Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Caleb smiled and then gently ruffled her hair before gathering the dishes and washing them. once the dishes were done he motioned for her to follow him back to the library so he could explain what they would be starting to do in the morning as it was getting rather late and he knew she needed her rest as much as he did. once she was by his side Caleb spoke "so tomorrow Ill use my magic to pull the books off the shelves and I would like if you could wipe them down with a dry rag to clear the dust off, Ill, of course, provide the rag. normally this would take me days to do but I think the two of us could knock it out"

Last edited:
Sielle was getting to her feet when he was gesturing for him to follow after him and was following after him, granted she was following at a slower pace at that point in time although it was more so because she was still a bit unsteady on her feet. She was apologizing to him for making him wait for her, and it was still very obvious that she was a bit frightened that she was going to be punished or something.

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head although walking past the window she found herself pausing for a moment to look outside, taking in the sight for a brief moment.

Sielle was just looking at him for a moment in time before she questioned, "W....We can go outside?" Being with the Crimson Lord... they were never allowed outside. Well certain slaves, such as Sielle, weren't allowed outside. He had them brainwashed to think that the air was deadly to them because of some condition that they all shared. And over the years... arguing was learned to not be an option.

"yes we can" Caleb moved to the wall and placed a hand on it "ill teach you how to activate this spell so you can come out here when you like all i ask is that you let me know so I can check up on you"

"I....I.... I can go outside whenever I want?" Sielle was just questioning in a rather startled voice. Slowly Caleb would see the depths of the torment that the human in front of him had been put through from that vile man.

Caleb smiled and then carefully guided her out into the open field. the amount of flowers there was massive but they were all safe for her to touch and pick "like i said just let me know so I know where you are"

Sielle just hesitantly followed after him, just looking around a bit. "Wow..." she breathed after a moment in time as she touched a few of the flowers. The strange part was she seemed to know the names of some of the flowers just by looking at them.

Caleb leaned back and rested against the wall watching her and letting her feel comfortable in the area so that she knew she wouldn't be harmed for being out there

Sielle seemed uncomfortable and unsure at first, yet slowly she seemed to be loosening up, and there is a small smile forming on her lips.

"so I need to do some dusting in the library but it take me days if you willing Ill pull the books down from the shelf and you could wipe the dust off of the shelf" Caleb wanted her to be willing to help him and not feel like she had too

Sielle was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Umm yeah I can help with that."

"I appreciate that its low stress so it shouldn't wear you out. we can start in the morning so we have a full day to work" Caleb smiled and then guided her to her room and then motioned to a wardrobe "its spelled it will give you clothes that fit you no matter what your size"

Sielle was giving a nod of her head as she followed after him, just looking around a bit. She was a bit startled when he was leading her to a bedroom which just had her looking at the room for a bit, a little weirded out.

"you have your own room in my home once you close the door for the night only yourself will be able to enter the room unless you tell them it is ok to enter" Caleb wanted her to know that such things were protected in his home

Back
Top Bottom