Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kiara was just looking over for a moment in time before she was shaking her head then spoke, "I am unsure. I did heal her up."

Kiara and Kadyn were both nodding and then Kadyn was looking at his sister, asking if she was alright from when the Crimson Lord had visited. This had her nodding before she spoke, "Although he strangely felt.... stronger than usual. Usually he isn't able to get through my barriers as easily but he did...."

Kiara was nodding her head before she spoke, "The magic that I felt from him.... it was his normal magic but there was something else about it. Something darker. I am not quite sure though. I wonder if the human.... knows anything more about the Crimson Lord."

Kiara was giving a nod of her head before she was just tilting her head back slightly and ran her fingers through her hair.

Kadyn was just looking over for a brief moment before looking at Kiara as though asking if she was going to be able to do that, considering he was horrible as creating barriers.

Kiara was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes I can raise a barrier around the mansion." With that she was getting to her feet so that she could head off towards the attic.

Kiara was just looking over for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head then making her way off towards her room.

Kadyn was looking over and asked, "You alright?" His sister wasn't in the room in the room anymore, already in her room and collapsing onto her bed.

“No the council just dropped a war declaration from a neighboring kingdom on my lap because I refuse to marry their stuck up snot of a daught” Lucifer knew it was coming but he hated the idea of being forced to marry

Lucifer shook his head "no I don't I haven't really thought about it as there have been other things on my mind besides marriage" Lucifer tried to think of a way to keep the pressure off and to prevent a war at the same time

"Maybe you need to find somebody to pretend to be your fiancee. I've done that before, and you know it." Kadyn was commenting after a moment in time.

"true you did but I have to be careful if I do that as for some there is nothing more tempting them being a queen and I dont need someone getting fake expectations" Lucifer didnt want the drama either

Kadyn was just tilting his head a bit before he questioned, "What about that human that we had found? She seems like she would help. Offer protection against the Crimson Lord, a solemn promise that you won't mistreat her; and you'll take care of her."

Lucifer looked at her and then nodded his head "I could do that ill stop by there tomorrow and speak with her about it and see if she wants to help me out" Lucifer wouldn't force her to do this and he would make this clear when he talked to her

Kadyn was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Besides at this point... from what Kiara was telling me... the Crimson Lord is set on getting that human back."

Back
Top Bottom