Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Soon enough Selena's injuries were all healed up and she was being given a tea that would help with her energy level and help ease pain that she was feeling. "So now tell me... What happened?"

Kiara was just looking at her for a brief moment in time before she questioned, "Who hurt you? The only people allowed to punish.... is myself or my brother. Everybody knows this."

Selena shook and then spoke “house keeper” Selena hoped that Kiara wouldn’t tell the woman she had spoke but it would have shown while she healed her that the beatings had been going on for some time

Kiara's eyes just flickered towards Selena for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head. "Good thing my brother and I wanted to fire that woman for a while. You aren't the first one she has harmed. I've had a few finally come forward. So.... it is time for her to be removed from this house. But now that you are healed... I need you to go with the children to the playroom and keep them calm, keep them quiet. We are about to have a visitor..."

Kiara was just watching for a moment before she was turning her attention towards the front yard, feeling the magic from the man approaching.

The children didn't seem to notice the magic at all, they just seemed to continue to play happily, running throughout the indoor playroom. Kiara walked to the door just as the man approached and was opening up the doors before the could even knock, and looked at the man, seeming unfazed by him being there.

"I'll be straight to the point... I want what is mine back." the Crimson Lord was speaking and Kiara was just giving an innocent smile, seeming to have no idea what he was even talking about, or at least making it seem like she didn't have any idea. "I want my human back." he was snarling and reaching out as though to grab her, her magic keeping him from touching her.

Kiara was just clicking for a moment before she spoke, "Oh that human... yeah sorry no can do." Meanwhile... the human in question, despite not being anywhere near the place at the time, seemed to know that he was around. And while she had been unconscious she was now all of a sitting up out of the blue as though waking from a nightmare. She was white as a ghost and seemed absolutely terrified at the time, her arms wrapped around herself tightly.

Lucifer moved to her side and then rubbed her back “it’s ok your safe he can’t get to you or find you here” Lucifer was worried about her health but he was pleased the male couldn’t get to her

The female seemed startled by his presence yet didn't seem to pull away from him at all. "Master is mad.... very mad.... Not good.... when he is mad...." she was speaking, her voice was soft yet seemed cracked as though she wasn't use to speaking much.

“He can’t get you and if he touches Kiara there will be trouble” Lucifer wouldn’t hesitate to take action if the male harmed another noble

"Master will kill her. Master hates her. She is one noble that always evades his control other than the royal family." the human speaks in a soft voice, almost as though she knew more about what was going to happen. Yet it wasn't long before she almost seemed to be collapsing in his arms again, seeming to pass out randomly. Yet soon after this happened Lucifer would get a strong feeling from Kiara that he was needed at that point in time. Which was definitely true. In the mansion, the Crimson Lord had managed to get ahold of Kiara and had her pinned to the wall with a hand around her neck. Guards attempted to get him to back down yet to no avail, they were just getting sent away roughly by magic.

Lucifer settled the young woman back on her bed and then vanished spreading behind the male with a single move he snapped the males arm that was holding on to Kiara and then sent the male flying out of the house before walking to the door and staring at him

Kiara was collapsing onto the ground and coughing a bit, her hand to her throat. A few of the guards who hadn't been downed were at her side almost instantly to help her to her feet and make sure that she was alright. The Crimson Lord was laughing a bit before he was speaking, "I was wondering when you were going to show up."

Lucifer looked at him his eyebrow raised “you seem to have a death wish today” Lucifer wasn’t moving but he was watching the male closely

The man in question was just giving a smirk before he seemed to be vanishing away, but not without letting out his own blast of magic. A blast that Kiara was throwing up a barrier against to contain where it was at, although even Lucifer would be able to see her magic crack a little bit. Although it was more than likely only because she was a little unnerved from what had just happened.

Lucifer took a deep breath before Turing back to Kiara “are you ok” he could tell she was coving to have some interesting colors

Kiara was giving a nod of her head although she didn't say anything, her neck was obviously still hurting.

Lucifer carefully took her arm and guided her to a near by chair before carefully tilting her head back so he could get a better look. "I hate to do it but I may have to call your brother back from where ever it was he went as your right I can't be here all the time and I dont trust him not to try again.

Kiara just looked at him for a moment as he allowed him to guide her over to a chair and she was sitting down, letting him look at her neck. While she wanted to talk, trying to talk only set her off in a coughing fit at that point in time.

"dont talk he did some damage not a lot but enough your gonna hurt for a bit" Lucifer was more then a little pissed at the moment but he wasn't mad at her

Back
Top Bottom