Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kadyn just watched for a brief moment before a shiver went down his spine as he felt a portal open up and soon enough the red haired woman from earlier seemed to be returning. She seemed to be wiping a bit of blood from her lip; and seemed to have a few various scratches and bruises on her body, yet didn't seem bothered at all.

Lucifer looked at her "did you have fun?" he figured she might be a good person to ask about how to train the young girl once she was ready to learn and master her powers

"Oh I did have fun. A lot of fun. Until the bastard teleported away. But he won't be making a move anytime soon." Ezra was commenting after a moment in time before pushing a bit of hair out of her face.

“Should have stopped the bastard of his powers before you took him” Lucifer grimaced lightly but hoped that she had really hurt him

Ezra was just shaking her head before she was speaking, "To be frank... His power level is at a whole different level at this point. He is insanely strong... where he got all the power I am unsure. But needless to say... he was a fun opponent. Gave me a thrill."

Lucifer chuckled and then looked over as Kayden put Selena in to the water “ it seems a lot of things are changing today” Lucifer motioned to Selena “the first Siren born in nearly ten thousand years”

Ezra was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "Oh interesting... Means she will need a mentor." She tapped her fingers in thought for a moment.

"yes she will but right now we are just trying to get her well" Lucifer knew things would be complicated for her once she woke up and learned of her heritage. Lucifer then looked at Ezra "do you have an idea of someone who can mentor her?" he knew she had different options then he did and he didn't want Selena to pay the price for there not being anymore Sirens in the demonic kingdom.

Last edited:
Ezra was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Perhaps. As you know Purgatory is home to many as well. There may be a few there." She would to look into it though, and pray that they would be willing to actually help. Yet again Ezra could always force them if it came to that.

Lucifer nodded "Kayden and his sister have taken care of Selena since she was a baby they are essentially her family" Lucifer didnt want to break up their family unless he had no choice

Ezra was nodding her head before she was commenting, "I can find somebody. In the end... they won't have a choice in the matter."

Lucifer nodded his head "thank you you don't have to help us I appreciate it very much" Lucifer looked over when he felt a spike of power and noticed that she had shifted and now had a tail "she should wake up soon "

Ezra was just nodding her head before she was running her fingers through her hair and was stating that she was going to return to her home.

Kadyn was nodding then watched the red haired woman leave, just blinking for a brief moment in time.

"the queen of pergatory Kadyn and not someone to cross if she can find a mentor for Selena, you wont have to worry about her losing control" Lucifer gave a small smile to him

"nope its real we just try to keep it quiet as we dont want people testing her temper" Lucifer shrugged a little and then watched as Selena started to thrash as she came awake panicing as she was in the water and didnt know why

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he was commenting, "I didn't even sense her show up until she was already here...."

"that is what makes her so dangerous but she is also a great friend to have" Lucifer watched till Selena surfaced spluttering "your up you get to tell her what she is" Lucifer clapped him on the back with a smile

Kadyn was just nodding his head before he was commenting, "Yeah I could tell as much...." With that he was looking at Selena for a moment in time before he spoke, "It seems that we made a break through on what you are... You are what is known as a siren."

Back
Top Bottom