Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"your not in trouble Sielle i just know that using a lot of magic can be draining and even more so on someone who has only used it once before" Lucifer wasn't mad but he did have plans so that she could use magic more and not get worn out

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head before she was questioning in a soft voice where Master Caleb had gone. Obviously she was confused as to why he had just randomly left before she almost seemed to have a panicked expression before her eyes were going down. No... in terms of slavery, a master leaving their slave in another location and not returning for them was abandoning them. Sometimes that was a fate worse than anything at all. Sielle just had that scary thought that she had done something to upset Caleb and that is why he had abandoned her. Still stuck in that mindset. "M...My Lord... You need not worry about this slave." she spoke in a soft voice.

Lucifer looked at her "Caleb is running an errand for me all of those who are loyal to the crimson lord will find that their slaves are gone and their homes destroyed this kingdom has laws about slaves as they broke them so the slaves have been freed and are being taken to different homes for care and rehabilitation once all that is done he will return"

Sielle almost seemed to flinch away from him for even bringing up the whole slave thing. No she was trying to not act like that but after years of conditioning... It was hard. Very hard. And it had been drilled into her head that she couldn't trust anybody except for her master. But now that she didn't have one persay.... she wasn't sure who to trust. There were actually tears falling down her cheeks as the cruel thought that she had been abandoned and was unwanted passed through her mind.

Lucifer let out a small sigh and then gently pulled her in to his arms and gave her a small hug "if you want I can see if the god of history can help you"

Sielle was startled by this action and was just looking up a bit afraid. "D... D... Did I do something to upset you, m... My Lord? I apologize.... I....Ill do better next time..." No it was more the sigh that had gotten to her. It wasnt as though she was trying to act this way.... She wasn't trying to seem as though she was afraid of him. Not even close.... But she had been through a lot throughout the years.

"you did nothing wrong Sielle so don't worry" Lucifer wasn't mad at her and wouldn't be mad at her for something out of her control

Sielle nodded her head before she was taking a small step away from him, but seemed a bit unsteady. The fear that she had been holding back catching up to her, and she had they look like she wanted to break down.

Sielle just looks for a moment before she is speaking in a soft voice, "I...If that is what will please you..."

"its not about what pleases me Sielle its about what you want the person I am talking about can't take what happened from you but he can help you heal and move past it a little faster then if you were to just live life and wait" Lucifer's voice was soft and calm as he didnt want to upset her

Sielle just seemed to have an almost unsure look on her face, followed by a confused look. A lot of different emotions running through her at that point in time.

Lucifer smiled "he is the god of history and what happened to you in the past is history but its still fresh in your mind because of how bad it was. what he can do is help your mind heal you will always remember but it wont bear down on you like it does now"

“It doesn’t matter what I want Sielle this is your choice” Lucifer smiled at her lightly as he wanted to her to know he would support her decision

"I.... Don't know...." Sielle speaks in a soft voice before pushing a bit of her hair out of her face, almost nervously.

Lucifer looked at her "would you. feel better speaking with him about it and find out how it works before making a choice?" Lucifer hoped that having all the information would help her feel at ease and not be worried or concerned

Sielle just hesitated for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head then spoke, "Yes... Maybe..."

Lucifer gently ruffled her hair before moving to his desk and writing a letter before using his power to send it. Lucifer hoped that they would be able to see him but the male was rather reclusive. it was only moments after sending the letter that a response arrived with his allowing them to visit. Lucifer looked at her "he is able to see us"

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head although she definitely still seemed very unsure at that point in time, pushing a bit of her hair out of her face almost a bit nervously at that point in time.

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Ummm.... O...Okay...."

Back
Top Bottom