Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle's breath just seemed to catch in her throat before she was giving a slow nod of her head. "Y... Yeah... J... Just a nightmare. I... I am sorry if I bothered you... " she spoke in a soft voice.

Sielle nodded before she was sitting up some and just rubbing her eyes a bit. There were still traces of various scars on her body, stuff that she had long since forgotten about.

Sielle was getting up to her feet before she was grabbing up the book, which seemed to disappear and almost formed as a small charm on a necklace. This had her giving a startled gasp but that was one way to make sure she always had it on her.

"Sielle witches fall under the category of human you do not have to answer to me, nor do you have to worry about me getting upset over you having something that obviously belongs to you" Lucifer sat next to her and rubbed her back a bit

Lucifer looked at her "there was something I wanted to ask you a favor of sorts but I am a little hesitant" Lucifer knew Kayden was right but the thought of her agreeing just to please him had him on edge especially since there was no such thing as divorce in his family

Sielle just tilted her head some before she was pushing a bit of her hair out of her face. "Umm... What? M... Maybe I can help.... "

Lucifer looked at her and smiled before taking her hand in his "I want you to keep in mind that what I am asking you is completely optional and you don't have to agree if it makes you uncomfortable in any way"

"U... Umm... O... Okay... " Sielle is commenting in a soft voice, although she seems very unsure about it.

Lucifer let out a small sigh before turning so that he was facing her "I want to know if you would be willing to marry me" Lucifer could only imagine what her reaction would be

Sielle was just blinking a bit when he was asking that question. Oh this had to be some kind of joke.. There was no way that he was wanting to marry a slave such as herself. Which had her wondering if there was some alternative reason behind him wanting to marry her. "I.... W... Why would you want to m... Marry a slave such as myself. I... I have nothing to offer...." She was speaking in a low voice then she was wondering if it was because he was planning to sell her to others. Like some of those husbands who married but then sold their wives off to others, finding it enjoyable to watch them get taken by other men.

"first of all you are not a slave anymore I know it's gonna be hard for you to break that train of thought so don't worry about me getting upset and secondly aside of Kiara who is like a sister to me your the only person who see's me and not my position and what I am wanting is a partner someone who will stand by my side" Lucifer was worried but he had told her that if she wasn't comfortable to not worry

Sielle was just taking a small backwards although this only resulted in her colliding with a stand and a vase falling in the ground. This had her eyes going wide and she was quickly dropping down to the ground, using hands to sweep up the shards, not seeming to notice if glass cut her. "I.... I apologize... I... I.... It was an accident... "

Lucifer scooped her up in to his arms before calling for a maid to clean it up. Lucifer then looked at her "its ok you didn't do anything wrong I am not mad besides it will be easy to repair" Lucifer chuckled a bit "I have been known to throw it a time or two"

A maid was coming in to get it cleaned up right away, and was commenting that there were some nobles there to see him. A meeting among nobles that was supposed to happen today. And her eyes were flickering to Sielle for a moment before she spoke "I would suggest taking the girl with you. A message from Lady Kiara was passed on. She will be able to help depict the Crimson Lords allies."

Lucifer looked at Sielle "would you feel comfortable attending this meeting with me?" Lucifer was giving her the option rather than ordering her to go with as he wanted to show her through his actions that not only was she safe with him but he also respected her

Sielle was just looking a bit frightened before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Y... Y... Yeah I can go with you... I... If that is what you want... want..." She was definitely stammering a bit and was obviously afraid but not as afraid as what she usually was.

"I.... I'll be fine.... I... I want to help.... I'm just... Afraid of those that he allied himself with.... Some of them are... Just as terrible as the Crimson Lord." Sielle was quivering and just wrapped her arms around herself tightly.

Back
Top Bottom