Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was taking a few steps away from him, although it almost seemed as though somebody else had taken over her body. She was just softly reading through a spell with ease, as though she had been using magic her whole life. Soon enough everybody within the room, other than Lucifer and those he deemed loyal, would find themselves without the use of their magic.

Lucifer smiled lightly but he didn't say anything he was worried about her level of magic use but that some something for another time

Some of the people seemed annoyed that they weren't able to use magic, one of them even threatening to kill the damn person who had sealed their magic.
"That wouldn't be a wise idea at all.... Black King. Look how it turned out with the latest magic user you killed. You upset the Emerald Queen." The hooded woman from Purgatory spoke. Her voice sounding exactly like that of Ezra. Magic worked wonders, and only select few would know differently.

Lucifer looked at the hooded figure before speaking "interesting I was only told the last magic user died not that they had been killed" Lucifer's voice took on a cold tone and his magic swept out enveloping everyone around chilling most to the bone except for those who her trusted above all else, even Sielle would feel warmth rather than ice

The Black King almost seemed to glare at the hooded figure, a hidden glare, but he was otherwise calm stating that there was no proof that he had killed anybody. "Why would I kill somebody... " oh there he went playing innocent yet a lot of the others seemed to fall into it.

Lucifer smiled lightly "really I find it hard to belive that you are as innocent as you seem to be playing as the queen of purgatory has never lied to me when it comes to one of my subjects" Lucifer was more then interested in how the male would react to this news

Oh the Black King definitely seemed to be losing his cool and everybody around could feel it. Sielle was moving closer to Lucifer, her eyes a bit wide.

Lucifer watched and waited this was his kingdom and he could tap into the endless energy that flowed through it but it was draining and made him an easy target so her rarely tapped that power unless he absolutely had too. Lucifer wasn't worried about the Black King though as he wasn't anywhere near as powerful but he also didn't want to have a fight in his castle either

The Black King just seemed to calm after a moment before he was stating that he had to be going. "I will await for the new king." He spoke before vanishing away. Yet before he vanished he looked over almost directly at where Sielle was standing, making the female go pale.

Lucifer looked at the others before speaking his voice harsh "if you think that i need to be replaced as king as well then you are more then welcome to leave my castle now"

The Black King was just smirking before he was commenting "The Dragon Lord will rise once again. And there will be nobody to stop him... Not even you Lucifer, or the queen of purgatory. " he was looking directly at the two of them before vanishing. Soon the others that seemed loyal to Crimson Lord were leaving, leaving only those loyal to Lucifer there. The handmaiden that had been pretending to be Ezra was sinking down to her knees, clearly terrified at that point.

Lucifer looked at both Sielle and the handmaiden before speaking "its time we get ready there is one thing that he was right about alone neither the queen of purgatory nor myself can take him on and win but together and with the help of others we can beat him"

The handmaiden was getting to her feet, and the hood was falling. This had a few others around shocked to see that it wasn't Ezra. This had the woman bowing before she spoke "My queen is currently keeping the Crimson Lord with in her realm, draining a fraction of her life force for a powerful spell. So she is currently resting. "

Lucifer looked at her lightly "di not worry last I hear lord Kyle was having some fun fighting the male as he destroyed some souls"

This had the handmaiden looking for a moment before she was nodding her head then was commenting, "I was briefly made aware of that before I had come here."

"that is one person who you wish to avoid until he has had a chance to calm down. Nothing pisses Kyle off more then someone who isn't a god of death messing with souls you queen is the only exception" Lucifer could only imagine the damage that would be done to Ezra's realm

This had the handmaiden looking over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "It is a good thing that the damage sustained to the realm vanished after a period of time. Anyways... I should be returning. It is harder for me to remain in another plane other than Purgatory for long."

Lucifer nodded his head "let you mistress know when the time comes we will need her aid once more" this wouldn't be the first time Lucifer had needed her aid and he always returned the favors

The handmaiden was looking over before she spoke, "I shall inform her whenever she awakens. We are unsure when that will be."

The others left rather quickly, including that of the handmaiden. At some point in time even Sielle had sank down to her knees, although who knew if it was because she was afraid, or because that magic had taken a bit out of her. Yet it had been worth it in the end, who knew what that man using magic would have tried to do.

Lucifer walked over and gently took the bracelet off once everyone had cleared out. once she could be seen by others Lucifer scopped her up and headed for the kitchen to get her something for dinner

Sielle was a bit startled when he was doing that and stammering that he didn't need to carry her at all, that she was capable of walking on her own.

Lucifer looked at her "you just used a large ammount of magic with no training at all until I am certain your not gonna fall Ill carry you"

Back
Top Bottom