Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"that he is but right now she is staying with someone the crimson lord even at his current power level would be hard pressed to beat" Lucifer kept Caleb a secret at the mans request

Kadyn was just looking for a moment then he spoke, "Something about that man has me on edge. He managed to break through Kiara's barriers far easier than usual... and it even takes the royals a few times to try and get through."

"I am the strongest of my family and I can't break through her barriers and I have tried at her invite as well" Lucifer didnt like it either so for now Sielle would stay with Caleb for safety

Kadyn was just running his fingers through his hair before he spoke, "I guess the one plus of having that human with us... we can get an inside look on the Crimson Lord."

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I assumed as much. Kiara briefly told me about some of the injuries; and the list was more expansive than I thought."

“Very she was in bad shape when we brought her to the manor” Lucifer had of course given them some space while she was being tended too but he knew she had been badly hurt

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Yet if she belongs to the Crimson Lord... He will try and find her."

“My friend burned away his mark and power to find her now he would have to reverse time it’s self” Lucifer knew that the time gods and the death gods would not allow that to happen as it would cause more issues that would have to be fixed

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "That man is definitely something else. The Crimson Lord that is."

Kadyn was looking over before he spoke, "If only it were that easy. He can never be found yet... We may have to use that human to get him out of hiding."

Lucifer nodded "but we have to wait as well" Lucifer frowned and then tapped his lips "I may have a way to help her but I will have to ask permission before going"

Kadyn was just looking for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "And what is this idea of yours?"

"its better you don't know" Lucifer was going to go and speak to the queen of purgatory as she was the one person who was more powerful then he was and he hoped she would help as it was to protect and innocent

Kadyn was just looking for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "With you saying that... yeah I guess you are right, I don't know that I really want to know."

"trust me you don't but Kadyn you have your sister and Selena to take care of right now so focus on them" Lucifer knew the girl would need some one to hold her and tell her that everything was ok and she didnt have to be scared anymore

Kadyn was just giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I doubt that I have anybody to take care of at this point in time. Sure Selena was injured but she was taken care of and sleeping contently at this point in time."

"I mean when she wakes that fear will come to the surface and she will need someone why not you Kadyn, even if she isn't your child by blood for a time she was your's and Kiara's little girl" Lucifer then opened a portal and waved before heading through it to head home

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he was heading off so that he could get cleaned up and relax for a bit himself.

while he rested Lucifer headed down to the door to purgatory and placed his hand on it opening the portal so he could go and speak to the realms queen

Entering Purgatory had him greeted by a couple of knights in head to toe black, no skin even visible at that point in time. Yet they were soon stepping aside so that he could pass into the throne room where a red haired woman seemed to be dancing about the ballroom to some music that was being played. Not as though the queen of Purgatory had much else to do at that point in time.

Lucifer watched and waited for her to stop as he wouldn't bother her while she was dancing. Lucifer was worried she wouldn't help him but he honestly wouldn't blame her if she did refuse

The red head seemed to spot him after a moment and was just holding out a hand which seemed to have the music die down and she was turning so that she could face the man, the black dress she wore swishing around her feet. "What brings you here; king of hell." she questioned in a coo, her red eyes just locked on him at the time.

"to ask a favor of you queen pf purgatory one I think you might enjoy quite a bit" Lucifer smiled at her lightly and waited to see if she would listen to him

Back
Top Bottom