Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Lucifer nodded his head at her words "that may be true but i feel they won't get out of your control" Lucifer could tell that she was strong and that the other male would have one hell of a fight "if you decide to fight him please take it out side of the manor Ill put up a barrier to keep the house and grounds safe"

Ezra was just snickering a bit before she was cooing, "Oh.... I do plan on that but... I won't do it in this realm. No need to worry. I would rather he not try and draw innocents into this matter." Her eyes seemed to flash for a brief moment and there was a slight shriek from the Crimson Lord as a black portal seemed to swallow him up and she was looking at Lucifer for a moment. "Come to Purgatory when you wish to see." With that she was vanishing away.

"I will" Lucifer then called the staff to get the front hall cleaned up and some of her medical staff to look her over and make sure that she was ok before her brother arrived

The staff were all tentatively coming out of hiding although they seemed to relax when they realized that Lucifer was there and the Crimson Lord was gone. This had them instantly jumping to cleaning right away, while a few of the medical staff were hurrying over so that they could get Kira checked on.

Lucifer was still fuming but for the time being he was remaining calm. During the rare cases where he lost control Lucifer would go to Caleb’s as he couldn’t damage the males home. the rest of the staff watched him with care but as he hadn't vanished yet they figured he was calm for the time being while just being infuriated. Selena stood off to the side and waited and watched for her master to return to the home

Last edited:
It wasn't long before Kadyn was returning to the house, although he seemed a bit flustered and slightly off balance when he did appear. Teleporting and not really focusing on where you were going wasn't the greatest of combos. Good thing for getting a picture of the entry way of his home in his mind last moment or who knew where he would have shown up. But he had been flustered and worried for his twin.

"Thank you for the update. Sorry for not arriving sooner. Got caught up in a couple of things. But that is good to hear that she is doing alright. What happened to the Crimson Lord? I had felt his energy yet... I also felt another unfamiliar one and then they were both gone." Kadyn was speaking with a frown before he was brushing some of his hair out of his face.

“A lady showed up with King Lucifer and took him away so I don’t know what happened to him” Selena remembered the woman and shook slightly as she had made her nervous

Kadyn was just tilting his head a bit before he spoke, "A guest of King Lucifer, which means it isn't my place to ask currently. He will explain when ready I suppose." With that he was questioning on if all of the staff were alright, and was then asking if she knew anything about what had exactly happened prior to her calling him for assistance.

“Some of the staff was hurt but are being tended too. As for what happened he showed up looking for the female that the king took to his friend and when the lady said that she wasn’t here and didn’t know where she was he became violent. Staff members went to her aid but they were unable to do much” Selena was worried about the others but for the time being she was just waiting

Kadyn was just nodding his head before he questioned, "Off hand to you know how many staff were hurt?" Of course he could go and find out himself but since she was right there and talking to him, that would make things a bit quicker.

"five were severely hurt and nine have some scratches from flying pieces of broken furniture" Selena internally winced as her stomach cramped and pain shot through her body this was becoming normal for her and she found that only salt water eased the pain but she hated the flavor so she was trying to find a way to get what her body seemed to be needing with out letting on that something was bothering her

Kadyn was nodding his head before he was just letting out a small breath of air. "Of course he would show up here when Lucifer isn't here at first. He grows somewhat smarter. It seems that the symbol on the wall in my office was a good idea for me to invest in."

Selena nodded her head lightly "yes sir" Selena then looked at the walls near by and wondered how the mansion would hold up after the amount of power was released

"Go and get some rest now." Kadyn was speaking before he was going off to check on his sister, see how she was doing at that point in time. He also wanted to question Lucifer about the mysterious woman that had showed up with him.

"yes sir but I advise you not bother the king he seemed to be rather volatile at the moment" Selena didnt know how the king would react at this point

Kadyn was giving a nod before he was speaking, "I was just more curious about... the mysterious woman that had shown up with the king when he had arrived. It was a demon... but not one that I was familiar with. At all."

"she seemed interested in the crimson lord only she stopped long enough to touch lady Kiara but then she grabbed the male and headed out" Selena wondered why she had touched the lady but she didnt ask either

Kadyn was just shrugging a bit before he was commenting, "I'm sure we will discover the truth when it is time."

Kadyn was walking into the infirmary where Lucifer was at with Kiara, who still seemed to be unconscious. "How is she?"

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "That is good to hear. I would apologize for having a servant use one of the gems to summon you but I'm really not at this point. It was necessary."

Back
Top Bottom