Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Selena looked at him and Lucifer nodded "you'll need to be in salt water once a week for a few hours I'll teach Kadyn the spell to change the pool so you can do this with some space"

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before giving a slight thumbs and stating that he understood.

Selena sighed she didn’t believe each of them but when she turned and got a good look at her tail she let out a scream that was so shrill and powerful that several windows and mirrors in the house shattered along with and an all glassware and ceramics

Lucifer chuckled ”Karyn all new borns are like this especially if they weren’t raised knowing what they are I wish you luck with her till we can find her a mentor”

"Well if that red haired woman was working on it..." Kadyn was speaking although his attention was turning towards the maid that was letting him know that his sister had woken up.

"Lady Kiara is a little out of it, a little delirious but otherwise she is doing alright and seems to be recovering. It would be wise to just let her rest for the rest of the day." the maid was commenting.

Lucifer nodded his head "If I am needed feel free to call I have some other buisness to attend to" he then looked at Kaydn "four hours and then she can come out but expect her to pass out once she does" with a wave he then vanished leaving him alone with Selena

Kadyn was just giving a small nod of his head and was passing on the message to the maid to inform the rest of the staff to leave Kiara alone, that if they were needing something to look for him.

As this was happening, Sielle seemed to be waking up with a start from a nightmare and just sitting up rather quickly, her hands to her mouth as though she was going to be sick. She was looking around for a brief moment in time before she was scrambling to her feet, despite still not being fully recovered so that she could find Caleb. No she had remembered something... about where all of the Crimson Lord's magic had come from. She was definitely out of breath when she did find him, and had pushed herself a bit more than what she should have in the condition that she was in.

Caleb spotted her and moved to her side "slow down little one you don't want to overdo it" Caleb didn't know what had set her off but he figured something had to have happened to freak her out

Sielle was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke in an almost panicked voice, "The Crimson Lord found an item years ago... An amulet that he never takes off... and I.... He made a deal with some entity within the amulet for more power and in exchange he would free the entity...."

"do you know which entity he made the deal with" Caleb was already on edge and if she knew which one then it meant that he could warn the king if it was bad

Sielle shook her head before she paused for a moment, a thoughtful look on her features. "I...I don't know who but I remember seeing a symbol on the amulet... i...if that helps..."

"it does I have a book on amulets if I know the design I can figure out who" Caleb settled her on the couch and then headed and grabbed a large red leather-bound book. the book itself glowed a deep crimson red "do not touch the pages just tell me when to turn them" Caleb sat the book down and opened the book for her

Sielle just nodded her head before she was moving over next to him and just studied the images, telling him to flip the pages as needed. Eventually she was telling him to stop and pointing at a symbol. One that he probably wouldn't believe her about as it was the symbol of an ancient dragon lord that had lost control and fell into madness centuries before, and had been killed.

Caleb stared at the mark "your absolutly certain that was the mark" while he didnt want to belive her he feared what would happen if it was true

Sielle just looked for a moment before she spoke, "I....I can look at the symbols again.... B...But.... I....I am almost positive that that is what I saw." Her voice was more of a frightened whisper at that point in time and she did seem to flinch away a bit as though afraid that he was mad at her. Yet as she was flinching away one of her hands seemed to be brushing against the page of the book.

Caleb took her hand gentley and breather a small amount of flame on to where her hand had touched the book eliminating the poison before it could spread. the flame wouldn't hurt her so he knew she wouldnt deal with more pain "i do not doubt you but this means we have a great deal of danger coming our way"

Sielle was a bit startled when he was grabbing her hand and seemed a bit fearful at first, but was calming down when she realized that the fire didn't hurt at all. "I.... He...was upset though when he made a discovery though.... How while he got more power... He still wasn't going to be able to beat some people in the world.... There were a few listed by I don't really remember them other than the demon king and the queen of purgatory. M...Master did state that he wasn't afraid of the demon king because... he hadn't found the ancient demon king's sword. If the demon king were to find that then he would be able to handle Master more easily but... now... he would struggle."

Caleb chuckled "he will never find the sword dear because it is in my possession I am much older then I look" Caleb stood and gently scooped her up carrying her to a different room. in the center was the sword she referred to "not even the king knows I have this my family was tasked with guarding it and keeping it safe till it was needed once again"

Sielle was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Master stated that only the current demon king could wield the sword....."

"and that is true I do not wield it little one I guard it for when Lucifer needs it the most" Caleb set her down and then walked over and picked the sword up and walked over to her "I cna touch and hold it because of my blood line but should i try to use it in battle I would lose my life unless i was protecting an innocent "

Back
Top Bottom