Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"should my home ever befound and attacked if you come here and touch the sword it will draw you in to its handle and keep you safe till the fight is over how it does this i do not know but i have seen it happen before" Caleb wanted her to know there wouls be a safe place for her

Caleb returned the sword to its resting place and then touched her head "we will have to let the king know which means leaving here and going ot his castle"

Sielle was just looking for a moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head, although she knew that this also meant that the Crimson Lord was going to be able to find her a lot easier.

Sielle was just looking for a moment before she was giving a small nod of her head. "O....Okay..." she whispered before she was putting it on.

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head, but it still seemed like she was rather nervous and frightened at that point in time.

At some point, Kiara had decided that she wasn't just going t stay in bed and was going to the palace to speak to Lucifer, one of her guardians close at her side. THat had been the compromise with her leaving, a guard had to be with her.

When they did arrive at the palace, they would find that Kiara was there as well speaking with Lucifer about something. Evidently she had also caught a glimpse of the amulet, but only very briefly. Yet it hadn't really been the symbol that she had seen that had given her a bad feeling, but the energy that was felt.

Kiara was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Whatever it was isn't good news at all. He managed to break through my defenses without so much as breaking a sweat.... And we all know that he has never been able to do that before."

"that is because he is getting power from a dragon one who disappeared from these lands long ago " Caleb then placed a copy of the amulet down for them to see

Kiara was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was scowling a bit and was mumbling something in demonic under her breath, definitely a curse. Not that Sielle would really udnerstand.

Sielle was just looking between them all, just staying close to Caleb at that point in time although it wasn't long before she was actually pushing down the hood of the cloak herself, which had Kiara looking over. "Oh you have the human with you. Glad to see that you are on your feet child, you had us worried." Kiara spoke in a gentle tone, an almost motherly tone. One that had Sielle relaxed and a bit overwhelmed, tears almost seeming to be in her eyes at that point. Probably just because somebody seemed to care. Kiara was kneeling down on the ground so that she was smaller than the young woman and just held out her arms before she spoke, "Come here and cry if you want. You are safe here with us. Let it all out." In the end Sielle was actually going over and seeming to melt into Kiara's arms, just sobbing into the woman's arms. Kiara was calm as could be at that point just gently rubbing her back and humming softly.

Caleb stood and watched but he knew the girl needed Kiara the most at that moment as she had been surrounded by men for some time "she has been through much more than was originally suspected" Caleb didn't make some stupid comment as she had done nothing wrong the rest of them would just have to be calm with her

Kiara was just giving a nod of her head before she was just gently holding the young woman and just gently soothing her, perfectly calm at the time. "I am aware. I did just see some of her injuries when she was first brought to me. I had done what I could." Kiara was commenting although she did feel the girl seem to tense up when they heard the familiar thundering voice of the Crimson Lord. Even Kiara seemed to flinch a bit when she heard his voice but she was slowly rising to her feet and just keeping Sielle close to her as she moved away from the doors. "Just stay close to me, little one." she spoke softly.

Caleb walked over and pulled her hood up "it will blind her from his site he will not know she is here" Caleb then looked at her "keep calm little one you are safe here no one will touch you" Caleb then moved to stand in front of Kiara shifting as he did so his large form hid them both from view

Sielle was just trembling from head to toe at that point in time, just quivering in the arms of Kiara. Yet she was a little distracted by the warm magic that seemed to wrap around the two of them, magic from Kiara to protect them should a fight break out. Not that Kiara would get involved in that fight at all, no she was still recovering from when the man had shown up at the mansion.... but she wasn't going to show a sign of weakness at that point in time. No there was no hint of fear on her features even as the Crimson Lord came bursting through the doors of the throne room and storming in. One could feel the dark magic that seemed to come off of her, and Kiara was pushing out her barrier more, stopping his magic from being able to lash out at them.

Lucifer looked at the male form where he sat his voice ice cold when he spoke causing the temperature in the room to drop drastically "I don't belive you have permission to just storm in to my castle and my throne room with out being invited as you can see i have a guest and an important one at that" since Caleb was blocking them from the mans view he wasn't worried

The Crimson Lord was just laughing, a rather dark laughter that would have most people flinching away and he was stating that he was afraid of him, that he had just come there to get back what belonged to him. "I know that she is here. I sensed her here a bit ago. Don't hide her from me." the man was speaking although the energy that came off of him was definitely the energy from the old dragon lord that one would recognize from long ago. Sielle was just giving a low whimper into Kiara, who was just holding her gently and drawing her backwards with her slowly, towards the secret room that she knew that was within the throne room. A safe room. And she doubted that Lucifer would care at all.

Caleb blew flames creating a wall in front of the king "you are stupid for tapping that power it will eat at you till your dead" Caleb only stood once he was certain the girls were safe and couldn't be seen or sensed by the male

The Crimson Lord was just laughing before he was stating that he didn't have any fear at all, he had all the power that he was needing.

Back
Top Bottom