The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"It always made people who got near it act strange... They seemed to get more violent... I only know where it is because... I was the one who would fetch it all the time for the Master." Sielle spoke after a moment in time. Just another indication that she did have magic, otherwise she would have fallen prey to that magic as well.

Sielle was just nodding her head before she spoke, "I...I shall let Lord Lucifer know about the sword so we can go and get it..."

Sielle was just giving a small nod before she spoke, "It is... Easier said than done...." She did find herself rubbing at her back some, where some of the scars from being whipped were still present.

Sielle was just nodding her head before she was holding the book closer to her chest, finding it more of a comfort than anything.

Sielle was just looking at Lucifer before she was telling him about the sword that she had seen before stating that they needed to go to the Crimson Lord's mansion.

Sielle was looking at him before she spoke, "When we arrive... let me handle it... It makes people go crazy...."

Sielle was nodding her head before she was moving over to him so that they could go, just holding onto his shirt lightly, knowing that they were going to have to teleport.

Soon enough they were at the mansion and Sielle found herself trembling a bit when she saw the place, and it was almost as though she was frozen in place for a moment in time, fear flowing through her. No she didn't want to be back here.

"its ok Sielle your safe with me and no one is here to harm you" Lucifer held her close and waited he wasn't going to pressure her in to moving if she wasn't ready

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head before she was taking in a slow breath and finally taking a few small steps, heading towards the mansion - slowly but surely she was heading towards the mansion.

Sielle was definitely panicking internally but she was managing to keep calm all at once. She lead him towards the mansion and eventually into the mansion.

Once they entered Lucifer hugged her close letting her feel his warmth and how calm he was so she could try and relax a little as he was worried she was going to have a panic attack

Sielle just looking around although was clearly panicking some, just stopping in her tracks once again. She was clutching onto him for a moment and just burying her head into his chest, just breathing for a moment to try and calm her nerves. Nope being here just brought back horrid memories, but she didn't to focus. They had to find that sword.

Lucifer rubbed her back. "just breath your safe with me no one dares to try anything" Lucifer would keep her safe and he had ways to do so with out mentally scaring her either

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she was letting out a slow breath of air before leading him through the mansion, no hesitation in her steps at that point anymore. No just muscle memory at that point in time, a familiar path that she had once so many times a day.

Back
Top Bottom