Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kiara was nodding her head as was Ezra. The queen was soon commenting that she probably needed to get back to her realm, see what kind of damage the man had tried to cause already.

Lucifer nodded his head and then looked at Caleb who carefully picked Sielle up and held her close "Ill see you later Lucifer take care of the young lady" with that the two were gone back to his cave.

Kiara went home and just settled down for some sleep at that point in time, just seemed to pass out almost the moment that her head touched the bed, obviously super exhausted.

the next morning Lucifer showed up to speak with Kayden so that he knew what was going on with Selena's training and where she needed to go

Kadyn was just looking over for a moment in time before he spoke, "It is ten in the morning, and my sister is still asleep. It is strange." Yet again he didn't know that she had used more of her magic again and pushed it far past her limit.

"she will be fine my friend she just needs to rest she had to push her limits yesterday but nothing some rest wont fix" Lucifer then sat down in a chair before speaking"queen Ezra found a teacher for Selena"

Kadyn was just giving a nod of his head before he was commenting that he had heard about that the night prior from Kiara, before she had passed out for the night.

“That will be up to Queen Ezra as few can handle being in her realm for and extended time unless they are close with the queen herself” Lucifer could only stay a day or two at the most

"I'm sure it depends on how much the woman likes people on how long they can stay." Kadyn was speaking with a small shrug.

Kadyn was just shrugging slightly before he spoke, "The Crimson Lord... His magic definitely felt stronger than usual."

Kadyn was just letting out a breath of air before he was commenting that it was a bit terrifying how obsessed the man was with the human.

"more than a little that is why she is with Caleb his home is hidden to all but those he allows to know so if you were to go looking you would 't find it but your sister would as she was welcomed into his home" Lucifer chuckled at the idea of them becoming a couple

Kadyn was just looking for a brief moment in time before he was stating, "I have to wonder why exactly. Seems strange that the man who hates humans would be so obsessed with a human." With that he was giving a small shrug.

"that is a good question and the only ones who could answer would be the fates and only one person can go there and I am NOT asking him for help" Lucifer did not want to pester the male as it would make things more complicated

"And who are you talking about? And I'm wondering if it isn't him that is obsessed with her but the dragon." Kadyn was commenting.

Back
Top Bottom