Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was just staring at the portal for a moment, more than a bit wary of passing through it. Actually she almost seemed afraid to go through the portal.

"I'll be with you every stepp of the way so you don't need to be scared" Lucifer wouldn't pull her through it though as he wanted her to trust him

Sielle was just giving a slow nod of her head although it was evident that she was still terrified at that point in time. Yet what was even more terrifying was the sudden energy surge that all would be able to feel from that of the Crimson Lord, in his attempt to break free. Actually this surge had her seeming to stagger a bit and fall into Lucifer, just trembling slightly. No she knew that energy.... it meant that the Crimson Lord was beyond pissed off.

Lucifer wrapped his arms around her and spoke softly "just close your eyes ill take us through and then everything will be better"

"Master is upset right now..... When he is upset like this... We all get punished...." Sielle was speaking in a soft voice.

Lucifer carefully picked her up and walked through the portal in to Monty's home and when the portal closed so did all sense of power as his realm was a neutral one

Sielle was just quivering some although passing through the portal just made her extremely nauseous more than anything else. But this new realm did seem to calm the fear a bit.

Lucifer set her on the couch and looked over when Monty walked in bouncing between the forms of a young boy, a young man, and an elderly man

Sielle was just sitting with her head between her knees at that point in time although she was looking up slowly after a while, her stomach calming down. She found herself jumping a bit when she saw the newcomer and the fact that he was bouncing between different forms.

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head, but it was obvious that she was unsure about it still. Yet she was still unsure about a lot of things all the time.

Sielle was just watching for a brief moment in time before she went to introduce herself but seemed to be going quiet once again. No... She hadn't been spoken to, so she shouldn't speak at all; least she get into trouble for it. The young woman was just shaking her head a bit as though she wasn't even sure, obviously a few different things running through her head at that point in time. She was still so afraid to not do what she was so use to doing after being a slave to a vile man, but she was also afraid of upsetting Lucifer by continuing to act as though she was still a slave. Sielle was just holding on her dress a bit before she was eventually speaking in a soft voice, an almost hesitant voice - and it was very obvious by her actions that she was almost preparing to be struck or something, "M...M...my name is S....Sielle..."

"its a pleasure to meet you young lady I am Montgomery but everyone calls me Monty" Manty then walked to a tea pot and touched it smiling when hato water filled it before adding some tea leave too it "so Lucifer said he was wanting me to help you over come some past traumas is this true"

Sielle just found herself looking at him as he spoke to her, although she almost had a slightly startled look on her features. Perhaps it was because he was being so polite to her at that point in time. But she was just a slave... No wait... She wasn't a slave anymore. At least not at that point... that would probably change when the Crimson Lord was freed again. "I..." she started although it was pretty obvious that she was internally panicking a bit. No! This having choices was something strange to her.... being able to give her own opinions and input.... people seeing to care. It all had to be a trick! Sielle actually found herself tearing up again and her hands were tightening on her dress some before she was finally speaking in a soft voice, but it was obviously that her voice was shaking; "I....If that is what Lord Lucifer w...wishes.... this s...slave will obey." Yet the moment that the words fell from her lips she found herself flinching a bit.

Monty looked at Lucifer and nodded his head before pouring her a glass of tea and taking it to her "drink this it will help you calm down but drink slowly as it is hot" the tea Monty gave her was speacial as it would change flavor to suit the drinkers preference so he wasn't having to change teas all the time

Sielle was just a bit startled by the cup of tea that was brought to her, but didn't seem to take it from him right away, more taking a moment to see if it would be safe to do so. Yet in the end she was hesitantly taking it from him and speaking a soft thanks.

Monty smiled at her but otherwise he didn't speak much as he wanted to know her feeling on what was being offered and not what she thought someone else would want

Sielle was just staring at her cup for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I want to learn.... How to overcome everything that happened.... I want my inner voice that is telling me that I'm not a slave... to be right."

Back
Top Bottom