Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"if I might ask what is your name young one" Caleb didnt one to keep calling her young one as it could be seen as rude if she had a name he could use it

"This slave was simply a pet to the master.... so she was called Pet all the time." She spoke in a soft voice, not seeming to realize that he was wanting to know her birth name, yet he would have to be a bit more specific. It was more of a conditioning to respond in that manner.

"I want to know the name your parents gave you the one you were called growing up" Caleb hoped that was more specific and she would get what he was asking

Sielle seemed to recoil away slightly when he reached his hand out towards her, although it wasn't as serious as earlier. She did seem to be a little more relaxed around him. The empty bowl was being set on the table after she finished the broth.

"dont fear being struck Sielle Ill do things like this to help adapt you to positive contact " Caleb smiled at her lightly and once she was done he helped her up so they could head to the library

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head before she was getting to her feet and following after him, although at a slower pace; just looking around as she walked.

Caleb led her to his library and then motioned for her to take a seat on one of the couches so she could rest while he taught her to read

Sielle looked around for a moment in time before she was taking a seat on one of the couches that were in the room, slowly as though she was still unsure.

while she settled in Caleb went and found a book on letters and the beginning words that she would need to learn. Caleb suspected she did know how to read but the ability was suppressed but he couldn't be certain at that point

Sielle was just looking around a bit from where she was sitting, and fiddling with the hem of her dress a bit.

Sielle was just hesitating for a moment in time before she was taking the book from him and just looking through it for a bit.

Sielle was just looking through the book for a moment did seem to understand some of the words that she was reading but then came across some things were she was quietly asking him help on how to pronounce.

Caleb helped her when she asked but otherwise he left her to learn on her own. if she needed more help he would teach her and be happy to do so

For the next couple of hours Sielle seemed to look through various books, although after some time if Caleb actually checked on her he would find that she had fallen asleep on one of the couches, and seemed to be sleeping pretty contently.

As this was all happening, Kiara seemed to be doing a lot better and was able to talk. She was asking Lucifer how the girl had been prior to him leaving. At this same time Kadyn was returning home and she was straight out telling him that she had fired the housekeeper.

"she was resting when I left Caleb is keeping me posted and said to let you know her name is Sielle and she had a full bowl of brother and wondered around his library for several hours before falling asleep on the couch where he is leaving her so she doesn't freak out" Lucifer gave her a small smiled before looking at her brother and nodding his head

Kiara was nodding her head before she spoke, "That is good to hear that she seems to be recovering, even if only a little bit." Kadyn was just a bit confused at that point in time, then realized that it was the human that they had found earlier that they had been talking about. "Oh why did you fire the housekeeper?" Kadyn questioned his sister, who was just looking over and commenting, "Oh she has been punsihing the other servants. Selena being the most recent one."

Lucifer looked at them "I think she was the first, think of her personality changes from the time the woman was hired" Lucifer had been uncle now he was always your majesty and nothing else "she use to call you guys mom and dad and then suddenly with out any reprimands from either r of you that I know if it changed"

Kiara was nodding before she spoke, "She called me mom again earlier but seemed hesitant about it. But that woman is gone now."

"if we're lucky she's go back to how she was but I dont know if she will" Lucifer was worried that he the woman had hurt a child what else she could have done

Back
Top Bottom