Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kiara was giving a nod of her head and brushed a hand through her hair, sweeping some of it out of her face.

Lucifer nodded his head before sending out a silent mental message to her brother that he needed to return home ASAP and that it wasn't a suggestion either

Kiara was just watching for a moment. While her brother had heard the mental message, Lucifer would feel that there seemed to be almost interference between the pair of them, an indication that he was in the middle of dealing with something.

Lucifer then looked at some of the others and hand them get the guards to the medical room while he summoned his own doctors to the house to tend to them and Kiara

Soon enough everybody was lead off to the medical room, a few of the nurses that worked there fussing a bit over the fact that there were injuries. One of them in particular was fussing over Kiara, who was just waving her hands a bit as though to say that she was fine; that she would be fine.

As this was all going on, the human female that Lucifer had left with the dragon seemed to be waking up again and just sitting up, slowly and cautiously, looking around the room that she was within. There didn't seem to be anybody around, and it seemed like she was free to move about as she wanted. Yet trying to get up proved to be a bad idea, as she didn't have any strength at all yet to actually walk.

Caleb walked in to check on her when she tried to get up "do you want to explore or would you like to go rest in the library I have a large selection of books if you want to read something."

The female was a bit startled when he came in and was quick to keep her eyes on the ground, not making eye contact with him. A telltale sign that she had been a slave. Slaves weren't to make eye contact with those above them without receiving permission first. "T....this slave doesn't know how to read.... m...master...." she spoke in a low voice. A normal thing for the Crimson Lord; making sure that his slaves remained illiterate.

"would you like to learn and you dont have to call me master here you are free Ill teach you everything you need to know" Caleb gave her a small smile but knowing that her head was down meant she wouldn't see it

The female was just quivering a bit before she was shifting as though to get more comfortable. "This slave is banned from learning.... the master will be displeased if he learns...." she spoke in a low voice, an obviously terrified voice.

Caleb walked over and knelt down so that she was looking at him " you have seen my true form do you think your master would dare to go against me and harm you while you are in my care or over what I choose to teach you"

There was a flinch away when he was kneeling down in front of her, fear just seemed to radiate off of her. Yet that was to be expected based on who her former master had been... who her master was. She wasn't even sure at that point in time. "Master fears nobody. Not anymore. Not since he discovered it...." She spoke although found herself going quiet and rather pale at even mentioning anything.

"my dear I eat those who piss me off and your master has never met me so he should fear me" Caleb then stood and carefully scooped her in to his arms carrying her easily as she was so light "first food and then your first reading lesson"

The female was just trembling when she was being picked up and her eyes just seemed to go wide with fear, and she was apologizing profusely for upsetting him, and almost seemed to be begging him not to hurt her. Her whole body just seemed to be trembling at that point in time.

Caleb gently rubbed her back "you did not upset me nor will you be harmed if when King Lucifer returns you wish to ask if my words are true you can Dragons do not harm those who can not defend themselves nor the innocent and you my dear are both"

The female just seemed to sob a bit more and in the end he would find her wrapping her arms around his neck and just crying into his shoulder some.

Caleb continued to rub her back and let her cling to him as he didnt mind she needed a safe haven and if that was him and Lucifer so be it but he knew she needed to feel safe and sound before anything would change

After a bit she did seem to calm down a bit, the trembling had subsided some but not completely. She did seem to be releasing him some so that she could look around a bit, actually taking in her surroundings.

Caleb headed for the kitchen and when they arrived her set her down at the table "its time for lunch" he then brought her some broth as he knew she would be on liquids for a while

The female just seemed a bit startled when he was bringing her a bowl of broth but didn't seem to go to touch it at all, more like she was waiting for permission to eat. Usually with the Crimson Lord they couldn't begin eating until after he had taken his first bite... or if he wasn't eating they had to wait until he said that they could eat. And sometimes he would just torment them by making them wait.

"you dont need to wait for me or permission eat I know your hungry" Caleb smiled and then prepped his own lunch before joining her at the table

There was a small nod of her head before she was picking up the bowl of broth and sipping at it slowly.

Caleb let her take her time as he knew if she ate to fast she would get sick so there was no rush from him and even when he was done he waited for her to finish

"W....what should I call you.....? M...Master? My lord?" the female was questioning in a soft voice after a brief moment in time.

"you can call me Caleb just like Lucifer does the only time titles are used is during formal events and then I won't be present as I dont go to those events" Caleb smiled at her lightly

The female was giving a small nod of her head although Caleb would notice that she hadn't stated what her name was. Yet again one usually didn't keep their name when they were around the Crimson Lord. They were called whatever he wanted to call them, yet thankfully she did seem to remember her birth name still... the name she had been called before being taken to that vile man. More like sold to him by her own parents when she had been sixteen to get them out of debt.

Back
Top Bottom