Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kiara was just looking between the pair of them for a moment before she was commenting, "I think you two are fated to be together."

Kiara was just looking towards him before she was speaking, "Yet it would get the marriage requests off your back. Honestly I personally toss ones that I receive into the fire. The ones that I can... harder to do when people come to your home and ask you in person. I think I would get into trouble if I tossed the son of a noble family into a fiery pit."

Kiara was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "Well I can always start coming here and burning them here as well. They'll learn eventually."

Lucifer looked at her and then chuckled "I doubt it they can't seem to get the message. hell I am almost tempted to arrange your marriage simply to get them to leave you alone"

"No no... I'm good without getting married." Kiara was just waving her hands in almost self defense. "I enjoy my freedom."

Kiara was shaking her head before commenting "No marriage for me. No, no, no." However as the two were talking and walking there seemed to be an arrow that was breaking the window near them and embedding itself in the wall near where their heads had been. Well this definitely had Kiara giving a startled gasp and was instantly wrapping magic around them to be safe. Perhaps it had been an accident from the training grounds but since she wasn't sure, better safe than sorry. And this was exactly had had happened... A misfire from the training grounds as a few guards were coming up to see if they had hit anything or hurt anybody... The men going a bit pale when they see the pair.

Lucifer looked out the window and then chuckled before pulling the arrow out of the wall. Lucifer then moved and grabbed a bow from near by and opened the window. Lucifer took aim and hit the center of the target before speaking ”please watch where you are aiming as you don’t want to hurt someone” Lucifer then looked back at Kiara “I doubt you would be unhappy in a relationship with Caleb”

This had the guards nodding their heads before they were rushing off once again. Kiara was just looking towards Lucifer for a moment in time before she spoke, "Unhappiness is the least of my concerns. I can make myself happy regardless of being married. It is the freedom that I will be losing that would bother me."

“Did you never study Dragon culture?” Lucifer found dragons fascinating even more so given that Caleb differed from normal dragons in the sense that her rarely if ever left his cave

Kiara shook her head before she spoke, "Not much. It wasn't something my parents wanted me to learn about. It wasn't proper etiquette for a lady. And I needed to focus on speaking properties, walking properly, basically being perfect in every sense of the word." No while she had had a good childhood, her mother in specific had been hard on her when it came to her etiquette lessons. Wanting her to become top of the social world, become the perfect noble that every lady strived to be like. Needless to say Kiara had done that, but had sacrificed much to do it.

Lucifer chuckled "Dragons are by nature nomadic unless their partner isn't and as for having freedom Dragon society is matriarchal as only females are able to continue on a family blood line "

Kiara was just commenting that she would think about it before stating she was going back home. "I'm going to just go sleep... Or attempt to before over exerting magic causes me to pass out. L" She was mumbling before giving him a hug and vanishing.

Once he came back he would find that the summons were doing a swift job at sorting through stuff. He would also find that Caleb had seemed to leave, and Sielle was curled up in the corner on the floor seemingly asleep. The spellbook laying next to her, indicating that she had been looking through it.

Lucifer looked at Sielle and tried to figure out how she had gotten there from his room where he had settled her in only moments before

Sielle bad more found herself wandering there, feeling more content being there. Feeling more of the sense of safety, which is how she seemed to be sleeping so soundly.

The summons were finishing up sorting the paper work and Lucifer was being handed a stack of papers. "These are papers that we have deemed important. Very important. You should look at them immediately. The smaller pile is marriage proposals, and the rest are small, not as important things that could wait." A summon was speaking, the voice lacking all emotion and everything. Just words.
Sielle was sleeping comfortably, at least for the time... Until the past memories seemed to kick in and she seemed to be whimpering some as though afraid.

Back
Top Bottom