, some of them not much older than Hermione, seemed to be focusing on the brown haired girl. Especially Head Master Snape. (I know he was never evil but I figured why not.)

But then there was almost a roar of excitement. The whole hall was excited over what they expected to happen. And at the Gryffindor Table, some of the older students who knew Hermione were the most excited. "I always wanted to have a go at her. Do you think he is going to let everyone has a go? I bet he is just here to taunt us with her. That isn't fair. Everyone wanted a piece of Granger before You-Know-Who took over."

[Ha ha. He never actually died. x3 Not in our world. So are we going to have him go to the front and.... I don't know... Talk to the professors about 'sharing' her?]

Hermione looked around as she heard voices being to whisper. Most of the girls in the room were filing out, except for the few that perhaps were curious to watch the situation, and some who wanted a piece of the action. Hermione squirmed a bit as she walked, slowly getting closer to the front of the room, where the line of professors sat. Hagrid, McGonagell, and Snape were the only teachers she could identify with. The others all looked new, people put there by The Dark Lord.

"What am I supposed to do?" Hermione asked, an almost nervous expression on her face. It was nice to get such attention, but what was she to do when they actually got to the front? Gulping Hermione slowed back down, her head was still high though. "I mean, what are you going to say?"

Lucius laughed a little when she said that. "I will say what I please. Just because Snape is the head master doesn't mean he won't obey me." He let go of her leash and let her lag behind while he moved to stand at the middle of the long table. "Head Master Snape...Hermione Granger has misbehaved and I have decided to punish her by putting on an exhibition of proper sexual technique in front of the students." Hagrid and McGonagall looked disgusted for a moment before they both cast sympathetic looks towards Hermione.

"Of course all of the professors and students are encouraged to participate if they wish." He smiled a wicked smile at Snape. Snape seemed to think for a long moment before nodding. "I suppose if Granger has misbehaved she deserves whatever punishment her Lord has decided for her. You have my full permission to do what you wish to her. I might consider participating myself. She was troublesome for me over the years."

Hermione eventually stopped walking once Lucius let go of her leash. With her back to everyone in the room, the girl watched him speak to Snape. Turning her eyes to Hagrid and McGonagall, she gave an awkward smile, as if trying to reassure them that she was alright. Even if Lucius seemed rather evil and sadistic to some at this moment, Hermione knew better. He cared for her and loved her - this was just for fun.

The brunette could barely make out Snape's words as he spoke to Lucius, but she was able to concur that he had agreed to Malfoy's proposition. With a sigh Hermione realized she was about to be used and watched by most of the room. Might as well play along right? Before Lucius could even turn around Hermione had taken out her wand, and used it to clear off a fairly long table that was in front of the professor's eating area. Climbing on top of it she spread her legs to face the audience, and set down her wand. Slipping her right hand beneath her skirt and thong, Hermione began to rub her numb slowly, letting out a long soft moan. "Mmmm...."

Lucius turned and saw Hermione on the table with the wand between her legs. He smirked a little and walked over, his own wand in hand. He pressed the tip to her chest before sliding it down slowly. While it moved, the buttons on her school girl outfit undid themselves at the same time. He found himself getting a little excited to be able to dominate her in front of a crowd.

So once the buttons were undone, he pulled them aside, exposing her bra-clad breasts. He got a small smile before leaning down and kissing between her breasts. When he spoke, it was quiet enough that no one else could hear. "You really seem to have gotten into the mood quickly. So...Do you think I should let some of those Gryffindors have some fun? Sounds like they were wanking it to thoughts of you."

Hermione grinned as Lucius placed his wand on her chest. Chills ran through her as the tip ran down her short top, until it was cast away, leaving the short tie to hang between her breasts. Tilting her head to one side she looked at him with a smirk. "I suppose some of them can. But what about your Slytherin boys? I'm sure they know much more than anyone in Gryffindor."

Picking her wand up, she pressed it against her slit, and whispered a spell. Immediately the feelings of pleasure became overwhelming, and Hermione moaned loudly, and the sound echoed throughout the hall. She could faintly hear zippers being pulled down in the crowd, and in the table behind her. Perhaps her and Lucius should do this more often.

Lucius got a small smirk. "Well I guess they could all have a turn with you. But I feel like you will be exhausted by the time we are done." He smirked and moved his hand between her legs before grasping her wand. He pushed it into her slowly before continuing to kiss between her breasts. "I don't mind letting them have their way with you for a while. I might be able to make you pass out when you cum, but I can't fill all three holes at once." He pushed the wand into her slowly until it was as far as it could go.

"What do you say? Do you want a Hogwarts gang bang?" He smiled and moved one of her bra cups to the side before wrapping his lips around her nipple. "You could be completely covered in cum...Then tonight I will give you a long bath and we can cuddle up."

Hermione let her head fall back loosely. When her bra was pushed away, and luscious lips were around her nipple. "Mmm... I want you and two others to fuck me at once." She scanned the room for a moment, catching view of all the people around her. "And later, we can have someone lick my pussy while I suck some cock." With a smirk, the girl wrapped one of her legs around Lucius' waist.

She moaned softly as her sensitive breast continued to be licked at, and she gripped his hair. "I think you should let everyone else know our plans. They seem to be getting anxious." Hermione whispered into his ear.

"But I like having them stare at you, thinking they can't have you." He moved the wand inside a little before slowly pulling it out. "I suppose its only fair though." He stood up, placing her now warm and wet wand on her chest. Now he spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. "Everyone...Including our Professors..." He turned and gave a small bow. "Is invited to join us in some sexual education."

The clatter of chairs was almost deafening. And within a few moments there was a group surrounding the table. Some of them were shy while others had hungry looked and were stroking themselves in excitement. Lucius smirked and flicked his wand over Hermione a few times before sitting on the desk. "Well Hermione...Pick a few and decide on the position."

Hermione grinned when Lucius told her he liked them staring. "You have to learn to share Lucius." She giggled softly, and then groaned a bit as her wand was pulled out. She watched in excitement as the flurry of boys and men surrounded her and Lucius. When Lucius sat down, Hermione looked at the faces. "Hmmm...." Naturally, she first picked a boy from Gryffnidor first. He looked like a seventh year, with rather long brown hair, and piercing blue eyes, like Lucius'. "You and you and you." The other two were both blonds, one in Slytherin, and the other in her past house.

"Now just to make sure... Drop your pants." The Slytherin had already his cock out the whole time, and she was impressed with the size. Hermione was used to big size, something small wasn't going to please her any longer. The two other boys relieved themselves of pants, and proved that they were good enough to go. "Alright Lucius. What do you want us to do first?"

Lucius looked at the three she chose and held in laughter. "Devoted to no ends." He thought for a few moments when she asked what he wanted. "Well...I think that it would only be fair if the Slytherin gets your mouth. You can put it in her ass." He pointed to one of the Gryffindors. "And you of course get her pussy...You can chose the position." The two Gryffindors sat down on the table before setting her in both of their laps. The Slytherin stood next to her, his cock in her face.

Then Lucius caught someone out of the corner of his eye. It was a Ravenclaw girl standing behind one of the boys. Her hair was long and curly and her body was rather underdeveloped even though she was definitely a seventh year. He flicked his wand and she levitated onto the table before landing on her hands and knees. "Since you are going to have your fun...Do you mind if I enjoy the girls that are left?"

It was fun to hear Lucius giving instruction to the boys on how to fuck her. She giggled as drool seemed to fall from their mouths when they picked her up. With a loud, agonizing moan, she was placed on the brunette's cock. And then, the blond Gryffindor slid up behind her, and pushed his cock into her ass. Hermione groaned loudly, and grabbed the boy's shoulder. After a moment she opened her eyes and realized the Slytherin was in front of her. Taking his cock into her hands she then pushed her mouth around him.

It was quite a feeling to have all her holes filled, and by real cocks - not toys. Still, Hermione was a little hesitant when Lucius asked if he could enjoy himself. Whether or not he had any issues with possession, Hermione did. Lucius was just as much hers and she was his. Still, he was letting her play with all these other boys... "Well... Okay." She mumbled, before replacing the cock into here mouth. In the meantime, the boys began to pump in and out of her body, and one rather eager Hufflepuff stepped forward and grabbed her wand off her chest. He licked her juices clean off, and then handed it to Lucius. "She tastes good." He stated with a grin.

The three boys seemed rather excited to have her around them. They were all moving excitely and the all planned on making sure that she came. Without saying anything, the two Gryffindors worked as a perfect team. One kissed and bit her neck while the other one wrapped his hands around her breasts, pinching and massaging them. The third boy was testing how far he could get his cock down her throat.

When the other boy licked the wand clean, something inside Lucius clicked for a moment. "And she is mine to taste when I like. How lucky I am." He took the wand and smirked before turning his attention to the Ravenclaw girl. "Where do you like to be fucked?" He turned her around and lifted her hips higher before pulling her robe up and revealing her ass to everyone in the crowd, who cheered. This girl wouldn't get the kindness Hermione did.

Hermione didn't stop moaning for a whole minute as the boys played with her body. Soon her back collapsed into the other boy, who supported her very easily. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, the Slytherin held the back of her head, and began to fuck her throat very harshly. It reminded her of Lucius, but of course, he wasn't as strong and powerful as her master, not even close.

Despite her moaning, she was still able to hear Lucius snap at the boy who had taken her wand. She smiled wide at his words. At least he was being some what protective of her. These boys needed to realize she wasn't a plain old fuck toy, she was the fuck toy, and lover, of Lucius Malfoy. That changed things drastically. The Ravenclaw girl seemed excited to get to be played with by Lucius. But who wouldn't be? He was gorgeous. Still, she was stealing her spot light. So then, Hermione reached out into the crowd, and a boy, who only appeared to be a fifth year, got in her grasp. Undoing his pants his cock freely popped out, and Hermione began to stroke it vigorously. She was the star here.

Lucius couldn't help but notice her efforts to remain the focus of the room. He smirked a little. "You are such a bad girl Hermione...You like having half of Hogwarts watching you?" He picked up the Ravenclaw girl before carrying her to Hermione's free side. But he didn't carry her like he did Hermione. He was just holding her by the waist. Then he sat down and pulled the girl's panties off before tossing them aside. "Hermione...Put your fingers inside of her. I want to fuck her ass and you seem to want to do everything yourself."

The boys were all no match for Hermione. She was amazing and they had all only had sex once or twice, with the exception of the very rough Slytherin. He was the house stud now that Draco had graduated. But still, he had only met one other girl who could take this kind of abuse and she didn't have the same skill. So it wasn't long before he pulled back and groaned, his cum coating her face.

"Mhmm...." Hermione answered against the Slytherin's cock. She turned her head to see the younger girl's pussy quite close to her, and she cringed a bit. What if Lucius thought she was tighter, better than her? A slight pout came to her face, but none the less, her fingers soon delved deep into the girls slit. And yes, it was very tight. Still, the only pussy Hermione had ever felt was her own, and it was hard to explore such a thing. So it was somewhat strange to feel and push against different parts of the entrance.

Hermione groaned as the boy came on her face, and her tongue of course popped out of her mouth, it was a habit. But after thinking for a moment she looked to Lucius. "Should I lick it up?" She asked. If Lucius didn't want her to she would probably just leave it there.

Lucius smirked when Hermione pushed her fingers into the girl, who seemed to enjoy the feeling quite a bit. "Hm...We have a kinky little Ravenclaw." He lifted her just a little before pushing her down on his cock, sliding it into her ass. She was tighter than Hermione, but she just wasn't as appealing. It was like having a new shoe and an old shoe. You were just more comfortable in the old one. But of course, Lucius would never say it that way out loud. After all, she wasn't a shoe. She was his perfect lover.

"Leave it on your face Hermione. I will give you plenty later to swallow. But for now you are going to be covered in cum. Its so rare that I can get enough to make you look truly amazing." He smirked and started to bounce the ravenclaw, who started to moan instantly.

When Lucius called the Ravenclaw kinky, Hermione twisted her fingers inside of her, and pinched the inner wall, which made the poor girl scream. Whether it was in pleasure or pain, Hermione didn't care. She wanted attention on her, not some smart ass Ravenclaw. Hermione nodded when he told her to leave it there though. "All over?" She asked with a grin.

After hearing what Lucius said, the other two boys who were fucking her pulled out, and after only a moment of stroking themselves, were able to cum on her. One covered her stomach, the other hit most of her back. And the boy Hermione was jerking off? Well, he moved so that his cum hit her breasts rather nicely. These three boys grinned, and then with a satisfied look, went to the crowd. "Hmm..." Hermione pointed to a rather thin boy in a Gryffindor uniform. "I want you to eat me, alright?" The boy look confused for a moment, and a seventh year Slytherin laugh. "Get out of the way." He grumbled, and pushed the thin boy aside. Suddenly, a face was buried against her warm cunt, licking at lapping at every section. Hermione moaned loudly, and then pulled the young Gryffindor onto the table. "Fine, I'll just suck you."

Lucius smiled when he saw how much cum she had all over her. "Well Hermione, you only have fifty more students to pleasure..." He looked around the room. "And I only have eleven. I can only go one at a time. Lets see who can finish first." He started to bounce the Ravenclaw faster. He really didn't care who he was fucking at this point. He was focused on his Hermione.

The thin Gryffindor was blushing brightly. "I never had sex before...I never even had a girl suck me off." He took a step closer and undid his pants. He was in fact, very very well endowed, almost as impressive as Lucius. And he was hard as a rock, standing straight at attention. Lucius chuckled a little. "Hermione...Maybe he could be your fuck toy...You could teach him all the joy of kinky sexy."

"You couldn't last through eleven." Hermione teased, and then looked out into the crowd. There was no way she was going to be able to get to all of these guys, not without passing out first. Still, she was loving the situation as it was. Turning her head back she saw a few professors leaving, the girl ones, and most of the men had their cocks out, and were stroking at the scene. Even Hagrid seemed to be now enjoying the chaos in front of him.

"Well I'm going to raise your standards then aren't I?" Hermione winked at the boy. She had never had a completely virgin boy at her grasp before. No, it had always been Lucius, or Voldemort, and they were most defiantly not virgins. Quite the opposite. Still, it would be interesting to see how this worked. "I think I prefer being the pet." Hermione cooed to Lucius. Within a moment she was full once again with another cock, and a few more boys came forward, almost finished jacking off. Within moments cum spew out of each one, and feel in various places on her body. Breasts, Thighs, Arms, Stomach... She was getting covered rather quickly.

"Don't underestimate me Hermione." Lucius started to bounce the Ravenclaw a little faster and by the time all of those boys came up to cum on her, the Ravenclaw came. He smirked and lifted her off of him before almost tossing her aside. But she seemed to have enjoyed herself and he didn't really care if it upset her. So he moved over and kissed Hermione's neck. "I think I will just watch you for a bit."

He looked at the boy between her legs. "You work harder. She isn't moaning loud enough and I demand the best for my Hermione." And the Slytherin obeyed, licking faster before pushing his tongue inside of her and rubbing it inside. Meanwhile, when she wrapped her lips around him, he let out a small whimper. Obviously he was enjoying his first sexual experience.

Hermione grinned as Lucius kissed her neck. She let her head droop against him for a moment, but she was soon sitting up straight once again. Putting one hand around the thin boy's back, she pushed his hips forward, and took in his entire cock. Shaking her head a bit, Hermione ran her tongue all the way around him before continuing in her normal bobbing motions.

She hadn't heard Lucius, but she was sure he had given some sort of instruction, for the boy beneath her was now licking much faster and using his nose to rub against her clit. Hermione moaned against the Gryffindor's cock, and then slid off of it, before kissing the head. "Aren't you so cute?" Hermione grinned, and then lifted up his member so that she could thoroughly lick his balls.

Lucius seemed pleased to hear her moan. He decided that instead of having fun with the other girls, he would rather devote his attention to Hermione. His wand pressed against her inner thigh and a mutter caused a tingle of pleasure to spread from the wand to wherever it touched. He was going to try and make his little pet more fun.

The Sytherin was rather happy that his effort was getting results. He lifted her just a little and pushed a finger into her ass slowly, a grin on his lips. It had been a while since he got to fuck a truly kinky girl. The Gryffindor was enjoying himself more than he thought he could. It took all of his effort not to double over when she deep throated him. And whiled she was giving his balls lots of attention, he lost it. Years of pent up cum sprayed out over her face and into her hair. (*poke* I was wondering if maybe you would like to start a more plot driven and innocent rp along with out smut ones?)

[That sounds great. :] What did you have in mind?]

Hermione moaned loudly as a finger was pushed into her ass. He had the same long fingers as Lucius, and plus, she felt a tingle going through her body. Looking down, she found Lucius' famous wand, and she grinned at him. "Thank you." She mumbled, just before cum blew out of the Gryffindor and covered her. "Heh. That was good." Helping the younger boy down, Hermione placed a hand on the back of the Slytherin's head.

Playing with the boys hair a bit, she groaned again, and rocked her hips against the boy's mouth. "I don't know how much longer I'm going to stay conscious." She joked towards Lucius, and then smiled. It was a lot of sex in a short amount of time. If one didn't get exhausted it was a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom