Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle definitely seemed a bit unsure about what was happening, and even the idea of having such a rather lavish looking room to herself seemed a bit odd. "Isn't this room to much for a servant?"

"you're not a servant you're a guest in my home" Caleb's voice was calm and soft as he didn't want to scare her or make her nervous. "so long as you are here you will remain a guest in my home"

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head although she did seem a little unsteady at that point; dizziness sweeping over her from pushing it a little too much. Obviously she was still a bit exhausted from the day before and had done a little bit more than what her body had been prepared for.

Caleb placed and gentle hand on her back "there is a bathroom attached so why dont you take a bath and then settle in to bed and rest"

"A....A bath?" Sielle was just looking for a moment although she seemed to look a bit terrified as well at the comment. No every time they had been told to take a bath by the Crimson Lord... it had usually been because he had guests coming. Which meant a very unpleasant night for all of the slaves involved, in particular those that were going to be serving the guests. This had her bowing her head for a brief moment in time her hands clasps in front of her.

Caleb touched her shoulder lightly his voice soft "it is for you to relax and rest nothing more once you have closed the door I won't bother you till morning when it is almost time to eat. you are no longer part of that world and no one here will harm you and since its just me you don't have to worry"

Sielle was just giving a slow nod of her head before she questioned in a soft voice, "I won't need to....entertain your guests?" There was almost a hint of fright and horror in her voice; which would only make the male truly wonder.

"oh god no besides outside of you I have no other guests" Caleb had a feeling he knew what she meant and was horrified "little one if you wish to do such activities with someone that is your choice and yours alone no one elses"

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head but she didn't seem to look up at all as she was questioning him in a rather small voice if she was going to be serving him at night as well. It was quite obvious that she was still beyond frightened at that point in time, yet he could tell that she seemed calmer than what she had been when she had first woken up.... but not by a ton. "I.... I am not as skilled as some of the other girls were but....." she started to speak and he would actually be able to see that she was shaking a bit if he looked hard enough.

"no you won't dragons are particular about who we take as partners and its different for each dragon" Caleb hopped this reassured her and that she wouldn't be worried about this anymore

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head although it seemed as though she was relieved about hearing this. "I....I shall go and bath then.... and go to sleep. I...If that is fine with you, M...Master." she spoke in a soft voice; making sure not to make it sound as though she was just going to go and do that, more suggesting that this be something that she do.

"dont worry little one no one will get mad nor will you be punished either if you decided to do something else" Caleb wanted her to know she wasn't a slave anymore

Sielle was giving a nod of her head and giving a small bow before she was retreating away from him, and heading towards the bathroom, using the wall for support now and again.

Sielle was just looking over a bit startled but forced herself to calm before she was going towards the bathroom so that she could bathe.

The message was appearing in Kiara's office but it wasn't really something that she would see at the moment, not dealing with the Crimson Lord, who had shown up at the mansion and was definitely causing problems. And the crappy part about the whole situation was that Lucifer was gone with Kadyn looking into something else, which left her to deal with the man on her own. Yet for the most part she was able to hold her own against him, refusing him entrance into the mansion any farther than the main entry way. A number of the staff that were around were hiding in terror at that point in time was unsure what to do. Although Kiara knew that if Selena were around, she was going to instantly go to be calling Kadyn to let him know that there was an emergency.

Selena had heard of what was going on and she was doing just that as it had been made clear that if the male showed up they needed to call him. Selena was worried that Kiara was going to be hurt or that the man would get past her and harm the staff as well. while she knew that things werent going well she hopped that her master would answer the call

Selena would be able to feel the blast of magic from the man, but she would also be able to feel the gentler magic of Kiara surrounding the area as well, keeping the man's magic contained, or at least attempting to keep in contained. A rune seemed to light up in the office, one that allowed Kadyn to know when his sister was actively using her magic, when it started to dim then he knew that she was struggling to maintain her magic and it was time for her to assist. Selena would notice that it seemed to be a constant flicker between bright and dim, which would allow her to tell Kadyn that for the time being Kiara had it covered but for how long... nobody knew. Thankfully Kadyn was answering right away.

Selena looked at him when he answered "master you need to come home he is here and Lady Kiara is doing her best to keep him at bay" Selena was freaked but she was remaining calm for the time being as she knew her panicking would not be good.

Selena would hear Kadyn curse a bit, which wasn't a normal thing for him. "I shall be there as soon as I can.... Ugh Lord Lucifer and I parted ways a while ago... He would be better equip to handle the situation." he was speaking before letting out a breath and giving Selena some new instructions. "Go into the top desk drawer, the small one. You will find a number of black gemstones. Take one of them and smash it on the ground, be sure to take a few steps backwards. It will call Lucifer there. If he seems upset tell him I told you to do it but he should understand right away with no questions asked." What would probably frighten Selena even more was the feeling of Kiara's magic seeming to fade completely and the rune going out completely. Another staff member was running into the office, as it was one of the safe zones and was stating, "All of the staff have retreated to the safe areas. But Lady Kiara is downed."

Selena nodded her head "Ill call him and then get to the lady" Selena looked at the other "get to safety let no one stop you" Selena then pulled a black gem out of the desk as ordered and she moved into the hall. with a hard throw she watched as it shattered and an enraged Lucifer show up but his anger wasn't aimed at them as the male didn't even speak to them he just turned and headed for the front door

The other staff that was in the room was giving a nod of her head before she was scurrying out of the room and bolting off towards the other safe location, not really wanting to stay in the master's office if she could avoid it. Although what would probably startle her was the red haired woman that seemed to follow Lucifer out of the portal as well, and she was just glancing around for a brief moment in time. The woman was just following after Lucifer although in a lot calmer state at the time. When Lucifer got to the main entrance he would find that it was pretty damaged from the magic, and Kiara was laying on the ground half under a bookshelf it seemed. The man had ended up throwing her away from him and she had flown into the bookshelf, and was now laying unconsious on the ground.

Lucifer walked over to Kiara and removed the shelf from her and then carefully picked her up holding her in his arms "he is all yours Queen of Purgatory" Lucifer was angry more that the male had shown up again then that he had been summoned. Lucifer knew that she would have a better punishment for the male then he could ever come up with and he looked forward to seeing what would happen

Kiara didn't seem to respond at all to being picked up but it was evident that she was breathing, she was alive. That was what mattered. The Crimson Lord was lashing out with his magic although it seemed to be getting blocked by some black flames that sprang up, seeming to almost act as a barrier to stop the magic from going anywhere. "What is interesting about the black flames... is that when magic is used against them... they absorb it. They get bigger, they get stronger. And this is often what leads to them getting out of the users control." the red haired woman was speaking as she was actually coming into view at that point in time, her eyes on that of the Crimson Lord before she was giving a faint little smirk.

Back
Top Bottom