Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle seemed more taken back by being called a guest, especially since she more felt like an intruder at that point in time. It wasn't as though she had wanted to be there, yet again it was safer than having to potentially deal with the Crimson Lord.

Caleb stayed eye level with her “the king asked me to take care of you to get you well with lady Kiara’s help. You are free from that man and if he knows what is good for him he will find some where to hide”

"I..... I don't mean to q...question or complain.... m....my lord.... Tha....thank you for taking in this slave." Sielle stammered after a moment in time before just falling silent and seeming to fold her hands in her lap before she seemed to hesitantly reach for the soup.

“Your welcome little one” Caleb the slowly stood so as not to spook her and then finished cleaning while she ate. When he returned he had a new glass of water for her

Sielle did eat the soup but it was rather slowly and a bit tentatively as though she were unsure about it.

If one looked in the bowl when Sielle was pushing it away it would seem as though she had eaten hardly anything. Yet given who she had been with for such a long time... it was no shock at all to figure that she would have grown use to being able to eat very little. And eating too much would only cause her stomach to hurt.

Caleb looked at the bowl but he didn’t frown or do anything that would scare her he simply nodded. This was the marker he would use to see if she was eating more as he lunch had been inhaled as she had been that hungry.

"T...Thank you for the foo....food." Sielle spoke in a very soft voice, her hands clasped on her lap.

“Your welcome little one. It will still be a broth for breakfast until Lady Kiara says we can start you back on solids” Caleb wanted her to know what to expect in the near future

Sielle was just looking for a brief moment before almost seemed a bit confused at the mention of breakfast. That wasn't a meal that she was use to eating, not even close. Yet that was usually she was just so busy right away in the mornings. "Umm....b...breakfast isn't needed for me..."

Caleb just chuckled “ it is now your too weak to do any work so for right now three or more meals a day is going to be normal for you”

Caleb felt bad for her but she needed strength to do anything. Caleb thought about the chores he had to do for his cave and nodded "if you wish to help me with my housework I suppose given your current health that would be easy"

Sielle was looking up for a brief moment in time as he spoke again as she continued to just nibble on the food. She was at least eating some of the food although it was very obvious that she wasn't going to eat it all.

Caleb looked at her as well “it’s time for the library to be cleaned if I do it alone it will take me two weeks but with us both working I think we can shorten that”

Sielle is just giving a slow nod of her head at this comment before she is just pushing the food away a bit. Done but at the same time she almost seemed to be debating on if she was still wanting more.

Sielle did eventually end up drawing the bowl back to her as though to eat more, or at least that was her intent. Although she seemed to decide against it when she realized that Caleb was finished with his food.

Sielle was eating slowly, more so making sure that she was able to eat it without getting sick since she was eating more than she was use to at that point in time.

After a bit more time, Sielle was pushing the bowl away, not wanting to eat anymore. She had eaten at least half the food, which was definitely an improvement for her.

Back
Top Bottom