Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kiara was nodding and laying her down gently. "Most of the physical wounds are gone, it is just the brand that we need to worry about."

"I cna handle it with out a problem but my flames also destroy painful memories in a way they will still be there but she will be able to cope with them better" Caleb looked at Kiara and nodded his large head

"Perhaps she will be able to cope with them. Yet while the painful memories aren't as painful. We all know that the slaves of the Crimson Lord go through rough conditioning." Kiara was commenting and rubbing her arm a bit.

"that is true but what I am doing will remove the brand and fix some of his conditioning not much but some" Caleb then nudged Kiara away from the girl once she was settled back down and Lucifer pulled her close "dont touch the flames" Lucifer then watched a billiant blue flames washed over the girl and the males brand and magic were destroyed all without harming the girl

Kiara just watched for a brief moment in time as she took a step away from the female and Caleb.

Caleb did the work he needed to and then nodded his head "the males magic is gone she is free from him. there is a room down the hall that she can use its the fifth door on the left"

Kiara was giving a nod of her head and just looked at the young woman for a moment, who just seemed to be unconscious still at that point in time.

Lucifer carefully picked her up and then motioned for Kiara to head. out "he wants to shift and rest but so few have seen his human form"

"I will apologize on his behalf he has not had a good couple of months" Lucifer did feel sorry for the male but there was little he could do

Lucifer settled the young girl on to the bed when they reached the right room "but it is, he is lonely but because of what happened to the other dragons he is hesitant to allow strangers in to his home" Lucifer remembered the massacre that befell the dragons so many years ago. Lucifer knew of one other but he was as reclusive as Caleb was and often refused to see anyone. Lucifer then looked over the young girl before speaking once more "Kiara when the bastard shows call for me I have more then a few bones to pic with him"

Last edited:
Kiara is just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Of course I'll be calling for you. There is no way that I would be able to stand up against him myself."

Lucifer let out a sinister chuckle "I am looking forward to having to deal with the bastard" Lucifer then looked at the girl and touched her head lightly "Ill stay here for a bit in case she wakes up so that she knows she is still in a safe location"

Kiara is giving a nod of her head before she is commenting, "Well I'm sure when I get back he will be arriving soon after." With that she was turning and heading off, passing through a portal so that she could return home.

Kiara returned back to her home and was approaching one of the guards to have them get out the message that everybody was suppose to get back into the mansion at that point, that they were going to temporarily go into lockdown for safety. "Is everything alright?" the guard was questioning. This had Kiara looking over before she was commenting, "No we are about to have an unwanted visitor."

The guards stand near by nodded and spread out to do as she ordered and put the manor in to lock down. They knew if the lady of the house was demanding it then it need to be done. One guard did speak “my lady I put miss Selena in your office she is rather pale and burning up”

Kiara was looking over for a brief moment in time before she was nodding, "Thank you. All of you be sure to retreat into the manor as well. The visitor that comes is the Crimson Lord so if he does arrive... and I am not here. It is imperative that somebody gets me right away."

The men nodded their heads and then went to do as ordered. They knew the male she spoke of and it would not be good should he arrive

Kiara was heading off towards her office to see that Selena was in fact in there, and she was going over to lightly touch her head. "What on heavens happened to you child..."

Normally if she was touched unexpectedly she would jump but this time Selena just looked at her with glazed over eyes and for the first time in years called Kiara mom once more “hi mom”

Kiara was just stroking her head gently before she was speaking, "Alright lets get you healed up and then I need to know what happened."

Back
Top Bottom