Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was rousing home and was soon enough seeming to sit up, and just looking around some as she did so. She seemed a bit frightened at first upon first waking up but just seemed to relax some after a short time.

Caleb wandered in after a bit and then looked at her “dinner is ready” He knew she needed to eat and then rest more as that was the key to healing and getting better

Sielle just looked at him for a brief moment in time although she seemed a bit unsure about him, on if she could even trust him at the time or not.

Caleb tilted his head and the chuckled before shifting back to his human form “sorry” Valeb assumed that he reaction had been because he had been in his dragon form rather then his human one

Sielle was just wary in general of new people. It had never spelled good news in the past at all. No the last new person had seemed nice... although had turned out to be a rather cruel person; which had her more subjecting herself to the thought that he was going to hurt her at some point.

Caleb looked at her lightly “I didn’t hurt you before young one and I won’t hurt you now or every please believe that” Caleb knew it would possibly take time but her would work on it

Sielle was just giving a frightened squeak and was looking down quickly, and it was more than obvious that she was terrified; unsure what to even say at that point in time. Yet she went from being terrified to almost having a panic attack, and almost seeming to have troubles catching her breath.

The panic attack didn't seem to get any better, although it didn't seem to get any worse either; which was a good sign. Sielle was just sobbing a bit and drawing her knees closer to her chest, her whole body just seeming to tremble. "Forgive me.... Please forgive me.... I.... I won't do it again.... Please.... Don't hurt me...." she was whimpering almost as though caught in a past memory.

Caleb pulled her in to his lap a move that was unusual for him but he could tell that the girl needed to feel comfort of some kind and frequently and from several sources as well.

Sielle seemed more startled by that yet for some reason instead of freaking out and moving away, she almost seemed to curl into him, and was just sobbing into his chest. Obviously that had been somebody at some point that had done similiar to try and comfort. And there had been. An elderly woman that had lived within the mansion, who the Crimson Lord had seemed to leave alone. The woman would be there to comfort the slaves and try to bring them a sense of calmness, even if they had just gone through a beating. Yet that woman was dead now; she had died of old age a year ago.... or that is what they had been told.

Caleb held her close and remained silent giving her quiet comfort while she cried. Thankfully their dinner was one that wouldn’t go coke easily so he wasn’t worried about that

After a little bit, Sielle was just more or less sniffling in his arms although she seemed to be calming down quite a bit. Yet it was quite obvious that she was still quite exhausted from having been injured priorly and now that she had just spent the past few minutes crying.

"lets go eat dinner and they you can rest some more" Caleb settled her on her feet and the carefully guided her to the kitchen since it was just the two of them as there was no reason to eat in the dinning room

Sielle was walking with him although she was still a little unsteady on her feet; feeling rather nauseous and dizzy at the time, yet she remained silent. Not making a complaint about it.

Sielle just looked around as she walked slowly, finding herself needing to use the wall for support briefly.

Sielle just followed after him before they were arriving at the kitchen. Despite the short walk she seemed to be a little out of breath, yet that was to be expected with recovering from some rather serious injuries.

Sielle seemed a bit startled at being able to sit at the table, being use to having to sit on the floor to eat. And was even more startled by the fact that he seemed to be serving her at the time, instead of the other way around. Which almost had her feeling a little more nervous and just putting a hand to her head as though it pained her. A random memory of a time when the Crimson Lord had been being far too kind to them all.... That had been the worst of the beatings that she had received from him. He had been kind; and treating them well, and the next day it was a completely different attitude, a reminder that he was in charge. This had Sielle wondering if this man.... Caleb as he said he name was.... was going to turn on her the next day. The thought alone had her trembling bad enough that she accidentally dropped the cup that she had been holding and it was shattering on the floor. This had her up almost instantly and she was bowing on the ground, not even seeming to care that the glass was cutting into her hands. "I....I.... Forgive me.... I'll c...clean it up right away...." she was stammering, obviously beyond frightened again as she worked to get the bigger glass pieces picked up.

Caleb stopped her and then carefully returned her to her seat “you have nothing to fear here little one” not wanting her to bleed he carefully cleaned her hands and bandages them after removing the glass before cleaning his floor up and then bringing her a new glass of water as she needed rest rather then stress at that point

Sielle was just quivering a bit when he stopped her and was just questioning if she had done something wrong, if that is why he was stopping her. "I....I made the mess.... I should... clean it up...." she spoke in a shaky voice, tears blinding her eyes before she was forcing herself to take a deep breath to try and calm down.

“You did nothing wrong and it won’t be hard for me to fix the cup if I wish” Caleb would just melt it and reform it but he had plenty of cups so he wasn’t at all worried that he would run out “your also a guest in my home so you do t have to clean a thing

Back
Top Bottom