Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

The woman was just looking over for a brief moment in time but she was just gesturing for him to continue, wanting to know what this favor was, especially when he was stating that she would enjoy it.

"the Crimson lord has gained more power and has recently attacked lady Kiara in her own home while hunting for a human slave of his. thing is slaves are banned in my kingdom and he even went so far as to use a forbidden brand on her. she is currently recovering with a friend of mine who can protect her but I was hoping you could hunt the lord down and make him pay for his sins" Lucifer knew if she asked he would introduce her to Caleb and Sielle

This had the red head looking over for a brief moment in time before she was tapping her fingers a bit in thought before a rather dangerous smirk formed on her lips before she was cooing, "Oh so... I'll get to leave for a while just to punish the Crimson Lord. Now that is definitely something I will consider... That is something that sounds like a lot of fun. But I need to know how badly I have to hurt him so... I want to meet this former human slave of his. I want to feel the pain that she once had.... So I can dish it back tenfold."

Lucifer nodded “ be warned the one who guards her eats those who piss him off” Lucifer then opened a portal to Caleb’s home and motioned for her to head through so she could meet Sielle

The woman was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was just commenting in a rather sarcastic voice, "Oh the horror of being killed." Not that she would stay dead for long; no she would end up just waking up within purgatory all over again after a week or so. That was just apart of her punishment. Rebirth after dying... which didn't seem like a terrible thing if you didn't factor in the fact that it was painful as all hell. On top of feeling the pain from the death prior. Not a pleasant experience at all. "Actually no... it is kind of a horror.... "

Lucifer chuckled "its his safety measure I think I have never really asked but I have seen him eat people who piss him off" once she was through Lucifer followed her and then headed for the library where Caleb normally hung out and he had said that Sielle was sleeping there was well

The woman just looked around for a brief moment in time before she was scoffing and commenting, "Reeks of dragon."

Lucifer stopped and looked at her "I would expect so as one lives here I figured there was no safe guard for the young lady the a dragon who has little patients for stupid people" Lucifer then finished walking to the library and spotted Caleb in his true form resting by a fire and taking great care while reading a book. his voice rumbled in his chest when he spoke "for what do you bring and outsider to my home Lucifer"

"Most dragons have no patience for stupid people in general. I have one within my own realm who is the exact same way. No patience for stupidity, and just hates everybody in general. He just barely stands me, and that is only because if I wanted I could destroy his soul." the woman was commenting as she followed after Lucifer, and was just looking around a bit. It seemed that in the library there was also a human who seemed to be sleeping on one of the couches. This had her tilting her head a bit before she was looking towards the dragon, "I am the Queen of Purgatory, Ezra. And Lucifer asked a favor of me."

Caleb stood and walked to her his large snout getting close and if one paid attention they would notice that he was sniffing her looking for the scent of blood or the crimsons lords magic incase she had been controlled "not often Lucifer brings someone new to my home especially not someone as strong as himself if not stronger"

"Well he mentioned the Crimson Lord and making him pay. And that is something that I just cannot turn down. But I want to know the amount of pain that the human was put through... so I can return it to him... tenfold." Ezra was commenting after a brief moment in time.

Caleb looked at Sielle "while she was healed the remnants of her pain are still there take care not to wake her as she is still nervous and easily frightened" Caleb watched the other woman for a moment before his attention returned to Ezra

Ezra was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Oh I'll feel all of her pain, even though the injuries were healed. The body always remembers; and I like to feed off of the pain of others." With that she was actually making her way closer to Sielle and gently touching her for a brief moment in time.

(Ezra is the queen of purgatory)

( I know he was looking at Sielle at first)

Caleb watched her and waited to see if Sielle would wake or not if not he wouldn't act but if she did he would get her food

Sielle just seems to shift a bit although Caleb would notice that the look of pain that had been on her features seemed to be vanishing, and she seemed to be relaxing even more. Ezra was just studying her for a brief moment before she was drawing her hand away, a few black markings almost seeming to dance around her wrist. "Oh she went through quite a bit of pain.... the poor dear."

Ezra was just tilting her head a bit before she spoke, "Hmmm.... the fact that she survived that amount of pain is impressive."

"the fact that she survived this long amazes all of us as well" Lucifer looked at her and smiled lightly hoping that she would be ok

Ezra was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Oh the Crimson Lord... Now he doesn't kill his slaves. He tortures them, he makes them wish they were dead. Usually they kill themselves to escape the pain. While she was physically broken and beaten.... she wasn't broken completely. None of the injuries are self-inflicted."

Lucifer let out a small sigh of relief "that is good to know I would hate for them to be self inflicted" Lucifer knew that she could come back from this but self harm was a lot harder to come back from

Ezra was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Don't worry. I'll make him pay... I'll make him hurt."

Ezra was just giving a smirk before she was commenting, "Oh I will." With that she was just giving a little finger wave and soon enough she seemed to be fading away in black smoke.

Back
Top Bottom