Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Lucifer hugged her close "how about this I have a way to hide you from all site but my own you will be able to see them but they won't be able to see you. during this meeting you can stand next to me and squeeze my shoulder when one of his allies speaks"

Sielle was just looking for a moment before she was giving a small nod of her head. Although the idea of having magic placed on hr frightened her some.

Lucifer stood up and walked over to a drawer and pulled out a small crystal bracelet "this was moy mothers she often used it to sneek out and only myself or my father would be able to see her when she did so

Sielle was looking for a moment before she was stating that she didn't dare wear it. "S... Something as valuable as that s... Shouldn't be given to a slave such as me."

Lucifer simply looked at her "Sielle i could drop a forge hammer on this and it wouldn't break it was originally designed for instances like this'

Sielle was just looking at the ground for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice "W... Why do you seem to care so much. N... Nobody cares about slaves." Although she finds herself flinching at her words and is speaking in a soft voice that she didn't mean to accuse him of being like those who don't care. If he truly noticed... He would see that she was tensed up, as though steeling herself to be hit.

"because its my job to care about all subjects of my kingdom and I do not take that responsibility lightly. when I tell someone I care I am being serious because i do not wish to see my people suffer" Luficer had made great strives and had obliterated the poor class so there were no families in his kingdom who starved

Sielle just continues to stare at her hands before she is speaking in a soft voice "This slave didn't mean to accuse the Lord... S... She accepts any punishment he wished to give."

"you didn't accuse so there is no punishment but we really must work on how you see yourself you are no longer a slave" Lucifer hated that he had conditioned her to such and extent

Lucifer walked over and gave her a gentle hug before walking with her to where the nobles were meeting her also mentally Reached out to Kadyn and Kiara alerting them to the news of this meeting

The twins both heard the call from him, although Kiara didn't seem to respond, just curled up in her bed more. No Kadyn was stating that he would be there for both of them though. Sielle was following after Lucifer.

Lucifer tanked him and then walked into the room sticking to the shadows for the time being while he watched the others. Lucifer did this often as it allowed him to see who the nobles were truly as they would often mask how they acted around him

Sielle was following after him, staying close to him. There were a few times when he would find her clinging to him when certain people spoke.

There was one person in particular, a man whom was just a cruel as the Crimson Lord who happened to be there. Although only the slaves knew his true colors, in the eyes of everybody else he was a benevolent master. He housed those that had no home, cured those who needed help... He was truly a person that many strove to be. On the outside. What happened behind the scenes was a different story. Needless to say him speaking and Lucifer would find her nails digging into his arm, and if he did look at her she was rather pale.

Sielle was just clinging to him tightly, her whole body seeming to tremble against him. Currently there seemed to be discussion about the Crimson Lord it seemed, wondering where he was.

Soon enough everybody was sitting and seemed to be waiting for Lucifer, even Kadyn was there. A few nobles were questioning where his sister was, ones that were genuinely concerned and actually good people. "We had an incident recently and my sister is in the process of recovering." Kadyn was commenting.
Lucifer would even noticed that a cloaked female figure from Purgatory was there. Obviouslu he would know it wasn't Ezra, but they had also been invited.

Lucifer walked out form the shadows causing just about everyone to jump except for those who knew his habit of hiding in the shadows

Kadyn was just looking over and including his head, as were a few others, including the hanaidrm from purgatory, who was pretending to be Ezra.

Lucifer nodded his head in greeting "gentle men to what do I owe this honor of you all gathering in my home" Lucifer hadn't scheduled a meeting so he was rather curious

Of course the allies of the Crimson Lord were once again pushing for Lucifer to be dethroned. And now there was discussion of how a member of the noble faction had gone missing. The Crimson Lord. Sielle was just listening for a moment before her eyes were going to one of the people who allied with the Crimson Lord. It didn't make sense to her they she could feel that they were casting magic. Lucifer would be able to see the book appear in her hands, as though for her to do something.

Lucifer did see it but he wouldn't react if she acted there was a reason for it "the crimson lord is not missing I know very well where he is" Lucifer knew he was in purgatory and if he was right Kyle was having some fun at the males exspence

Back
Top Bottom